New familial autism link discovered

Old December 2nd 05, 02:14 PM posted to misc.kids.health,sci.med,misc.health.alternative

Default Another Mark Probert Mess

JanD wrote:
"Mark Probert" wrote

JanD wrote:

"Mark Probert" wrote

JanD wrote:

Mark Probert is Obsessed, he simply could not win a case in court, was
disbarred. Comes here to work out his many frustrations. Tells LIES all
day long, one being he owns his own business and has the time to post
here all day. Any *GOOD* business owner, takes care of business, and
does NOT have the time to post here all day. He has done this for years.
Not only on the newsgroup, but on MANY others. What you counted, was
ONLY on this newsgroup.

Jan ignores crossposting, just to trash me.

Poor Mark.

Why "Poor Mark" when it was pathetic Jan who blatered (sic) without
thought?

Mark is a PROVEN LIAR. Sadly this IS his life.

[snip drivel, poor Mark]

Yet another snip due to your OCSD caused by your sever case of
fact-o-phobia. You really should get help for that. Perhaps enrolling in
an adult ed program, where they teach you how to act like an adult would
help.

You CONTINUE to lie.

which is followed by several snppings by Jan that she unfortunately
forgot to mention.

A partial list of claims that YOU lied about

http://tinyurl.com/ago8r

You knew you LIED, then you showed you had NO morals and Proved it,
by posting this

http://tinyurl.com/7dy79

Jan does not like to see what others think of her.

BTW, are you ever going to tell anyone about whether you ever contacted
anyone about Mark Lowry outside of usenet?

http://tinyurl.com/drvdy

Jan, that is not a diversion but the question that you will not answer.

You are too much of an intellectual coward to admit what you did. You
want honesty in others, and you will not own up to your Satanic actions.

C'mon, Jan, fess up....it is a cleansing of your soul before Satan comes
to take his due.

Another mess YOU started

A MHA Pool

"mike" wrote in message
news

On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 08:46:44 -0500, Mark Probert wrote:

Like I said, you do have a short memory. I never mentioned Laidler.

Here is a clue: I discussed the special education process in depth.

Maybe you did it in another thread that I did not see. I am not reading
this NG every day. You could post a message id.

I know I can bring an anti-vac to a clue, but I cannot make them
think.

Flawed logic. Should be "I cannot help them memorize" but you
apparently
do not know the difference.

The standard for calling somebody a liar (which you did) is to
present an
unequivocal proof. Yes, it is that high. Too high for professional
posters, I guess.

Who is a professional poster? If you alleged that it is me, you should
post some real facts. If not, admit you lied.

53 postings on Nov. 18
50 postings on Nov. 19
58 postings on Nov. 20
38 postings on Nov. 21

Most of it during business hours. Looks professional to me. Who can
afford making so many posts from work? Of course I cannot prove you are
getting paid for that. But "professional" does not necessarily mean
getting paid.

Actually I see fewer posts of yours yesterday and today. Maybe you
are not a professional, maybe you spent a vacation posting away. Will
see.

Old December 4th 05, 01:26 AM posted to misc.kids.health,sci.med,misc.health.alternative

Default New familial autism link discovered

Mark Probert wrote:

Who is a professional poster? If you alleged that it is me, you should
post some real facts. If not, admit you lied.

53 postings on Nov. 18
50 postings on Nov. 19
58 postings on Nov. 20
38 postings on Nov. 21

I see that you have a lot of time on your hands

No, I don't. Unlike you. I did not count your postings. Google did for me.
I spent about 3 minutes to find out.

....however, the number
of posts is not determinative of any issue.

Most of it during business hours. Looks professional to me.

A temporal coincidence...no, wait...I am at work doing what I get paid
to do...by myself...since I own the business and am now in a period
where I have some excellent staff that needs minimum oversight...

I have hard time believing that. All your posts come from the same IP
address whether it is business hours or weekend. Your alleged business is
at your home. You do not have any staff, excellent or not, unless you
refer to your wife that needs minimum oversight.

Who can
afford making so many posts from work?

Business owners, especially ones who make very brief posts. Your
counting is irreelvant.

