Anyone from Ohio

Old October 4th 03, 02:49 PM
Angel

Default Anyone from Ohio

Hello,
I have posted here before. I am a new stepmother, and very new to the CS
system. I am helping my husband deal with issues of CS, that he has
neglected for a while.
Hang on before anyone poses sentence for "deadbeat dad". I have been
reading these post's for a while now, and I am reading things that I never
thought existed. I think that it is a shame when the NCP, doesn't even have
enough money to live on themselves. Some men and women make bad choices.
But I feel most people deserve second chances. I feel that CP, do over do it
when it comes to CS. They just keep taking and taking. I have been married
for almost 4 months. My husbands first ex wants more money, but not for the
sake of money. She just wants to jack it up because she is hoping that he
will fall on his face again, and the fact that she really doesn't want the
money. She wants to see him rot in prison. We know this to be a fact, she
told the attorneys for CS, and they relayed that message to our attorney.
I really need some advice on the laws here in Ohio.
Thanks
Angel

Old October 6th 03, 06:55 AM
dani

Old October 6th 03, 06:55 AM
dani

Old October 6th 03, 06:55 AM
dani

Old October 7th 03, 01:20 PM
Angel

"dani" wrote in message
. net...

Angel wrote:
| Hello,
| I have posted here before. I am a new stepmother, and very new to the

CS
| system. I am helping my husband deal with issues of CS, that he has
| neglected for a while.
| Hang on before anyone poses sentence for "deadbeat dad". I have been
| reading these post's for a while now, and I am reading things that I

never
| thought existed. I think that it is a shame when the NCP, doesn't even
have
| enough money to live on themselves. Some men and women make bad

choices.
| But I feel most people deserve second chances. I feel that CP, do over
do it
| when it comes to CS. They just keep taking and taking. I have been
married
| for almost 4 months. My husbands first ex wants more money, but not
for the
| sake of money. She just wants to jack it up because she is hoping that

he
| will fall on his face again, and the fact that she really doesn't want

the
| money. She wants to see him rot in prison. We know this to be a
fact, she
| told the attorneys for CS, and they relayed that message to our

attorney.
| I really need some advice on the laws here in Ohio.
| Thanks
| Angel

Hi Angel:

Here is a few link that you might want to check out.

www.pacegroup.org http://www.pacegroup.org

Another good website that you can find info is here, as well:

http://www.ancpr.org/

I don't know Ohio specific law, but you can find all you ever need here,
including statutes and case law as well.

http://my.findlaw.com/

Hope this helps,

~ Dani

Dani,

Thanks for the input. I am reading the sites you directed me too. It seems
like every day, we get something new in the mail from CS, or the courts. We
have three seperate situations going on here and I am trying to figure them
all out. I would post them all seperatly and let some of you all try to help
me out. But I am afraid that I wouldn't get a reply back Your the only one
that replied back this time. And I do thank you.
Angel

Old October 7th 03, 01:20 PM
Angel

"dani" wrote in message