Free Notice of Appeal Form

Old June 4th 04, 05:09 PM
Hirschfeld Sucks

Default Two "Sucker_Sux" defamatory websites shut down

In alt.dads-rights.unmoderated "Bob Hirschfeld, JD" wrote:

"Hirschfeld Sucks" wrote in message
ws.com...
(deleted)

Yesterday, almost every one of "Sux" posts included death/suicide threats.

ROFLMAO

What the hell is a "suicide threat?" LOL

Thus far today, such threats seem to be missing. Must be something
I said in one of my responses.

Go kill yourself, you miserable wretch. The world would be a far
better place if you were swinging from your attic rafters.

But the jeopardy of a criminal indictment
may have affected the "Sux" campaign. "Sux" criminal posts are preserved.

Go here, in case you need help with the rope.
http://www.realknots.com/knots/noose.htm

Old June 4th 04, 05:09 PM
Hirschfeld Sucks

Default "Sucker_Sux" threatens life

In alt.dads-rights.unmoderated "Bob Hirschfeld, JD" wrote:

They're closing in on "Sux".

They must be hearing the laughter.

Old June 4th 04, 05:09 PM
Hirschfeld Sucks

Old June 4th 04, 05:09 PM
Hirschfeld Sucks

Old June 4th 04, 05:10 PM
Hirschfeld Sucks

Default "Sucker_Sux" urges Death

In alt.dads-rights.unmoderated "Bob Hirschfeld, JD" wrote:

"Another Good Suggestion" wrote in message
ws.com...
In alt.dads-rights.unmoderated "Bob Hirschfeld, JD"

wrote:

"You Know Who" aka "Hirschfeld_Sux"
wrote in message
s.com...

Go hang yourself, you fat spamming pig. Do it now.

Increasingly panicked Troll "Sux" has begun adding to his most
recent posts, a suggestion that I "kill myself".

When will you take my advice? Think of the children!

Old June 4th 04, 05:50 PM
krp

Default David Dennis Moore

David Dennis Moore appearing from an anonymous remailer as:
"freedom" wrote in message

I'm not "hiding" from anything. I post from a replyable e-mail address
(although it is munged to prevent spam.)

Oh come on Davey boy, you are hiding like the yellowbelly you are! You
are real good at making threats over the internet, you are a COWARD in
person.
Yellow to the core.

The reason you don't flood my ISP with complaints is because you have been
UNABLE to for the past four years, because you don't know who it is. And

know how furious it makes you to not be able to harass someone into
silence.

Golly Dave you are using the FROG remailer! Think nobody knows what that
is? a REAL ISP? HA HA HA HA HA!
That works with the atheists, but not with normal people.

So, I'll continue to tell the world what a fraud, child abuser, liar

and
crook you are.

Anonymously of course

Nope....I have never had the need to post anonymously.

Yes, all the stuff YOU wrote.

Nope, just compiled. Mostly from your very own posts and e-mails, with
testimonials from former clients of yours and other victims of your
harassment.

Hardly!

Kind of an obsession with you. No Davey,
they read what YOU have INVENTED and those who know me know better that

swallow your psychotic bull****.

Ah, but what about people who don't know you, and are still in the stage

of
deciding whether or not to do business with you? I know of several cases
where people were considering you, but took one look at
http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com and ran the other way

Sure Davey, you probably do. On the other hand I know many that hired me
BECAUSE of your website and your PSYCHO obsession with me.

Seriously, how much business do you think your antics are costing you?

Not as much as you think in your delusional state Moore. I own 100% of
MY house. Paid for. I have a 2005 model car. I have brand new furniture PAID
FOR.
How about you the king of bankruptcy? Keen on denying it Davey.

You're not a very wise business person....after all, you've been given a

very simple avenue to get
http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com taken down and have me out of your hair

forever.

All I have to do is submit to your BLACKMAIL. No Davey boy, that isn't the
way to get YOU out of my hair. You are like the ARab terrorist who tells a
captive all they have to do is read a statement and they will be set free.
Then they lop his head off. Birds of a feath Davey.. Your word has ALWAYS
not been worth a pil of cold dogcrap!

Who's Robert?

snicker Your FRENCH personna Davey.

Nope, I sure haven't. Haven't even set foot there for the better part of

two years.

Moore cut the ****, anyone can see you are STILL there. It is in the
public records. Why deby something so easily proven? Property records show
you at Pinecrast in Bolingbrook Davey. Now, here is an idea. Why don't you
claim that that property is just one of the MANY MANY MANY real estate
investment of the Moore empire? THAT would be good for a laugh l,ike you
claim to be the CEO of a Fortune 500 company with hundreeds of employees.
Davey for a time you worked for a ****ty little TEMP company tell you were
FIRED, then you went on your own and your business failed.

