Disneyland's toxic drinking water (also: Bizarre Irish fluoride blarney)

Old June 29th 04, 05:05 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Disneyland's toxic drinking water (also: Bizarre Irish fluoride blarney)

BIZARRE IRISH FLUORIDE BLARNEY See below.

DISNEYLAND'S TOXIC DRINKING WATER

ATTENTION DISNEYLAND DA TONY RACKAUCKAS:

GET TO COURT! Get a judge to order an immediate STOP to the dumping of
toxic phosphate fertilizer waste (hydrofluorosilicic acid) into Disneyland
drinking water.

It's mass silent child abuse: Besides "cosmetic" problem of tooth mottling,
some people are drinking enough of the toxic waste to cause "crippling
skeletal fluorosis." (!)

You have GOT to read The Fluoride Deception the new book by Christopher
Bryson. More below.

BIZARRE IRISH FLUORIDE BLARNEY...

Says the Irish Health Minister...

There is too much FLUORIDE MOTTLING of Irish children's teeth...

So...

The level of fluoride in Irish drinking water should be reduced from 1.0 to
0.7 parts per million - AND IRELAND SHOULD KEEP FLUORIDATING - even though
fluoride at a level of less than 0.8 parts per million is of "no significant
benefit." (!)

NOTE #1: The text above is my paraphrase of one of Dr. Andrew Rynne points
in discussing the conclusions of Irish Health Minister Micheal Martin's
"scientific" Forum on Fluoridation. See Rynne A. Can the Opposition pull
the plug on fluoridation of water? Irish Medical News. 28th June 2004,
reprinted in Prof. Paul Connett's Fluoride Action Network Bulletin #72.

NOTE #2: QUESTION: IS IRISH HEALTH MINISTER MARTIN KISSING THE SAME
NUCLEAR BLARNEY STONE THAT DR. HODGE WAS KISSING? In 1963, the Ireland
Supreme Court prescribed mandatory fluoridation after testimony from Dr.
Harold Hodge, a biochemist and toxicologist with the US Army's Manhattan
Project (America's nuclear bomb program) who had (it turns out; see Bryson
[2004], full cite in the final note below) injected unsuspecting hospital
patients with uranium and plutonium.

NOTE #3: Hodge's uranium and plutonium experimentation on unsuspecting
hospital patients is quite relevant because Hodge apparently used Newburgh,
New York children as unsuspecting guinea pigs in America's first water
fluoridation program - ostensibly to improve dental health - but apparently
to test the toxicity of fluoride.

NOTE #4: When fluoride's central nervous system toxicity was experimentally
demonstrated in the 1990s, 1950s fluoride toxicology expert Hodge was
present in the lab concealing what he knew of fluoride's central nervous
system toxicity from the primary researcher - Phyllis Mullenix, PhD - just
as he had concealed his knowledge from Ireland Supreme Court in 1963.

NOTE #5: Children in the city where fluoride was first tested - Newburgh,
New York - have virtually the same number of cavities as children in
Kingston, New York - the control city in Hodge's experiment. Kingston has
resisted all efforts in subsequent years to add fluoride to its water
supply.

NOTE#6: But children in Newburgh suffer significantly more fluoride
mottling - dental fluorosis - than children in Kingston.

NOTE #7: Dental fluorosis may indicate SKELETAL fluorosis: Back in 1956,
the final report on Hodge's fluoride experiment in Newburgh did not mention
that a radiologist found bone defects "striking" in their "similarity" to
bone cancer - and that boys from Newburgh manifested the bone defects twice
as often as boys from Kingston. Since the final report did not mention this
fact - Hodge likely did not mention it to Ireland's Supreme Court in 1963.

NOTE #8: In 1977, the US government finally CANCER-tested fluoride and
found that fluoridated rats suffered significantly more bone cancer.

NOTE #9: Dr. William Marcus, a chief scientist at the US Environmental
Protection Agency/EPA was fired after he alleged on television that both
bone and liver cancer evidence was being "downgraded" - and a court later
awarded him damages "because he had publicly questioned and opposed EPA's
fluoride policy."

