Child's First Right Is to Be Born, Insists Holy See

Old April 11th 07, 12:39 AM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
Chris

Default Child's First Right Is to Be Born, Insists Holy See

"Robert" wrote in message
On Tue, 10 Apr 2007 04:15:28 GMT, "CafeWriter"
wrote:

"Robert" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 09 Apr 2007 06:28:07 GMT, "CafeWriter"
wrote:

"Robert" wrote in message
On Sun, 08 Apr 2007 00:38:42 GMT, "CafeWriter"
wrote:

"Robert" wrote in message
om...
On Sat, 07 Apr 2007 03:18:12 GMT, "CafeWriter"
wrote:

"Shawn Hirn" wrote in message
In article ,
"Chris" wrote:

If one parent wants it but the other does not, does a child have
the
right
to be born?

A fetus has the rights its mother says it should have; nothing

more,
nor
nothing less.

What if its mother doesn't want this fetus and wants to go for an
abortion?

Her choice non of our business. So mind your own business.

Good! You finally got the point! It's the woman's choice, not a

man's
choice, to what to do with HER body.

Hey dumb ass I was pro-choice before Roe V. Wade. My mother was
Pro-abortion. If a woman was pregnant and unable to care for a child
she was for forcing her to abort. My mother was the preacher

daughter,
her mother supported the same concept. They both considered bringing

child into the world and not being able to provide for that child a
sin. My mother and both Grand mothers were among the first supporters
of what became Family Planning. My paternal grand mother was jailed
for giving Condoms to underage girls.
Charges were dropped, she was proud of going to jail, for her
beliefs.

Um, I think you mistook the words for what it was not supposed to be.

Your words were "Good! You finally got the point!
Finally???

I am just trying to say that we need to respect the women's choice on
whatever or not she want children.

I'm a pro-choicer myself. I've been a pro-choicer since I was 14 and

now,
I'm 30.

My daughter is 39. And we expect a great grand child this summer, from
my 20 year old grand daughter.

Your point exactly?

Funny how fast time can go before you realize that you''re 10 plus

years
older.

Seems only yesterday when I was a horny 18 years old, and Ike was
president.That was half a century ago. Abortion were illegal, and the
women in my family were writing letter, and contributing money to get
the law changed. I was a happy daddy before abortion were legal. Had
they been legal, I would still be a Daddy.

Well one good thing is; I'm not going to be a mother, my mother is not

going
to be a grandmother, my father is not going to be a grandfather and my
grandmother is not going to be a great grand mother and all because I

made
the decision not to have children.

If you have problems with women deciding not to be mothers, too damn bad.

No problem at all, in fact I believe pressure to have a unwanted child
is the worst kind of harassment.

................ except, of course, if you are a man.

Only those that want to be parent,
should be.

Translation: Only WOMEN that want to be a parent, should be.

Old April 11th 07, 04:23 AM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
Robert[_2_]

On Tue, 10 Apr 2007 16:39:57 -0700, "Chris" wrote:

If you have problems with women deciding not to be mothers, too damn bad.

No problem at all, in fact I believe pressure to have a unwanted child
is the worst kind of harassment.

............... except, of course, if you are a man.

Nope, many men that don't want to be fathers, are often pressured to
settle down and have a family.

Only those that want to be parent,
should be.

Translation: Only WOMEN that want to be a parent, should be.

Nope many men want to be daddy, many women want to be mommy.
Some people can not understand why others are different, these small
brained idiots are usually religious bigots, that will spread lies
about those that don't agree with them.

Old April 11th 07, 04:19 PM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
Chris

"Robert" wrote in message
On Tue, 10 Apr 2007 16:39:57 -0700, "Chris" wrote:

If you have problems with women deciding not to be mothers, too damn

bad.

No problem at all, in fact I believe pressure to have a unwanted child
is the worst kind of harassment.

............... except, of course, if you are a man.

Nope, many men that don't want to be fathers, are often pressured to
settle down and have a family.

You don't need to convince me. I was making reference to HER belief.

Only those that want to be parent,
should be.

Translation: Only WOMEN that want to be a parent, should be.

Nope many men want to be daddy,

And many men do NOT want to be daddy. Thus, the poster is really saying only

Old May 4th 07, 07:12 PM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
DB

"Robert" wrote in

Nope many men want to be daddy, many women want to be mommy.
Some people can not understand why others are different, these small
brained idiots are usually religious bigots, that will spread lies
about those that don't agree with them.

Abortion is a process of murdering a child, yet you will spread lies by
calling me a religious bigot and I have never stepped inside a church in
years. Are you so uncaring and cold hearted that you excuse these people
for snuffing out a life because it's inconvenient?