Sorry Davey he is YOU, YOU are him.. NO such person EXISTED!!! You

made
up a name and you used a LANDMARK near you as you OFTEN do.

Nope....just observed that a person by that name had a complaint about

your
services. Just like other people, including Thomas Walsh and Steven

Leuck.
People whom you acknowledged as former clients in your own internet posts,
when you engaged in conversation with/about them here on usenet.

Walsh was a client but HE never posted anything, just CLAIMS of things
he said from your buddy WILLLLLLBBBUUUURRRR! You know, the perenial JAILBIRD
who picks fights with cops and gets the crap beat out of him. CREDIBLE
DAVEY! Leuck is almost as nuts as you. Real, but nuts.

Shall we speak of your tenure as "JEFF JOHNSON?" Now who WAS Jeff Johnson?

Never heard of him.

Of course not Davey. One more LIE of Moore.

DAVEY remember this??? http://members.tripod.com/~freedom23 What

happened to it???

RUN LITTLE BOY RUN! Oh, by the way you were "JEFF JOHNSON" when you had that
website, REMEMBER?

YOU wrote that and appeneded it in one of your MANY MANY MANY forgeries

me, as you have with dozenms of others from your ANONYMOUS REMAILERS

Moore.

Wrong, the post in question traces right back to the AOL ladder, from your
PangK account (which has since been terminated for abuse).

David - please tell me, just HOW STUPID do you think people are? Anybody
can CUT a header from a REAL message, and then replace the original text
with different material not in the original. Now MAYBE if somebody wanted to
spend the better part of a DAY researching it, they might see that the
message ID on the first times back in 1997 you started with that post had a
COMPLETELY DIFFERENT AOL message ID from the one you use today. And there
ARE messages archived on Milwaukee general chastizing you back then because
that message did NOT appear in the Deja Vu search.. Make up your mind, did I
NUKE it back THEN, or, asswipe, did I fill out some FORM with Google? Which
is today's MOOREISM (lie)???

Except that I NEVER filled out ANY such form Davey. I didn't have to.
That post existed ONLY on the computer of DAVID MOORE! That is where it
originated and that is where it rests to this day!

Yeah, whatever, Ken. http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com contains proof that
you made the post. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to post the link
again.

Nope it is just a NOT SO CLEVER cut and paste job Davey. With your own
creative writing added. You lifted things I said in several posts and then
added and deleted words and EVERYONE knows it. The clue Davey, is that if
people search the TEXT on Google for the soc.men newsgroup they can find
MOST of that text in my messages, just NOT on ONE message. So you've been
pounded on this MANY times over the years. Dozens of people, not just me,
have outed you as a LIAR on that, not the least of which were Jor O'Connon
and John Reinhagen, which is why you have their names on your website to
this day.

Unfortunately for you, the post is still archived

It' is indede on YOUR Computer because THAT is where it originated,

and
your website. It is a product of YOUR mind not mine!

Nope, it's archived on http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com.

It is there. But given that 90% of what is there is just the product of
your DISEASED MIND, that does NOT make it PROOF Davey! Just one more psycho
invention of yours Moore. One of many.

Ha ha ha ha ha. Oh Davey, the admin for Anet was wildly trying to

defend
having it for a while till the heat of the bull**** got too warm for him.

Wrong. The biography of your history of lies, stalking and harassment did
exist on Anet, but was not under the domain name
http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com until I voluntarily moved the site. And,
contrary to your lies, the Anet staff did an admirable job of allowing my
free speech. In the end I decided to spare them your thousands of
complaints, and simply moved the site.

chuckle

In any case, the site has now been up for over four years. Not bad,
considering that you vowed that http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com would be
taken down by "noon on January 1, 2001" due to a supposed "Illinois law".
Yet another of your ominous deadlines which came and went, revealed as yet
another bluff.

Well that is what we were promised before a States Attorney chickened
out.

No answer for the Tripod, Geocities, and Skyport
ejections Davey? That makes it a bit MORE than a HALF truth don't it.

FIFTH ROUND opportunity to TRY to deny it.......... Notice NO
DENIALS...........

Oh Davey, *I* didn't send but one complaint

And again.....why send any, unless you were trying to conceal something?

Moore - WHY should somebody sit still with your LIES? On one had you
have often said that my complaints PROVBED beyone any doubt that you
allegatuons were 100% true, because if they weren't I'd be silent. And when
I don't complain you claim it is because I know they are true? WHICH of YOUR
delusions should I endorse? Which one of your psychotic episodes do you want
me believe is trye? How many people do you think believe you?

You've been given the opportunity to prove that a single claim at
http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com is false. If you can prove this, I have
agreed to immediately remove the site from the internet. One has to

wonder
why you have yet to take me up on this?

