Name issues

Old November 24th 03, 09:02 PM
Mistress Raven

Default Name issues

Ok here is my issue. Over four years ago my husband and I decided on
Nicholas James for a boy's name. Now I recently changed jobs and there
is a man in my group who's wife is due 5 months before me and they
have also selected the name Nicholas.

Is there any reason for me to not use the name?
Old November 24th 03, 09:17 PM
Sophie

"Mistress Raven" wrote in message
om...
Ok here is my issue. Over four years ago my husband and I decided on
Nicholas James for a boy's name. Now I recently changed jobs and there
is a man in my group who's wife is due 5 months before me and they
have also selected the name Nicholas.

Is there any reason for me to not use the name?

When they mention the name they're using say "oh we picked that name X long
ago. Isn't it a great name?"
If you don't socialize with them, I don't see why you can't use it.

Old November 25th 03, 01:20 AM
Ericka Kammerer

Mistress Raven wrote:

Ok here is my issue. Over four years ago my husband and I decided on
Nicholas James for a boy's name. Now I recently changed jobs and there
is a man in my group who's wife is due 5 months before me and they
have also selected the name Nicholas.

Is there any reason for me to not use the name?

Are you kidding me? In my mind, that doesn't
even come close to bailing on a name you really want,
unless maybe you live in each other's pockets.

Best wishes,
Ericka