Schwarzenegger's propaganda

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 17th 09, 04:10 PM posted to alt.child-support
Phil #3

Default Schwarzenegger's propaganda

" wrote in message
Phil #3 wrote:

" wrote in message

Phil #3 wrote:

You know nothing of me yet claim to know much.
You are a pathetic excuse for a human and a total waste of air and
skin.

Phil #3

At least I raised my kids to be productive members of society, that
makes me 1000 times more worthwhile than you. I claim to know what you
have posted here, nothing more nothing less but you paint the picture of
a lowlife with your posts.

You said one was a lawyer, therefore you are a liar. Come to think of it,
I doubt you even HAVE any children, being one yourself.

Phil #3

If that makes the reality of your situation easier for you to bear then go
ahead and believe that. How many semesters of college have you paid for?
Ohhh thats right, your ex wouldn't let you encourage your children to
educate themselves ..... what a shame, now instead of regular adults you
have a pair of lazy day laborers who have to compete with mexicans and
illegal immigrants for work. Do you know that a kid getting food stamps
could easily get a college education free? Not only free but he would
receive a stipend for expenses, of course you didn't know that because
your ex wife wouldn't let you read a book and educating your kids is not
your responsibility.

Still pretending to know all about a situation you actually know nothing
about, I see.
For your information (I'm sure you'll claim I'm lying but without basis yet
again) I begged my sons to go to college after they were old enough to
leave. I offered to fully support them if they'd go to college but the
mindset instilled by decades of living with a leech was more powerful.
Naturally, it's somehow my fault though, right?
Go ahead and pretend you know me, my ex and my kids. You only show your
prejudice and ignorance.
If you know me so well, what's my last name or any of the names or the
quantity or sex of my children?
What's my ex's name? How old are any of us (except the children whom I've
told the oldest is over 40?
Where did we live when married? Where does my ex live now?

You see, you don't know jack. You just like to pretend to "have it all
knowed up" and blame the father regardless. That my non-friend is sexism
which is nothing less than outright bigotry.

Phil #3

CA - Schwarzenegger's Miscreant Moms (aka - Daddy, git your shovel) Dusty Child Support 0 August 26th 06 08:02 AM
Governor Schwarzenegger's State of the State Address 01/05/2005 [email protected] Solutions 0 January 6th 05 06:10 AM
ABC propaganda on aspartame john Kids Health 17 September 18th 04 08:17 PM
Debate v Propaganda Kane Spanking 2 September 14th 04 07:00 PM
Governor Schwarzenegger's Remarks at the Republican National Convention Big Brother Solutions 0 September 2nd 04 04:37 AM