How do you like your deadbeats?

Old March 26th 07, 04:18 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB

Default How do you like your deadbeats?

The Pizza Box ads can be a good thing in terms of bringing Child Support
issues into the limelight.

People will get to see the staggering amount of money the system has loaded
on these poor people.
It will be up to Fathers groups to educate the public in how obscene this
system really is.

Of course any family that is being raped by the system can always boycott
these products that labels the poor as deadbeats, they are only deadbeats
because they cannot afford the extortionate rates this sick system demands.

Yes there are many who will never appear on your local friendly pizza box
because they have some money to pay the extortionate rates, but I'm sure you
will not find any sympathetic to the government's cause and the twisted
Fem-bots that use the system to further their own selfish needs under the
guise of children's needs.

All this fuss over a few billion dollars, I don't see anybody blink an eye
at the waste of $800 billion for a useless war not to mention the 60,000
casualties and years of medical bills that still have to be paid.

Old March 27th 07, 01:13 PM posted to alt.child-support
Chris[_3_]

Yes, I seen this on yahoo. It makes me sick. The system needs to
change. This stuff is always being pushed. No one is trying to make it
any better for dads out there....

Old March 27th 07, 06:10 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"Chris" wrote in

. No one is trying to make it any better for dads out there....

The government has decided that you forfeited your life when you had a child
with a woman, you are now a non entity and they can do what they please with
you.

Welcome to the Suckers Club of America comrade Chris.

Old March 27th 07, 08:05 PM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

"DB" wrote in message
[...]

Not to mention the exorbitant costs to incarcerate these so-called
"deadbeats" which FAR exceeds the alleged "child support" debt. And guess
who foots THAT bill. On top of that, the "deadbeat" no longer contributes to
the tax rolls while being given free room & board on the taxpayers' backs.
And STILL, the mother gets no money.

Not only does the "child support" industry promote fatherless children, but
it also rips off the taxpayers. What else is new?

You men are all deadbeats WarriorPrincess Child Support 7 March 23rd 05 12:20 AM
All men are scumbag deadbeats! Moanica Lewdwinski Child Support 3 September 22nd 04 06:34 AM
Deadbeats Pammie1 Child Support 1332 August 29th 04 05:35 AM
Durham (NC) goes after deadbeats Editor -- Child Support News Child Support 51 July 3rd 04 10:36 PM
Deadbeats frankjones Child Support 57 April 18th 04 01:05 AM