Old May 4th 07, 09:15 PM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
DB

"Robert" wrote in

Abortion is not murder, that's one of many of your lies. Abortion
avoids a unwanted baby, saved from being abused.

LOL, so how do you "avoid" a baby that is already conceived and is a living
being?

At some point, you do have to end it's life right?

Old May 4th 07, 09:27 PM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
whatamess

On May 4, 4:15 pm, "DB" wrote:
"Robert" wrote in

Abortion is not murder, that's one of many of your lies. Abortion
avoids a unwanted baby, saved from being abused.

LOL, so how do you "avoid" a baby that is already conceived and is a living
being?

At some point, you do have to end it's life right?

Yes, abortion is legal...and on that topic, unwanted pregnancies by
women could be avoided 100%
if they didn't have sex until they were ready to FULLY SUPPORT a child
both emotionally and financially...

Yes, abortion is how "women get out of responsibility"...it's just
that men don't have the option
of "getting out of responsibility"...only women do...If women want to
avoid responsibility, they have
an abortion, if women want to avoid responsibility, they give up the
child either through adoption
or leaving them at the footsteps of a hospital, if women want to avoid
responsibility, they have the
child and not work and expect the father to fully support it, if women
want to avoid responsibility
they basically do as they please...MEN on the other hand, have NO
OPTION to avoid responsibility...
except of course, what women say is "keep it in your pants"...so, yes,
MEN do have the option...
just like women have the option of "keeping their legs crossed"...but
nope, they can't ever
have that responsibility...somehow, that concept is too outrageous for
many women...

Yes, I am a woman...

Old May 4th 07, 09:35 PM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
Paul Anderson

On Fri, 4 May 2007 13:15:09 -0700, "DB" wrote:

"Robert" wrote in

Abortion is not murder, that's one of many of your lies. Abortion
avoids a unwanted baby, saved from being abused.

LOL, so how do you "avoid" a baby that is already conceived and is a living
being?

You lie to support the lie.

Conception is merely a point in the human reproduction cycle. There
is not baby at conception, nor for many months later if at all. A
baby is an infant or a young child; an infant is A child in the first
period of life, beginning at his birth. Until there is a birth, there
is no child, no living being. Which is why abortion is not and never
has been considered to be murder (except by Pro-Lifers, and then only
for the purpose of opposing abortion.)
Old May 4th 07, 09:39 PM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
Robert[_2_]

On Fri, 4 May 2007 11:12:41 -0700, "DB" wrote:

"Robert" wrote in

Nope many men want to be daddy, many women want to be mommy.
Some people can not understand why others are different, these small
brained idiots are usually religious bigots, that will spread lies
about those that don't agree with them.

Abortion is a process of murdering a child, yet you will spread lies by
calling me a religious bigot and I have never stepped inside a church in
years. Are you so uncaring and cold hearted that you excuse these people
for snuffing out a life because it's inconvenient?

Abortion is not murder, that's one of many of your lies. Abortion
avoids a unwanted baby, saved from being abused. The one of the thing
worse than abortion is forcing a woman to have a baby she doesn't
want. We already have millions of unwanted children, many of whom are
now adult. The only objection to abortion is based on religion.

Old May 4th 07, 09:53 PM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
DB

"Paul Anderson" wrote in

period of life, beginning at his birth. Until there is a birth, there
is no child, no living being.

Oh, so I guess ripping the legs and arms off a living & growing being is OK
with your conscience?

That's fine, nobody said you were moral!

Regardless of what you want to call a fetus, you still have to kill it to
end it's life, right?

Old May 4th 07, 10:51 PM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
Paul Anderson

On Fri, 4 May 2007 13:53:01 -0700, "DB" wrote:

"Paul Anderson" wrote in

period of life, beginning at his birth. Until there is a birth, there
is no child, no living being.

Oh, so I guess ripping the legs and arms off a living & growing being is OK
with your conscience?

Again, there is no being. Without your lies you have nothing. With
the lies you have less than nothing.

That's fine, nobody said you were moral!

I'm not the one who is lieing. If you had a moral position you would
not be telling lies.

Regardless of what you want to call a fetus, you still have to kill it to
end it's life, right?

Unborn: Not born; no yet brought into life;

Without birth, there is no separate life. Ask yourself why you are
forced to constantly lie to promote the "Pro-Life" agenda.

Child's First Right Is to Be Born, Insists Holy See Chris Child Support 3 April 6th 07 07:52 PM
The Holy Shroud [email protected] Single Parents 0 July 8th 06 03:08 PM
The Holy Shroud gacrux General 1 April 7th 05 07:52 PM
Holy Moly!!! Auntie Bubbles Pregnancy 11 March 2nd 04 03:24 AM
Holy Cow! It Worked! Usenet Fan Pregnancy 3 November 26th 03 02:07 AM