NOTE #10: When the State of South Carolina sued the EPA for requiring it to
remove any fluoride above the maximum permissible dose of 2.3 mg per liter -
the EPA stated that dental fluorosis was a mere "cosmetic effect" and raised
the maximum permissible dose to 4 mg per liter - over the protests of EPA
scientists Robert Carton and William Hirzy and others.

NOTE #11: When Darlene Sherrell and Martha Bevis found that Hodge had
fudged his own figures in 1979 and indicated that risk of "crippling
skeletal fluorosis" could occur at 10 mg fluoride per day - and not 20 mg as
he had previously estimated - the National Academy of Sciences finally
changed its own document and stated that "Crippling skeletal fluorosis might
occur in people who have ingested 10-20 mg of fluoride per day for 10-20
years."

NOTE #12: INCREDIBLY, by the EPA's own estimate, 3% of the US population
drinks more than five liters of water per day - so some Americans are at
risk of developing "crippling skeletal fluorosis" from drinking just HALF
the EPA's own permissible daily dose of fluoride - and we don't just get
fluoride from water!

FINAL NOTE: Notes 2 through 12 are my paraphrases/quotes of information
found in The Fluoride Deception, a new book by Christopher Bryson [NY: Seven
Stories Press 2004]

AS I NOTED in The Disneyland DA and The Fluoride Deception...

Disneyland DA Tony is VERY interested in safe drinking water ("made oil
companies write a blank check to keep drinking water safe in Orange
County")...

Disneyland DA Tony says:

"We made ARCO pay for an independent hydro-geologist whose only job is to
look for any new potential pollutants. Most importantly, our prosecution
required ARCO to write a 'blank check' to clean up the dangerous
pollutants... From the start, our only goal was to preserve clean drinking
water for the People of Orange County and we have done just that. You
cannot put a price on the value of having fresh drinking water. Thanks to
your efforts, an Orange County mother can safely give tap water to her baby.
http://www.ocgov.com/da/press/inauguration.htm

Disneyland DA Tony also says:

"[C]rimes involving consumer fraud or the unlawful discharge of hazardous
materials may be reported to the District Attorney's Consumer and
Environmental Protection Division. In addition, complaints involving
misconduct by public officials...may be reported in writing to the District
Attorney's Felony Projects Division.
http://www.ocgov.com/da/faqs.htm (Click on "Can I report a crime directly to
the DA's office?")

ATTENTION DISNEYLAND DA TONY:

I say again:

Fluoridation is a crime involving consumer fraud to accomplish unlawful
discharge of a hazardous material (fluoride) into drinking water

Fluoridation involves misconduct by public officials - mass involuntary
medication with a known pollutant (fluoride) via the water supply.

GET TO COURT! Get a judge to order an immediate STOP to the dumping of
toxic phosphate fertilizer waste (hydrofluorosilicic acid/fluoride) into
Disneyland drinking water.

DAs all over America will likely follow your lead.

The Irish Health Minister might even be influenced.

Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS1 Disneyland itself could help get the word out about The Fluoride
Deception. Disney apparently owns the ABC Television Network.
http://www.cjr.org/tools/owners/disney.asp

I'll cc Disneyland via .

PS2 QUESTION for Disneyland DA Tony:

Which should be prosecuted first - public official misconduct involving mass
silent child abuse (the injection of toxic waste into children's drinking
water) - or far more obvious mass child abuse?

Why not both simultaneously?

I say again: Obstetricians are knowingly closing birth canals up to 30%.

With birth canals senselessly closed up to 30%, OBs are gruesomely
(sometimes fatally) manipulating most babies' spines - pushing violently on
tiny spines (with oxytocin and Cytotec) and gruesomely pulling (with hands,
forceps and vacuums).

Sometimes OBs pull so hard they rip spinal nerves out of tiny spinal cords.

Some babies die, some are paralyzed for life - most "only" have their spines
gruesomely wrenched.

ALL spinal manipulation is gruesome with the birth canal senselessly closed.

OBs: If you must push or pull - and sometimes you must - FIRST get the
woman off her sacrum!

PREGNANT WOMEN: For simple PROOF that OBs are knowingly closing birth
canals - and simple instructions on how to allow your birth canal to OPEN
the "extra" up to 30%...