I guess business owners who indulge in such distractions risk losing their
businesses.

Of course I cannot prove you are
getting paid for that. But "professional" does not necessarily mean
getting paid.

Of course it does. Being a professional at anything means you are
remunerated for performing that service.

You could consult a dictionary. Being remunerated is just one meaning. It
probably comes first in most dictionaries. Not sure if you are able to
read past that.

Actually I see fewer posts of yours yesterday and today. Maybe you
are not a professional, maybe you spent a vacation posting away. Will
see.

Of course you will see...but your ability to analyze is in dire need of
a tune up.

My ability to analyze is sufficient to distinguish crap that you sometimes
post, like a suggestion that intramarriage kept Amish from getting any
autistic children amongst them. I wonder whether your analytical skills
are impaired or whether you are doing it deliberately, and the latter
seems more likely.
Old December 4th 05, 04:42 PM posted to misc.kids.health,sci.med,misc.health.alternative

mike wrote:
Mark Probert wrote:

Who is a professional poster? If you alleged that it is me, you should
post some real facts. If not, admit you lied.

53 postings on Nov. 18
50 postings on Nov. 19
58 postings on Nov. 20
38 postings on Nov. 21

I see that you have a lot of time on your hands

No, I don't. Unlike you. I did not count your postings. Google did for me.
I spent about 3 minutes to find out.

Three wasted minutes, where you could have been re-arranging your sock
drawer and be more productive.

....however, the number
of posts is not determinative of any issue.

Most of it during business hours. Looks professional to me.

A temporal coincidence...no, wait...I am at work doing what I get paid
to do...by myself...since I own the business and am now in a period
where I have some excellent staff that needs minimum oversight...

I have hard time believing that.

Yes, Mikey, I am aware of your comprehension difficulties. Try:

http://tinyurl.com/ddos7

All your posts come from the same IP
address whether it is business hours or weekend.

Could you just for a moment think that I use my home computer to access
my office network so that I can take advantage of the security
improvements I made in my office. Hmmm???

Your alleged business is
at your home. You do not have any staff, excellent or not, unless you
refer to your wife that needs minimum oversight.

Wow...you sure do have a vivid imagination. Further, you surely do spend
a lot of time looking for personal information to discredit those people
who do not blindly accept your pronouncements.

Who can
afford making so many posts from work?

Business owners, especially ones who make very brief posts. Your
counting is irreelvant.

I guess business owners who indulge in such distractions risk losing their
businesses.

You can guess what you would like. My billing for 2005 exceeds all prior
years.

Of course I cannot prove you are
getting paid for that. But "professional" does not necessarily mean
getting paid.

Of course it does. Being a professional at anything means you are
remunerated for performing that service.

You could consult a dictionary.

Great idea...

pro·fes·sion·al

ADJECTIVE:

1. 1. Of, relating to, engaged in, or suitable for a profession:
lawyers, doctors, and other professional people.
2. Conforming to the standards of a profession: professional
behavior.
2. Engaging in a given activity as a source of livelihood or as a
career: a professional writer.
3. Performed by persons receiving pay: professional football.
4. Having or showing great skill; expert: a professional repair job.

Sure sounds like being paid is an important part of being a professional.

Being remunerated is just one meaning. It
probably comes first in most dictionaries. Not sure if you are able to
read past that.

Oh, rest assured that I can read rings around you. In fact, I could read
rings around you in the first grade.

Actually I see fewer posts of yours yesterday and today. Maybe you
are not a professional, maybe you spent a vacation posting away. Will
see.

Of course you will see...but your ability to analyze is in dire need of
a tune up.

My ability to analyze is sufficient to distinguish crap that you sometimes
post, like a suggestion that intramarriage kept Amish from getting any
autistic children amongst them.

Darn...I thought you got that clue. Of course, I am not a special
education teacher, and I can only bring you to a clue. I cannot make you
understand.

I wonder whether your analytical skills
are impaired or whether you are doing it deliberately, and the latter
seems more likely.

