tall maternity pants?

Old March 17th 04, 03:59 AM
Kim

Default tall maternity pants?

Help, i am running out of pants that fit me and I am having trouble
finding tall maternity pants. The Gap is out of stock, and that's where
I got the 2 pairs of pants i can wear! I love my growing belly, but i
will not walk around like there is a flood during my pregnancy!

-kim
Old March 17th 04, 05:05 AM
Angela Schepers

I have pretty long legs (36 inch inseam) and have been unfortunate
enough to not be able to find maternity pants long enough and in my size
so I look like I'm waiting for a flood at any time. I just keep
reminding myself that it's only temporary. Besides I don't go out much
and wear a lot of sweat/lounge pants anyway. But good luck finding some.

Angela
EDD 5-13-04 with Quinn Alexander

Old March 17th 04, 05:58 AM
dkc

I wear a tall-size pant, too (my inseam is 34"). I have had success with
the tall-size maternity pants from Old Navy and JC Penney (though with JCP,
I've had to hem some of the pants). Also, the Liz Lange maternity
collection at Target offers some "regular" maternity pants that run pretty
long.

Debbie

a.net...

Old March 17th 04, 12:31 PM
Dagny

"Kim" wrote in message
a.net...
Help, i am running out of pants that fit me and I am having trouble
finding tall maternity pants. The Gap is out of stock, and that's where
I got the 2 pairs of pants i can wear! I love my growing belly, but i
will not walk around like there is a flood during my pregnancy!

-kim

Try Land's End? www.landsend.com
-- Dagny

Old March 17th 04, 02:22 PM
Mary W.

Kim wrote:

Help, i am running out of pants that fit me and I am having trouble
finding tall maternity pants. The Gap is out of stock, and that's where
I got the 2 pairs of pants i can wear! I love my growing belly, but i
will not walk around like there is a flood during my pregnancy!

First pregnancy I bought talls at JC Penney (online, stores don't carry
them). This time, I bought a pair from LandsEnd. You can specify
the inseam length. They were pricy, but I really like them.

I think Old Navy carries talls, but I haven't tried them yet. I did
buy a pair of their capris, since I'm in the south (US) and the weather
is already warming up.

Mary

Old March 17th 04, 03:10 PM
Christine

I'm 5'4" but i also have a hard time finding pants to fit in the legs
because my legs are long....but the other night i went to the second
hand store and bought 3 pair of MP...assuming that I wont be wearing
them again, i couldnt see investing money for just a few months...but of
course they're too short...not REAL short but just a little...i might
take the few bucks that it will cost and take them to a taylor and cut
them like capries, because it will be warming up here sooon too...
Pittsburgh Pennsylvania ( US )....
other than that, i'll just look like i'm waiting on a flood
too....lol...

theres one pair that HAS a hem in them and if i took it out they would
fit perfect, BUT I'm afraid they will frey at the bottom..

Christine

Old March 17th 04, 03:30 PM
Jennifer and Robert Howe

ok I didn't do maternity pants but I went to walmart and bought these really
nice slacks I just bought them in XL and they were very stretchy and I'm
tall myself.

Jennifer
Mommy of 1
Ariana 8/17/03

Old March 17th 04, 05:06 PM
HUSHPUP

Kim wrote in message ia.net...
Help, i am running out of pants that fit me and I am having trouble
finding tall maternity pants. The Gap is out of stock, and that's where
I got the 2 pairs of pants i can wear! I love my growing belly, but i
will not walk around like there is a flood during my pregnancy!

-kim

I bought several pairs of pants at Lands End. They were well made.
You can choose whatever inseem size you need and if you want they will
cuff the pants as well. Try Landsend.com. I am 5ft 11 with very long
legs and it is difficult to find clothes. I tried JC Penny but found
that the quality of the clothes was poor but they were less expensive.

Christina
Chase born March 12, 2004!