See I ain't no Semmelweis, but...

See also: ACOG birth crime video evidence
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/2300

Atty Michael Schroeder is the politically powerful Republican who got
Disneyland DA Tony elected. Atty Schroeder's wife Susan Kang Schroeder is
the spokeswoman for Disneyland DA Tony...

Politically powerful Republican Governor Pete Wilson signed the law
fluoridating California - at about the same time his staff told me that it
was outside the scope of practice for a licensed chiropractor to tell
pregnant women than OBs are closing birth canals. (This is the primary
reason I became unlicensed by choice.)

At about the same time fluoridating Republican Governor Pete Wilson told me
this, Atty Schroeder became California Republican Party Chairman - and a man
calling himself Michael Schroeder, attorney for the California Board of
Chiropractic Examiners told me it was outside my scope of practice to tell
pregnant women that OBs are closing birth canals!

See again: The Disneyland DA and The Fluoride Deception...

Orange County chiropractic physicians...

See Atty Schroeder, the Disneyland DA - and mass spinal manipulation child
abuse by OBs...

Copied again to: Atty Mike Schroeder via
and via Orange County Chiropractic District President Bea Heller, DC
- and via other Orange County DCs...

Orange County chiropractic physicians: I STRONGLY SUSPECT MASS CHILD ABUSE
IS OCCURRING: 1) Mass involuntary medication by public officials -
obviously the illegal practice of medicine; and 2) mass gruesome spinal
manipulation by MDs - also obviously the illegal practice of medicine. It
is mandatory to report suspected child abuse. Perhaps with "chiropractic"
Atty Schroeder being so close to Disneyland DA Tony - your suspected child
abuse reports will not be ignored like mine have been.

One last note: I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs. MDs are just
academic prime cuts forced through this culture's most powerful mental
meatgrinder - medical school.

The powerful mental meatgrinder - medical school - is quite homogenous
worldwide. I suspect medical mental meatgrinding is a big part of the
reason the Irish Health Minister is offering his "no significant benefit"
but we'll keep fluoridating anyway blarney.

Old June 29th 04, 05:30 PM
Phoebe & Allyson

Todd Gastaldo wrote:

DISNEYLAND'S TOXIC DRINKING WATER

*boggle* What's Todd doing talking about fluoride?

I say again: Obstetricians are knowingly closing birth canals up to 30%.

Ah, there we go. All is right with the world once more.

Phoebe

Old June 29th 04, 08:37 PM
Todd Gastaldo

REMEMBER:

"Fluoride" is the euphemism for the toxic phosphate fertilizer waste
hydrofluorosilicic acid...

Disneyland DA Tony Rackauckas accepts reports of hazardous discharge of
materials.

"Fluoridation" is the discharge of a hazardous material into drinking water.

See Disneyland's toxic drinking water (also: Bizarre Irish fluoride blarney)

ink.net...

Old June 30th 04, 04:09 AM
Todd Gastaldo

IS GASTALDO THAT STUPID?

"Jorge1907" asked:

Are you that stupid?

hydrofluorosilicic acid is not a "toxic phosphate feriliizer"

Jorge,

I said hydrofluorosilicic acid is toxic phosphate fertilizer WASTE.

See again: Disneyland's toxic drinking water (also: Bizarre Irish fluoride
blarney)

Here's a relevant quote from The Fluoride Deception, a brand new book on the
subject:

"[M]uch of the fluoride added to drinking water today in the United States
is actually an industrial WASTE, 'scrubbed' from the smokestacks in Florida
phosphate fertilizer mills..."
--Christopher Bryson. The Fluoride Deception. NY: Seven Stories Press
2004:xvii, emphasis added.

Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

Old June 30th 04, 06:13 AM
tech27

"Todd Gastaldo" wrote in message
hlink.net...
[...]

Yeah, THAT'S the ultimate source for unbiased scientific facts.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

Old June 30th 04, 04:05 PM
Joseph

How can water fluoridation be an issue? Why on Earth is the government
always trying to shove its asshole in the face of its own citizens? Leave
them alone!