The top 50 children's books

Old March 1st 08, 06:36 PM posted to rec.arts.books.childrens,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions
R. Steve Walz

Default The top 50 children's books

Chookie wrote:

In article , "R. Steve Walz"
wrote:

Irrelevant. A writer who leaves out the major feature of human existence
in his writing is a sexless ninny.

The censorship board at the time might have made that a trifle difficult!

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

----------------------
Science fiction written contemporaneously did far better.
Steve
Old March 1st 08, 06:37 PM posted to rec.arts.books.childrens,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions
R. Steve Walz

Jeff wrote:

R. Steve Walz wrote:
Jeff wrote:
R. Steve Walz wrote:
aglet wrote:
I'm going to ask a stupid question (won't be the first or last time). Is
The Hobbit really considered a children's book? I mean, was it written with
children as the intended primary audience? And, if so, can I assume the
Lord of the Rings trilogy was also?
-----------------------------
The whole thing was written by an immature sexless ninny for other
immature sexless ninnies.
Steve
I am glad that you are able to show your maturity by not name calling or
anything.

-------------------
****off you ignorant ****.
Steve

*PLUNK*

------------
Best you can do, ****wad?? Anyone who makes such an ignorant comment
deserves everything they get.
Steve
Old March 3rd 08, 06:04 PM posted to rec.arts.books.childrens,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions
R. Steve Walz

Brandon D Cartwright wrote:

On Sat, 01 Mar 2008 10:31:00 -0800, "R. Steve Walz"
wrote:

It doesn't take someone like me to notice, many commentators agree.
The "sex angle" about Tolkien is the most significant feature to his
writings, as an author he is positively sexuo-phobic.

Only you and your pedophile friends

---------------------
I have a very few close friends, let alone any "pedophile" friends,
and none online. I defend ideas only, NOT individuals. Nobody knows
anything about anyone who posts to Usenet.

You carry on believing that...

-----------------------------------
Tell me something you know about me that is unassailably true.
You CAN'T! All you know is what I say, and you know not which of it
may be complete lies.

would think
their ought to be sex in a fairy story for children like the hobbit.

-----------------------
How do Hobbits breed? This is an important question for kids. Those
who think it is not live in anti-sexual sickness.

No it's merely an important question for sickos..

---------------------------
It's a perfectly natural question that arises in the mind of kids not
fed solely pablum.

Still..what can be expected from someone like you who let his eleven
year old child be ****ed by a pedophile with his blessing..

----------------------------
She was fully developed early, and her boyfriend, while a few years
older, was NO kind of pedophile.

She was eleven..he was an adult..

-------------------------------------
Does she even exist? How can YOU know??

A blatant sex crime that you were accomplice to..

---------------------------------------
More nonsense.

If you knew the actual definition of a pedophile you wouldn't reveal
your desperate ignorance and delusion that way. A pedophile is strictly
fixated on entirely NON-sexual pre-sexual children. They would want
nothing whatsoever to do with preteens and teens who were sexually
interested or developed. That would disgust and frighten them, the
very nature of their sickness relies on an entirely innocent victim
and their fright and horror.

You're merely madly promoting the last gasp of supersitious deluded
right-wing Xtianity's terror of sex. You do this because you were
ass-raped as a kid and you're totally unable to escape its effect on
you. Your sexuality is just as bent as any pedophile.

So what happened to " Nobody knows anything about anyone who posts to
Usenet."?

----------------------
I simply guess well and logically.

or are your fictional sexual histories of those you interact with
supposed to be exempt as symptoms of your mental illness?

---------------------------------
You know you were butt-raped. No one could spend all their time posting
to a couple groups, never growing, never learning, an obvious deluded
crank, unless they had been horribly traumatized in exactly that manner.

Your own kids should have been reading such..rather than the
pornography you exposed them to

---------------------------------
They read the LOTR, and many other things as well. They thought it
was rather boring.

After the diet of pornography you fed them I guess that could well be
true..

-------------------------------------
I fed them only the truth. You just don't like the truth.

Robbing them of their innocence and childhood was a filthy crime..

-------------------------------------
They are as innocent as the day they were born, and they loved their
childhood intensely! This "innocence" YOU speak of, that seems to only
be an ignorance of real life truth, is nothing but a distorted
delusional religious superstition.

Your kind would keep kids from learning to walk if you were cranked
about THAT! You'd finally let them try to walk at 18 and when they
failed miserably you'd use that as "proof" of how complicated walking
is, and why children shouldn't try it!!

When they're caught, their excuses are often preposterous, like this
one cited in a research study by psychiatrist Gene Abel: "Yes, I
penetrated my 6- year-old daughter, but it was an accident. I was

---------------------------------------
This person is unrelated to anyone or anything under discussion here.
Only a fixated paranoid like you could even imagines it relates at all.
You've repeated it in your every post today, don't you really even
grasp how NUTS that looks??
Steve
Old March 3rd 08, 09:05 PM posted to rec.arts.books.childrens,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions
meatnub

The Very Hungry Caterpillar is #2 and there's no Shel Silverstein
(The Giving Tree, Where the Sidewalk Ends) on this list?

Bah!

Silverstein is an essentail must read!
Old March 4th 08, 05:20 PM posted to rec.arts.books.childrens,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions
Banty

In article , Brandon D Cartwright
says...

wrote:

It doesn't take someone like me to notice, many commentators agree.
The "sex angle" about Tolkien is the most significant feature to his
writings, as an author he is positively sexuo-phobic.

Only you and your pedophile friends
---------------------
I have a very few close friends, let alone any "pedophile" friends,
and none online. I defend ideas only, NOT individuals. Nobody knows
anything about anyone who posts to Usenet.

You carry on believing that...

-----------------------------------
Tell me something you know about me that is unassailably true.

