Vitamin D., the most powerful vitamin,

Old October 12th 07, 02:45 PM posted to misc.kids.health,alt.health,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nutrition,misc.health.alternative
Bryan Heit

Default Vitamin D., the most powerful vitamin,

Mark Probert wrote:
Bryan Heit wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 28, 7:41 am, wrote:
http://jn.nutrition.org/cgi/content/full/135/2/323

The link goes to an article that covers some of the same
issues discussed in the above thread
of discussion.

It seems Bryan Heit has fled the "building" with his index
fingers in his ears.

Not so - for some reason our news server was done for around 1 week.
I'm sorry I missed the end of the vitD thread, but such is life. Of
course I'm not surprised that you'd take an obvious internet outage,
complete with test messages, as some sort of running away - its the
closest to victory you'll ever get.

And before you get too excited, maybe I should point out that I'll be
incommunicado from Oct 25-ish to mid-Nov, as I'm switching positions
and will be doing the whole put my house in a box thing/unpack my
house from a box thing.

Bryan

Does that have anything to do with our conversation several months ago?

Ignore my last post, wasn't paying attention. As far back as I can
remember this was the first usenet outage we've had in the 11 years I've
been here. I wouldn't quote me on that - the first few years are a
little hazy, but I think its right.

I don't know exactly when you were referring to, but I do travel a fair
amount as part of my job, plus for holidays and such, so I may have left
for something like that.

Not to mention that my interest in usenet comes and goes. I may simply
have lost interest for a while - it happens. Once in a while it is
necessary to live life in the outside world...

Bryan
Old October 13th 07, 03:07 AM posted to misc.kids.health,alt.health,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nutrition,misc.health.alternative
Mark Probert

Bryan Heit wrote:
Mark Probert wrote:
Bryan Heit wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 28, 7:41 am, wrote:
[...]

Which one was that?

Email on the way.

Vitamin for flu LIFE Pregnancy 0 March 1st 07 10:43 PM
Vitamin for flu LIFE Pregnancy 0 March 1st 07 10:43 PM
Vitamin D? Donna Metler Pregnancy 6 December 30th 04 05:53 AM
Vitamin K john Pregnancy 0 November 24th 04 07:34 AM
Do I have too much Vitamin A ? William Lu Pregnancy 2 August 27th 03 01:24 PM