Actually, the most likely is that I analyze far better than you, and,
you are incapable of understanding reality.
Old December 5th 05, 03:31 AM posted to misc.kids.health,sci.med,misc.health.alternative

Mark Probert wrote:

Unlike you, I have a mind that I can make up.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...d6a11aa8c2c6ec
22 counts of misconduct to get your ass disbarred, Mark?

No, that is right.

You were too gutless to show up in court.

You have my condolences, Coward.

Just my opinion, but I got a good laugh out of your predicament.

Ha, ... Hah, Ha!

How stupid can you get?

Oh, I know! As stupid as Mark Probert is.

Ha, ... Hah, Ha!

Old December 5th 05, 01:57 PM posted to misc.kids.health,sci.med,misc.health.alternative

wrote:
Mark Probert wrote:

Unlike you, I have a mind that I can make up.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...d6a11aa8c2c6ec
22 counts of misconduct to get your ass disbarred, Mark?

No, that is right.

You were too gutless to show up in court.

You have my condolences, Coward.

Just my opinion, but I got a good laugh out of your predicament.

The predicament that is funny is that you exist, and Jan posts untruths
like her handler tells her to.

Ha, ... Hah, Ha!

How stupid can you get?

you set the standard, and I will never try to equal that.

Oh, I know! As stupid as Mark Probert is.

Old December 6th 05, 12:59 AM posted to misc.kids.health,sci.med,misc.health.alternative

On Sun, 04 Dec 2005 11:42:50 -0500, Mark Probert wrote:

No, I don't. Unlike you. I did not count your postings. Google did for me.
I spent about 3 minutes to find out.

Three wasted minutes, where you could have been re-arranging your sock
drawer and be more productive.

Now when we I know you are an ex-lawyer I see where it comes from.
How much did you bill then for 3 minutes, 10 bucks?

....however, the number
of posts is not determinative of any issue.

Most of it during business hours. Looks professional to me.

A temporal coincidence...no, wait...I am at work doing what I get paid
to do...by myself...since I own the business and am now in a period
where I have some excellent staff that needs minimum oversight...

I have hard time believing that.

Yes, Mikey, I am aware of your comprehension difficulties. Try:

http://tinyurl.com/ddos7

All your posts come from the same IP
address whether it is business hours or weekend.

Could you just for a moment think that I use my home computer to access
my office network so that I can take advantage of the security
improvements I made in my office. Hmmm???

Made it up on the fly, right? Like a attorney trying to exonerate his
client.

Your alleged business is
at your home. You do not have any staff, excellent or not, unless you
refer to your wife that needs minimum oversight.

Wow...you sure do have a vivid imagination. Further, you surely do spend
a lot of time looking for personal information to discredit those people
who do not blindly accept your pronouncements.

Vivid imagination? No. A lot of people are running one-man (or
one-woman) businesses from their homes. Sometimes more than one business.
If they have stuff, it is members of their families. No looking
for personal information, IP address is not personal information.

Who can
afford making so many posts from work?

Business owners, especially ones who make very brief posts. Your
counting is irreelvant.

I guess business owners who indulge in such distractions risk losing
their businesses.

You can guess what you would like. My billing for 2005 exceeds all prior
years.

I suspect it is about as true as that you have never been a lawyer.

[...]

Not always. A "professional liar" (I do not refer to you in this sentence)
is a valid phrase. It does not necessarily mean somebody paid to lie.

My ability to analyze is sufficient to distinguish crap that you
sometimes post, like a suggestion that intramarriage kept Amish from
getting any autistic children amongst them.

Darn...I thought you got that clue.

What clue? You pretend you do not understand it is garbage. Professional
attitude? (meaning #2, above)

Old December 6th 05, 01:55 PM posted to misc.kids.health,sci.med,misc.health.alternative

mike wrote:
On Sun, 04 Dec 2005 11:42:50 -0500, Mark Probert wrote:

No, I don't. Unlike you. I did not count your postings. Google did for me.
I spent about 3 minutes to find out.

Three wasted minutes, where you could have been re-arranging your sock
drawer and be more productive.

Now when we I know you are an ex-lawyer I see where it comes from.
How much did you bill then for 3 minutes, 10 bucks?

oh, I am so hurt by that. Sorry, Mr. VacLiar, but you just proved,
again, that you are a moron.