What should I do?

Old October 5th 05, 04:31 PM
Tracy

Default What should I do?

"cantbelieveit" wrote in message
oups.com...
Have three Children, married 12 years. New Baby last month. Home DNA
test confirms my worst fear.

My stomach is bleeding.

Two things... did you perform the home DNA test on all your children, or
just the baby? I'm going to assume all three kids at this time. Your only
choice at this time is to confront your wife and ask for a full paternity
test on all three children. Also speak to an attorney and possibly a
counselor. If you file for divorce you may end up being required to pay
child-support regardless if you are the biological father or not. Then
there is the relationship between you and the children to consider. BTW -
it is in my very strong opinion that *if* you file for divorce do *not* file
a no-fault divorce. You should file based on fault - cheating on her part.
Stress the point what it has done to you emotionally, physically, and
possibly financially.

I know it would kill my husband if he ever found out any of his three
children [from his ex-wife] are not biologically his. It is a road he would
never go down even if he suspected something. We have custody of the two
minor children, and I couldn't see him just walking away from these kids no
matter what.

You have a very long road in front of you... I wish you a lot of luck.
Tracy
~~~~
http://www.hornschuch.net/tracy/