Importance of Breastfeeding

Old April 26th 08, 04:24 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
thesmellofrain_elena

Default Importance of Breastfeeding

Share your ideas and opinions to inform everyone how or what is the
importance of breastfeeding....

My own opinion, I have noticed that breastfeeding has a great effect
to our children especially emotions and health.

Elaine
http://nobossfindout.com
http://excel.myjetstream.net
Old April 27th 08, 07:31 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Ed Augusts

On Apr 25, 8:24*pm, thesmellofrain_elena
wrote:
Share your ideas and opinions to inform everyone how or what is the
importance of breastfeeding....

My own opinion, I have noticed that breastfeeding has a great effect
to our children especially emotions and health.

Elainehttp://nobossfindout.comhttp://excel.myjetstream.net

I have been lucky enough to know several women who breastfed their
children longer than 2 years.
I agree with you that breastfeeding has a great effect -- a very
positive effect! -- on children, but I've seen more exceptionally
TALENTED kids, --talented in the arts!-- on account of long-term
breastfeeding.

And I mean -- in some cases -- VERY long term! .

The ONLY POSSIBLE criticism I MIGHT make about VERY long-term
breastfeeding is the fact that it could lead to a life-long dependency
by the children for the mother, more dependency than is normal in
Western society. But look at Western society! Parents throw away
their children, and children late throw away their parents. Almost
anything would be an improvement over THAT, wouldn't it? Why is it
necessarily considered to be so BAD for children to love, trust, and
depend upon their mothers parents? Who made up THAT idea? Dads?

Even a very dependent child may possibly be a big advantage ---to the
mother! Because a dependent child may be able to help take care of
her in her old age, rather than being in a big rush to put the old
lady into a nursing home where she soon dies, like most kids seem
"Okay with" these days! Not every child HAS to be super-independent
or super-successful, either. Those goals are turning out to be
Hollywood myths -- mere urban legends!

Best, -------Ed
http://breastpumppedal.com
Old April 27th 08, 04:17 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
thesmellofrain_elena

wrote:
[...]

Thanks Ed for sharing

I myself had breasfed my son for 1 year and a half, i wasnt able to
work because of that and it was hard for me to leave him at home or
hard for me to be outside for a long time. You know that women who had
been breastfeeding, we produce milk fast and if the breast is full of
milk it does hurt. Yes you will say i should pump it out, i tried that
but when i got home there isnt much milk for him so i had to drink
lots of water or drink soup that will produce again milk for my baby.
And i have decided to stop breastfeeding him because it is also
difficult that he is too close to me, i mean dependent, but eventhough
i had stopped and breastfed my son for 1 yr and half, the thing that i
have noticed from him is that he is very gentle and respectful and
intelligent. He is not like his cousins who have been bottle-fed;
their attitudes are different, they are wild or somewhat doesnt have
much feelings towards others, i just noticed this because among 4 or
them who i have been taking care of including my son, 3 of them who
had been bottle-fed had different attitude unlike my son who is the
only who had been breastfed. I am also wondering that some old people
say that children who had been breastfed has this closeness to their
mothers and has this caring for their elders. Well i guess that is
true, because of what i have seen here.

I dont know if other people's opinion or thinking is the same or do
they have other explanation about this.

Elaine
http://nobossfindout.com
http://excel.myjetstream.net
http://theSpiderWebSystem.com/ezwealthdaily

Importance Notice !! [email protected] Pregnancy 0 December 31st 07 04:12 PM
Importance notice !! [email protected] General 0 December 29th 07 07:55 PM
The importance of milk Stella General 2 November 18th 06 07:55 AM
The importance of milk Stella Breastfeeding 0 November 17th 06 01:50 PM
Society's Importance of DNA Matt D Child Support 3 June 16th 04 09:54 PM