I'm not back exactly

Old October 7th 07, 04:51 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Joy

Default I'm not back exactly

I'm just back to say hello! It's exciting to see some oldies pregnant
again.

For those who remember me, my baby turned TWO last weekend. It is so
weird to think he's that old. Grant is doing well, and he's quite the
character. He was born with spina bifida, hydrocephalus, etc
September 2005 for any new people reading. He isn't walking, but he
has a walker and a wheelchair, and he can crawl all over the place.
His vocabulary has been exploding, and he's definitely got the two
year old 'tude going on. His last shunt revision was in February, and
he's been fairly healthy since. His siblings are doing pretty well...
The older two (girls) are in school, and the four year old is home
with me much to his irritation. He so wants to be going to school like
his sisters.

No more babies here. Hubby made his appointment and went for surgery
in August. I thought I would be really down about it, but so far, I
haven't had any regrets it was done. Really, a sense of relief, so I
think I was finished having kids as well. Life has been rather
chaotic here as my mother was recently diagnosed with leukemia. She's
doing fairly well and is almost done with her induction treatment. It
was a rare type of AML and caught just in time, thankfully.

Anyway, just a small update from me! It's great to see Kate, Elfanie,
Alicia are expecting little ones. Anne, Debbie and Leslie, it's
also wonderful to see you are still posting!

Joy

R (1/99)
I (2/01)
S (3/03)
G (9/05)

Old October 7th 07, 04:43 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Leslie

Hi, Joy! It's always so good to see you! And I'm always anxious to
hear about Grant's progress. I can't believe he's already two--and
Lorelei is almost three!

Leslie

Old October 7th 07, 04:55 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
xkatx

I do remember you - my DD1 was born Aug '05, and I remember you a bit
because we were both pg and due around the same time.
Glad to hear all is going well! I also remember reading about Grant and
it's great to hear he's doing so well!
You gotta love those attitudes they come up with right around now. Dealing
with that as well and boy is it... hm... a challenge?? LOL

ups.com...

Old October 7th 07, 09:31 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Welches

"Joy" wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm just back to say hello! It's exciting to see some oldies pregnant
again.

For those who remember me, my baby turned TWO last weekend. It is so
weird to think he's that old. Grant is doing well, and he's quite the
character. He was born with spina bifida, hydrocephalus, etc
September 2005 for any new people reading. He isn't walking, but he
has a walker and a wheelchair, and he can crawl all over the place.
His vocabulary has been exploding, and he's definitely got the two
year old 'tude going on. His last shunt revision was in February, and
he's been fairly healthy since. His siblings are doing pretty well...
The older two (girls) are in school, and the four year old is home
with me much to his irritation. He so wants to be going to school like
his sisters.

Happy Brithday Grant! It really doesn't seem that long since he was born,
but I guess it must be. Glad to hear he's doing well.
#2 (4yo shortly) is wishing she was at school, although she's becoming
resigned to 5 half days of pre-school. Her social life can be hectic-and
would be worse if she had her way!
Debbie

Old October 8th 07, 08:56 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
sharalyns

On Oct 6, 8:51 pm, Joy wrote:
[...]

Hey Joy--

I always keep track of you guys on Caring Bridge. :-) It's nice to see
Grant looking *so* happy in that wheelchair. :-)

Prayers being sent for your mom.

Sharalyn
mom to Alexander James

Back! Sarah Vaughan Pregnancy 12 June 14th 07 06:38 PM
HOW MEN ARE PUT DOWN AND HOW TO GET BACK UP! Dusty Child Support 0 October 3rd 05 04:34 PM
Hi! Back again... Kerry J. Renaissance-McAdams Pregnancy 1 December 9th 04 01:24 AM
back... turtledove Single Parents 5 July 14th 03 03:41 PM
I'm back! arrowlili1 Single Parents 2 June 28th 03 03:58 AM