Pics!

Old November 17th 06, 02:11 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
xkatx

Default Pics!

I borrowed my dad's camera the other day. I figured it was time for
pictures, since we have NO new pictures since about January or so. Ever
since the replacement digital camera crapped out on me, I've had really not
much, other than the odd disposable camera, which doesn't go on the computer
(easily)

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...06%20November/

I took quite a few pics the last couple days and finally decided to put them
on the computer. I find it almost impossible to get everyone together in
one shot, but oh well. I'll probably have to wait for family pics at
Christmas!

Old November 17th 06, 04:46 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Bev

xkatx wrote:
I borrowed my dad's camera the other day. I figured it was time for
pictures, since we have NO new pictures since about January or so. Ever
since the replacement digital camera crapped out on me, I've had really not
much, other than the odd disposable camera, which doesn't go on the computer
(easily)

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...06%20November/

I took quite a few pics the last couple days and finally decided to put them
on the computer. I find it almost impossible to get everyone together in
one shot, but oh well. I'll probably have to wait for family pics at
Christmas!

Thanks Kat!

your children are adorable and oh so precious is that little new baby
you have there ! You done good!!!!! congrats! Do you have some help? I
am starting to get really excited about the newest little joy coming
into our home in about three months! My Daughter just changed her mind
on the name she was naming her Lilli Anne Rose but now she says it will
be Hailie Anne.

Bev

Bev

Old November 17th 06, 05:15 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
xkatx

"Bev" wrote in message
oups.com...

xkatx wrote:
[...]

Thanks Bev!
Adorable... When they're not storking themselves in the face with a shovel,
eating cat food or pooping to the high heavens!!
N does help a lot. He'll stay here if I need to go out, and then I just
have M to drag around, rather than all 3 of them.
I bet you can't wait for this next one! I really like the name Lillian, or
almost anything along those lines. I had suggested Lillian, as well as
Lucy, but last second, Aunt Margie (Norm's aunt) had to die
I then kinda used that to my advantage, sorta... I had suggested the name
Maggie back before A was even born, and N did NOT like it. He said it
reminded him of Maggie from the Simpsons - for some reason, I think I might
have already told this story, but oh well...
I called him while we were still in the hospital and suggested Maggie, once
again, and once again, he instantly said no, he didn't like it, so after I
told him to shut up and let me finish, I said Maggie, as in Margaret, after
Aunt Margie, and he changed his mind. Oh, and I made N's mom cry over it
lol She had to stop in the morning and say thank you and all that
I also really like Hailie, although it's not a name that really crossed my
mind. For some reason, to me, it sounds like a very feminine, pretty name!
Hailie Anne sounds really nice together as well. Hopefully she doesn't
change her mind again! She still has 3 months to do that, right? :P
And... At least she's not telling everyone she's going to name the baby
something like Bertha... I did that to my family, when they were relentless
with, "What you going to name the baby?? Have you picked out a name? I
like X for a name!!" I finally, just to shut everyone up, said I've decided
that I really like the name Penelope. My dad nearly flipped his lid over
that

Old February 16th 07, 03:06 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 11:15:06 -0500, xkatx
wrote:

"Bev" wrote in message
oups.com...

xkatx wrote:
[...]

You ever see House of D, where David Duchovny names his kid Odell after a
husband killing prisoner he used to deliver dime bags to.
Old February 16th 07, 02:39 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Lester Mosley

Didnt Dimebag die in some club after gettign shot?

You ever see House of D, where David Duchovny names his kid Odell after a
husband killing prisoner he used to deliver dime bags to.- Hide quoted text -

Old February 17th 07, 04:12 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 08:39:04 -0500, Lester Mosley
wrote:

Didnt Dimebag die in some club after gettign shot?

No one else seems to have made this connection

this is weird google posts weem to retain the nhide quote show quote thing
this is the second time I've noticed it. can't be coming from opear
becasue it doesn't hide quotes

Old February 18th 07, 04:47 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 04:13:24 -0500, Lester Mosley
wrote:

Opera is just a bad thing.

yeah but it's all I can use on this machine.
Google's suckitude is off the charts.

Also, I think it's google that's doing this, not opera.

My cousin is a chess champ and chess teacher, and he has these neat
calling cards where his email address and other contact information is
printed on a square with checks.

btw did you hear that Chief from the Iroquois died this weekend?

--

"2) design initial seeding functions, mutation operators, and
crossover operators that always produce valid equations given

Old February 20th 07, 12:09 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Lester Mosley

btw did you hear that Chief from the Iroquois died this weekend?

No i did not know this

Old February 21st 07, 01:57 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 06:09:25 -0500, Lester Mosley
wrote:

btw did you hear that Chief from the Iroquois died this weekend?

No i did not know this

Double whoa! They must have kept it very quiet. although i thought i heard
there was a picture of him with the obit in the paper with full headdress.

Not even sure
of his exact age, wow.
maybe 70 or more?

The funeral was on Sunday. He had a huge family. The musicians in the
area are going to put together a fundraiser in the near future to
commemorate all the good stuff he did over his lifetime, I will let you
know more about it when i find out

--

"There are two Kingdom Halls in the area:
1584 S 8th St Camden, NJ 08104-1469 (856) 365-0065

pics Vicky Bilaniuk Pregnancy 0 August 15th 04 11:02 PM
TRUCKEE,CA DONNER LAKE 12-03 PICS. @ webshots TRUCKEE_DONNER_LAKE Breastfeeding 0 December 19th 03 07:58 AM
frenums, GOOD pics in presentation Dawn Lawson Breastfeeding 3 October 22nd 03 04:15 PM
Belly Pics Daye Pregnancy 1 September 17th 03 02:48 PM