Looking for Miracles Of Hope sponsors for nascar race car

Old April 11th 05, 08:38 AM

Default Looking for Miracles Of Hope sponsors for nascar race car

Hello;

I am involved with Miracles Of Hope/Defence Foundation For Children, a
child abuse advocacy organization founded by Denise Marhoefer, on the
board of directors.
To update you we are working on raising money for a Nascar race car,
and team through sponsorship for this season with the Busch family to
promote the org for kids and the Race Against Drugs Campaign.

We will be getting on the track this season and attending some local
shows - one of which is the AI Dupont Children's Hospital event in
Delaware.
They expect about 30,000 children and many, many influential folks from
different industries.
The org or business will be on the car and team uniforms/t-shirts and
outside media banners etc., as well as on some of the gifts given to
the kids they will visit.
They will also be mentioned at each event which will have media
coverage as well as promotions opportunity.

We have a four year old who has leukemia and in working with his family
he wants to meet a race car driver and the team itself along with
Miracles of Hope want to make this possible for him.
He is one of a handful of kids they will plan something special for.
Besides all those in regular attendance at an event.
They will also be doing meet and greets with the team and with these
the sponsors are mentioned by name in the media,print, tv or radio.
There is also the Dupont Childrens Hospital event that is attended by
30,000 children and many influencial future fundings possiblities as
well as the incredible exposure.
Our driver Joe Thuet was rookie of the year last year at Bridgeport
Raceway.

He is a state policeman for DE, he is also a spokesperson for
www.raceagainstdrugs.org and involved in many juvenile projects and
their anti-drug campaign all of which the car and team would be part.
He does a lot of work with juveniles with their anti-drug efforts.
They will take this car to the childrens hospitals and he also wants
his car wheel-chair accessible so the kids who are ill can come and sit
with the team.

They are pretty incredible and this is a great project if we can do it,
wouldn't you agree ?

This years car will be painted to our sponsors.
MOH Texas Road House and my friend who was the political director of
CNN her org which is on humantrafficking

We also have contact with the Montel Williams show
If interested in sponsoring or providing safety tips/appearances, etc
on a voluntary basis for kids and/or members, please let us know and we
will tell you what to do next.

Sponsorship proposals are due on Wed for logo design
Funds due a 2 weeks after

Reply back if interested

Businesses preferred

Thank you for your time