Introduction and very impressed :)

Old December 2nd 03, 07:51 AM
MCranEY05

Default Introduction and very impressed :)

Hi Jolinda!

Glad you found this group! You already know me, so I won't give and intro!

Sue & Benton, 2.5 yrs old

Hi, Sue

Yeah, I am glad I found it, too. There seem to be a lot of strong personalities
here.... I like that. How are you and Benton doing?

hugs,

Jolinda
Old December 2nd 03, 07:54 AM
MCranEY05

/waves to Jolinda!

I mostly lurk, but couldn't resist coming out to say hello to you :-)

Aww... how sweet of you, Lisa

How have you been?

This group moves too fast for me to keep up most of the time, especially
when stuck in google as happens too often to me lately!

I see what you mean. I was "absent" for a day and come back to a lot of posts.
Goodness gracious. Smile.

I'm also a
sometimes-poster at alt.mothers; these are very different, IMO, but both
great groups!

I am going to check it out. I don't have much computer time anymore. The
computer is upstairs now. We have steep stairs and I don't feel comfortable
with Shay up here even with the gate. I told sam we needed to buy a one level.
LOL.

hugs,

Jolinda
Old December 2nd 03, 07:58 AM
MCranEY05

Hi Rosalie (very pretty name)!

I'm Rosalie in the summer I live in MD, and I have 4 kids and 10
grandkids.

That is great

Your children have wonderful careers--you must be very proud. I am sorry about
the loss of your grandson.

Jolinda

Old December 2nd 03, 01:31 PM
Sophie

Hi Sophie

My husband was in the Navy. I always tease him about how how I like the
marines. He doesn't think its too funny. LOL.

Lol!

Congrats on #4.

Thanks.

My 5th was born
in july--July 1st.

My due date is a week past my 1st child's due date (she was born June 25).
My husband's b-day is July 2. Busy time of yr for us

Nice to *meet* you

ditto

Jolinda

Old December 2nd 03, 05:25 PM
Penny Gaines

MCranEY05 wrote in :

My kids are 9yo, 7yo and 5yo, all go to the local school.

Boys or girls.. or both? Smile.

A boy and two girls. I tend to be vague about the details on usenet.
But I couldn't imagine not having one of them - or for that matter
having more.

--
Penny Gaines
UK mum to three
Old December 2nd 03, 06:05 PM
DeliciousTruffles

MCranEY05 wrote:

Yeah, I am glad I found it, too. There seem to be a lot of strong personalities
here.... I like that.

Hee hee hee....."strong personalities" LOL! :-D

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

Old December 3rd 03, 09:01 AM
Sue

MCranEY05 wrote in message
lol... Well, that is good to hear. My 2 older daughters have been very
hard to handle and nearly broke up my marriage. My son was Sooo much

easier than the girls. I see Samantha being a turd in her teen years if we
dont nip it in the butt.. NOW.

I am curious to know how you solved your problems with your girls and not
have your marriage break up. Did you and your husband seek counseling? If
you would rather take it to email, my address is
.
--
Sue (mom to three girls)

Old December 3rd 03, 09:02 AM
Sue

LOL.. this is too cute. Did you think that up? That would describe me!

Jolinda

Hi,

I didn't make the sig line up, I snagged it from someone else. Yeah, it's
how I have been feeling for a while.

--
Sue (mom to three girls)

Old December 3rd 03, 06:35 PM
MCranEY05

I am curious to know how you solved your problems with your girls and not
have your marriage break up. Did you and your husband seek counseling?

Love, lots of love and commitment to our marriage. Yes, did counseling.

If
you would rather take it to email

I think this would be better. I will email you.

Old December 3rd 03, 07:07 PM
Sue

Thank you. )
--