Any ideas about....

Old December 29th 03, 04:16 PM
Tall Kate

Default Any ideas about....

Hi "Kate"
During my pregnancy- I had a very difficult one- I studied a lot about
babies, little children and how do they normaly grow up. O. K. ,I used to
read different articles on news papers and special press and week end 's
press and I thought that I would be ready to raise my baby easily. So now
, all I can say is that I was a dreamer,because most of that (much) theory
never concerned my daughter's behavior.
She , from the very first days of her life , used to stay awake for hours
and we used to sleep very late .
and now she sleeps very late every night, but we aloud her to sleep until
late the morning. Otherwise she will sleep much shorter and I don't want it
at all.
Talking about her sleep I must say, that she needs my company to sleep...To
make things more clear she sleeps with her mom- only- or she does not....And
the sleep comes when she's held into my arms singing (me) some songs
? 'Kate ?????? ??? ??????
news

On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 10:51:23 +0200, "Tall Kate"

I pay all my attention to her but I still worry if this is not enough
for my little girl.
But sometimes I think that she reacts like that because she probably
needs her father.
He is not pay many attention to her because he comes to visit his

daughter
every three or four weeks -maybe more- and there was time that he even

did
not call us for four months and more....(so now my daughter should be
satisfied for keeping such a touch with her bio-father).
He is about forty eight to fifty kilometers from us but he thinks he

has
a lot of work to do than to spend his leisure time with his child

at
the week-ends of course) and that this distance is great enough to keep

him
apart of his daughter. He insists that he loves her , because he is

sending
me for her feet about EUROS-100 a month and nothing else.( He probably
thinks that the baby is eating nothing but fresh air.... and grows up
only because she should grow up)
I try to teach him pay some attention by playing together with the

girl,
to hold her into his arms but he is not behaving like a father .All I

do, I
do it for my little girl, so one day she is not accusing me that I try to
keep her father apart( even his parents and his brother and his sister

did
not give us a phone call since the day they learn about my

pregnancy.....)

I don't think the father has much to do with her day to day behavior.

It's my experience that you cannot force others to behave the way we
think is best. You and your family are likely to be the only people
your daughter can count on for the rest of her life.

Some questions that I'd ask ..... is she getting enough sleep? Have you
discontinued nap time? Is this new and sudden or has this behavior
slowly increased?

And generally, two year old's are beginning to explore the world on
their own. They often try to do things that they are unable to do.
They get frustrated. The crying may be part of this stage. Since this
is your first child, perhaps learning about children would help you to
help your daughter work through this stage.

'Kate

Old December 29th 03, 04:32 PM
Tall Kate

Hello again "Kate"
.....I did not say that she sleeps less difficult when she sleeps
into my car, when I drive.....
When I started this communication, I just could not imagine how
creative coul be....
So I thank you and of course all the other people who share their
experience and (maybe) Knowledge with me
Thank you.
Tall Kate

Old January 4th 04, 09:07 PM
Andrew

"Tall Kate" wrote in message
Hello every "single-parents"
My little daughter is trying to keep me busy all the time.
She is totally depended on me.
There is something that makes me worry a lot!. The last week she seems to
discover the new power of tears.
If I don't pay any attention to her for five minutes she starts crying

and
tears-drops are appearing to her face.
This is something that I can't even regist for a minute, so I open my

arms
and I give her a big hold.
Nowhere else but my job. She becomes so noisy, and ....tears. Is it
normal for a child of her age ( almost two year old- but very clever you
should believe me)
Is she reacting like an actress or is she very sensitive?

Hi Kate,

At 2 I think she is still looking for the boundaries and like you I would
tend to give her a hug but here's a suggestion that works with my daughter,
maybe could do similar with yours, when I need to do something and my
daughter is bored/wanting attention etc she can be distracted by painting,
she loves to do it and will spend hours on it. Although it means a bit of a
mess to clean up later it can give you valuable time to get things done.

Andrew