David over the years I have PROVED many are false. Your word is worth
less than a bucket of mildewed spit! You have NO honor at all. Not the
slightest shred of it. You are one of the most DISHONORABLE people I have
ever encountered.

They looked at your claims and threw you off. Others also
complained. Let see, on THOSE sites I was FAR from your only target.

Besides
John Reinhagen and Joe O'Conner there were at least two dozen others you
attacks. Such as Judy McLinn, remember HER Davey? And all the VULGAR
sexually violent threats you made DIRECTLY to HER and her minor daughter?
Proud of that are you? How about the hacking of my private listserv Davey
and your threats of SEXUAL VIOLENCE against some of the womern there and

the
CHILDREN of my users? PROUD of that are you? Remember, it was your

threats
to one of the women that got her brothers on your ass, THAT is where the
photos of the hosue you NOW claim you NEVER lived in came from. So

Davey,
it is isn't your house, when HOW could I threaten you? HOW could there be
pictures of your kids in the back yard as you claim? Think up a GOOD

answer
Davey. Or should I say MAKE UP an answer. And WHO was the TWERP making
death threats by the phone from payphones by convinience markets in
BOlingboork Davey? The one that the cops have VIDEO of from a security
camera WEENIE! A little "TALK" seems to have stopped that BS didn't it
Davey?

As I don't live in Bolingbrook, nor have I been anywhere near the place in
years, I would be unable to speculate about what enemies you might have
there.

Moore you really ARE a piece of work.

http://www.addresses.com/people-sear...o ok&state=IL

Another David MOORE LIE exposed!

Sure, I'd love to see papers which show that there is a house at 226 N.
Pinecrest Road in Bolingbrook. It's been a while since I've been out

that
way, but as I recall there are only about 15 feet of space between the

houses at 224 N. and 228 N. Definitely not room for another lot.

EXCUSE me it is 228 N. Pinecrest Davey... Gee I mistyped.

Davey what about getting fired from Sara Lee for your FORGERIES sent from
their server?

I never worked at "Sara Lee". This can and has also been confirmed in the
past, by others who have called that company's human resources department
and called your bluff. Also, anyone who knows the least bit about me

knows
that said company isn't even the same industry in which I'm employed.

Then WHY did you scream about me getting you FIRED from there? Why did
you THREATEN me? Why did you INVENT the claim that you only worked there as
a TEMP????????

Remember THESE words of YOURS Davey?

" Oh, and btw....you might want to give a message to your friend oconner.

He's been gloating around the newsgroups about having gotten me fired

from my job....I should clarify the situation a little. I'm a
consultant....meaning that I get sent to various companies to do work for a
prescribed amount of time. In this case it was Saralee. My contract was to
be finished at the end of January....jmoc's antics simply caused it to end
about eight days early. I was never a Saralee employee and therefore they
CANNOT fire me. I am an employee of a consulting agency, which FWIW had me
working again at another company within two days. I only bring this up
because I hear you and friends rubbing it in about my "unemployment", and
think it's kinda odd.
NEVER worked there?

What of your HARASSMMENT of my professional organizations Davey? Such as
YOUR allegations that I was "CONVICTED" of rape and child sexual abuse?

Any
RATIONALIZATIONS for that MISTER POOR INNOCENT VICTIM?

You were convicted of statutory rape of a 16 year old girl in Wisconsin.
You also spent time in jail last year for domestic battery.

Again the challenge Davey, post PROOF........ Well you CANNOT because
you are lying your ASS off. But then that defines WHO and WHAT you are!

It is impossible to say DAVID MOORE without the word LIAR next to your name,
or COWARD.

I have never posted anonymously. I've always openly and freely posted
about the fact that you have multiple personality disorder. I'm also
hardly the only person who discovered that all of these people are you.

It
really helps when you don't screw it up like you did so many times.

You know Davey you are FUNNY for a psuchopath that is. Here you whine
that you NEVER post anonymously or from an anonymous remialer FROM an
anonymous remailer anonymously. That only works with the MORONS in the
Atheism newsgroup. The idiots who can barely fiund the ON button on their
computers. For 99% of the people on the net you have them rolling on the
carpet laughing their ass off at your STUPID dodges.

THAT --- Moore is a chicken**** little COWARD! You will live with that

all
the days of what YOU call a LIFE!

(yawn)

This from a 60-year old man who has no friends except for the ones he

invented.

Right Davey. Here the thing Davey BADASS, why don't you make an
appointment to come to my office sometime and speak with some of my FRIENDS
who don't exist? Oh you won't, you'd **** your pants before you got within a
thousand miles of here. I do have some ANTS in my front yard you could scare
Davey.