Xmas cards

Old December 21st 03, 10:00 PM
Dennis Here

Default Xmas cards

HanK wrote in message

you now its funny as i'm sat hear in another alcoholic stupor ....my child
with her mother.......me crying
internally.....................................it s
impossible...................but what can we do as single
parents?..................cry......think.......li ve......justify.......or
just exist.........maybe i'm wrong............but this hole deal sucks
beyond belief.......i cant carry on convincing myself that this is a good
deal.......its not.........it sucks.......but the alternative of seeing my
child every other weekend can only be a living hell........thinking that

her
mother will end up with some man who will bring up my child.....living
hell......the only thing i can say is I love my child more than anything in
the world..........how can fathers leave their
children???????......animals............non thinking non feeling
animals.........deserve all they get in the main.

sent....

no return

Merry Xmas

HanK XxX

Stick with it Hank, it's a maudlin time of year.
Your somewhat brash and dogmatic front has got you this far, no harm in
dropping the artificial defences occasionally. It gives us a rare glimpse
into your humanity.
Dealing with this stuff is sometimes a question of "whatever it takes". You
are coming from the right starting point when you say "how can fathers leave
their children". I never could either.

Dennis

Old December 25th 03, 11:01 PM
dolores

"HanK" wrote in message
I've noticed in the UK this year that there has been growing support for
that ghastly American style "show off" Xmas card letter.

The ones when you get a letter/photo like

"Dear HanK

Well its been another great year for the Cumeface family! Little Jerry is
getting on so well at his new nursery, all the staff there love him dearly
and say he is so adorable !!! Marty was promoted to head paper clip sales
and we have had the company car upgraded to a hatch back!!!!

The twins are doing well in school (have included latest sats results

over)
and Fion is Captain of the netball team !!!!, who knows, but we hope Berty
may be head boy (lol) next year!!!!!!!!!!!

Its been hard to return to work and leave little Jerry, but as the local
feminazi group has just published a paper saying toddlers are better off

at
nursery than home with Mum I dont have to give a flying **** do
I!!!!!!!!!".............

Ooops bit off track there, but I'm sure you get the jist, this sort of

self
aggrandising narcissistic behaviour may be fine in the USA , even

encouraged
I'd imagine, but its sits uneasily with me so I thought I'd write my
own..............

Phillipa!!!!! Hi!!!!!!!!

Well its been another great year for HanK !!!!!!
I've managed to increase my cigarette smoking by nearly100%!!!!!, this is
mainly due to me pro-creating with a lunatic women and all the fall out
associated with looking after what she terms "her child" but hey, its all
good.

My weekend binge drinking is coming along nicely tho, I think I may have
managed at least 3 bottles of Vodka on the last outing!!!!!! and my head
count for the year seems stuck on 13, although admittedly, due to the the
vodka, penetration has been difficult at times!!!!!!!, bloody hell tho the
search for Miss Right is proving expensive, so if you have any "up for it"
mates give them my mobile tel no.!!!!!!!

During the week I live like a priest, a relentless groundhog day of

packing
lunch box, dressing child, school run, work, collect child, amuse child,
bath child, read to child, annoy people on internet.

I hope you and yours are keeping well.......sorry to hear you had to read

feminist pile of ****e to salve your conceince about putting Jerry in the
battery farm for kids, but you are female after all. If you ever get bored
of being horse ****ed once a month by Marty I'm usually around on

Wednesday
afternoons, but i'll be doing you a favour ok?"

HanK

XxX seasons regards

I wanna order three boxes for next xmas.........Got any for family
neighbours ......and people ya just cant stand!!??......And I'd just love to
send one to the thing that was pushed out of the tree....or as my lads call
him "Daddy"..........Hey!!....Ex inlaws...now there's a
thought.......Ooooo.....it'll make sending out xmas cards next year such
fun!!..

Dolores

Old December 30th 03, 09:50 PM
Andrew

"HanK" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Hey, I know exactly where you are coming from. Went to the dam. Determined
to get blitzed. Spent most of my time sleeping (wow!!!, can sleep late,
first time in a year I have been able to just sleep! Its glorious). Every
day housekeeping rang me to ask if I was going to get out of my pit. Did
lots of reading. A little bit of getting blitzed. But wished I was with my
kid rather than there. Still, better than being home and getting any 'well
meaning phone calls to find out how I am'. Like you say, I'm not OK, I'm not
with my kid. Leave me alone! Have now had some kid free days and weekends
and I don't want any more for a while thanks.

Andrew