You are a dirty old crackpot?

The answer is: yes.

And we in many of these crossposted newsgroups have been accordingly ignoring
him for over a decade.

You can, too.

Banty

Old March 4th 08, 08:25 PM posted to rec.arts.books.childrens,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions
R. Steve Walz

wrote:

Tell me something you know about me that is unassailably true.

You are a dirty old crackpot?

--------------------------------
I'm neither to everyone, thus proving my point.

You CAN'T! All you know is what I say, and you know not which of it
may be complete lies.

It's doubtful that you even know yourself when you are lying but what
you boast of makes you a crackpot.

------------------------------------
You obviously find it confusing and threatening to follow along anyone
else's argument, for fear they'll best you, which they do repeatedly.

would think
their ought to be sex in a fairy story for children like the hobbit.
-----------------------
How do Hobbits breed? This is an important question for kids. Those
who think it is not live in anti-sexual sickness.

No it's merely an important question for sickos..

---------------------------
It's a perfectly natural question that arises in the mind of kids not
fed solely pablum.

sure it is /sarcasm

----------------------------
Yes, quite sure.

Still..what can be expected from someone like you who let his eleven
year old child be ****ed by a pedophile with his blessing..
----------------------------
She was fully developed early, and her boyfriend, while a few years
older, was NO kind of pedophile.

She was eleven..he was an adult..

-------------------------------------
Does she even exist? How can YOU know??

One way to avoid the shame I guess..

-------------------------------
Why can't you pay attention? YOU don't even know *IF* she exists or
EVER existed. What I'm showing you here has nothing whatsoever to
do with your ignorant biases and prejudices. That obviously disturbs
the **** out of you!

A blatant sex crime that you were accomplice to..

---------------------------------------
More nonsense.

No...a fact

-----------------------
There is no crime till a court of law adjudges it so. Your OPINION is
not in ANY WAY sufficient!! And it is beyond any such reach.

By failing to prevent it you committed a felony..

-------------------------
There is no crime till a court of law adjudges it so. Your OPINION is
not in ANY WAY sufficient!! And it is beyond any such reach.

you. Your sexuality is just as bent as any pedophile.

So what happened to " Nobody knows anything about anyone who posts to
Usenet."?

----------------------
I simply guess well and logically.

Ah...your pronouncements don't apply to yourself..

what a surprise..

----------------------------
My assertion alone. YMMV

or are your fictional sexual histories of those you interact with
supposed to be exempt as symptoms of your mental illness?

---------------------------------
You know you were butt-raped. No one could spend all their time posting
to a couple groups,

wrong..

-------------------------------
Sure it is. You're obsessed in a way that cannot come from anything but
severe personal trauma. Otherwise you have no reasonable motivation to
crank your crank as you do.

The usual criticism perverts use to deflect from examination of their
filthy behavior is that I prolifically crosspost...

----------------------------------
My behavior is NOT "filthy" except in your brainwashed imagination.

I care not if you crosspost, but it is obvious evidence of both an
obsessive insanity and dishonest disingenuous trollish behavior.

never growing, never learning, an obvious deluded
crank, unless they had been horribly traumatized in exactly that manner.

Why is it that mentally ill perverts..such as yourself..are totally in
thrall to their sick lusts yet imagine themselves psychiatrists?

----------------------------------
I'm in no wise a "pervert" or mentally ill. We know you comfort yourself
with such imaginings, but such a desire to do that relies on your
extreme delusion.

Your own kids should have been reading such..rather than the
pornography you exposed them to
---------------------------------
They read the LOTR, and many other things as well. They thought it
was rather boring.

After the diet of pornography you fed them I guess that could well be
true..

-------------------------------------
I fed them only the truth. You just don't like the truth.

Child pornography isn't the truth..

--------------------------------------
Sex for all ages who want it is the Real Truth. It is what everyone
secretly wants, and it is what the human race will finally establish
as its highest art form.

The truth is you depraved and corrupted your children..

That suggests they are damaged and hurting. Your notion is totally
confounded by the simple fact that they are not, they are very happy
and accomplished professionals in their thirties who continue the
lessons they learned as children from their honest loving parents.
You dont LIKE this Truth, but it IS the Truth!

[...]

That's what sigs do..

--------------------------
Your delusion is delusion, whether reproduced automatically
or manually.

don't you really even grasp how NUTS that looks??

You don't like my new sig?

Talking of looking nuts just for you I will change it

--------------------------
Thanks, I like this one MUCH better. I'd use it for mine, but I don't
wish to look fatuous.
Steve

--__________________________________________________ ____________
From: "R. Steve Walz"

You don't GET it, I'm NOT far-right, I'm FAR LEFT, and I support
NOT just some right-wing FREEDOM to sex, but FORCED sex!!

I see most people as brainwashed prigs who should be forcibly deprogrammed about sex by forcible neighborhood sex!

I support a legal system in which the People's State administers required PUBLIC sexual physical education for all its citizens!
Steve

Old March 4th 08, 08:26 PM posted to rec.arts.books.childrens,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions
R. Steve Walz

wrote:

It doesn't take someone like me to notice, many commentators agree.
The "sex angle" about Tolkien is the most significant feature to his
writings, as an author he is positively sexuo-phobic.

Only you and your pedophile friends
---------------------
I have a very few close friends, let alone any "pedophile" friends,
and none online. I defend ideas only, NOT individuals. Nobody knows
anything about anyone who posts to Usenet.

You carry on believing that...
-----------------------------------
Tell me something you know about me that is unassailably true.

You are a dirty old crackpot?

The answer is: yes.

And we in many of these crossposted newsgroups have been accordingly ignoring
him for over a decade.

You can, too.

Banty

Ignore me all you want, some day someone just like me will come up
behind you.
Steve