Epidemic: Thank you Dr. Wakefield

Old May 19th 05, 01:59 PM
Jeff

"LadyLollipop" wrote in message
news:NuSie.6088$z_.1560@attbi_s71...

"Jeff" wrote in message
ink.net...

"LadyLollipop" wrote in message
news:G2Nie.4969$WG.1961@attbi_s22...

(...)

http://www.909shot.com/Kids/terry.htm

http://www.909shot.com/Kids/anna.htm

http://www.909shot.com/Kids/richie.htm

http://www.909shot.com/Kids/nicky.htm

These stories are real sad. My heart goes out to the kids and their
parents.

As these strories point out, vaccines are not 100% safe. No one ever
claimed they were.

Well, you said;

They are proven to be safe.

Riding on an airplane has proven to be safe. The death rate of riding on an
airplane is far lower than the death rate of riding the same distance in a
car (in fact, you are more likely to get killed on the way to the airport
than in a plane crash). But people still die in airplanes.

By safe, I meant realitively safe. I did not say 100% safe. Nothing is 100%
safe.

Jeff

Sadly, there are some very bad reactions to vaccines. However, far more
kids would die from infectious diseases than from the vaccines. There is
risk to everything we do. The risk of vaccines is far less than the
benefit from vaccines.

Jeff

Old May 19th 05, 02:12 PM
Mark Probert

"Jeff" wrote in message
nk.net...

"LadyLollipop" wrote in message
(...)

Vaccines have prevented something
like 15,000,000 deaths a year. There are some very serious reactions.

But
nothing like the 15,000,000 lives they save a year. The benefits of
vaccines far outweight the risks.

Jeff

Thanks for correcting your mistake

What mistake is this?

Thinking you can have a reasonable discussion with Jan. I make this mistake
all the time.

Old May 19th 05, 02:21 PM
Mark Probert

"LadyLollipop" wrote in message

"Jeff" wrote in message
nk.net...

"LadyLollipop" wrote in message
(...)

Yeah, and if I spent a few hundred dollars on a treatment, I would

claim
I felt better, too.

Stupid statement.

Can you please provide peer-reviewed evidence that patients who get

the
chelation therapy have few heart attacks, live longer, less chest pain
or any other objective measure of benefit?

Jeff

That line is worn out now, Jeff, stop being childish.

Asking you support your claims with real proof is not being childish.

Jeff

*I* didn't make any claims. The line peer reviewed is worn out and

childish.

Bull****. You are afraid of it. You cannot handle it. So, like everything
else which you are afraid of, you reject it. Intellectual coward.

Old May 19th 05, 02:22 PM
Mark Probert

"LadyLollipop" wrote in message

"Jeff" wrote in message
nk.net...
Instead of your rants and raves, how about taking a specific claim Dr.
Barrett makes, like EDTA chelation therapy is useless for heart disease,
is inaccurate?

Jeff

I have made no rants nor raves.

Sure you have. You just do not have any insight into your obsessions.

Old May 19th 05, 02:24 PM
Mark Probert

"LadyLollipop" wrote in message

"Jeff" wrote in message
ink.net...

"LadyLollipop" wrote in message

(...)

http://www.909shot.com/Kids/terry.htm

http://www.909shot.com/Kids/anna.htm

http://www.909shot.com/Kids/richie.htm

http://www.909shot.com/Kids/nicky.htm

These stories are real sad. My heart goes out to the kids and their
parents.

As these strories point out, vaccines are not 100% safe. No one ever
claimed they were.

Well, you said;

They are proven to be safe.

Jeff did not say 100% safe. Sad that your reading comprehension skills are
so lacking. However, vaccines are safe. Safety is not 100% vs. 0%.

Old May 19th 05, 07:45 PM
LadyLollipop

"Jeff" wrote in message
nk.net...

"LadyLollipop" wrote in message

"Jeff" wrote in message
nk.net...

"LadyLollipop" wrote in message
(...)

Yeah, and if I spent a few hundred dollars on a treatment, I would
claim I felt better, too.

Stupid statement.

Can you please provide peer-reviewed evidence that patients who get
the chelation therapy have few heart attacks, live longer, less chest
pain or any other objective measure of benefit?

Jeff

That line is worn out now, Jeff, stop being childish.

Asking you support your claims with real proof is not being childish.

Jeff

*I* didn't make any claims. The line peer reviewed is worn out and
childish.

Askinig someone to back up her statements is childish.

Thanks for admitting you are being childish.

Now this is wasting band width, and needs end

Old May 19th 05, 08:15 PM
Jeff

"LadyLollipop" wrote in message

"Jeff" wrote in message
nk.net...

"LadyLollipop" wrote in message

"Jeff" wrote in message
nk.net...

"LadyLollipop" wrote in message
(...)

Yeah, and if I spent a few hundred dollars on a treatment, I would
claim I felt better, too.

Stupid statement.

Can you please provide peer-reviewed evidence that patients who get
the chelation therapy have few heart attacks, live longer, less chest
pain or any other objective measure of benefit?

Jeff

That line is worn out now, Jeff, stop being childish.

Asking you support your claims with real proof is not being childish.

Jeff

*I* didn't make any claims. The line peer reviewed is worn out and
childish.

Askinig someone to back up her statements is childish.

Liar. I never said that. You deleted the word "never." What I said is:

begin quote

Askinig someone to back up her statements is never childish. I do admit,
asking you for you to back up your claims when you fail to do so is getting
tiring. Of course, so are you stupid claims.

end quote

Thanks for admitting you are being childish.

Changing the words someone said when one can readily demonstrate that they
were changed is childish and stupid.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...1442e791272284

Now this is wasting band width, and needs end

I agree. You, including your intellectual dishonesty and outright lies, are
wasting bandwidth.

Jeff

Old May 19th 05, 10:38 PM
Mark Probert

"LadyLollipop" wrote in message

"Jeff" wrote in message
nk.net...

"LadyLollipop" wrote in message

"Jeff" wrote in message
nk.net...

"LadyLollipop" wrote in message
(...)

Yeah, and if I spent a few hundred dollars on a treatment, I would
claim I felt better, too.

Stupid statement.

Can you please provide peer-reviewed evidence that patients who get
the chelation therapy have few heart attacks, live longer, less

chest
pain or any other objective measure of benefit?

Jeff

That line is worn out now, Jeff, stop being childish.

Asking you support your claims with real proof is not being childish.

Jeff

*I* didn't make any claims. The line peer reviewed is worn out and
childish.

Askinig someone to back up her statements is childish.

Thanks for admitting you are being childish.

That is so intellectually dishonest of you. Jeff never said that. You
intentionally edited his words to change his meaning 100%. Intelligent
people never do that.

Now this is wasting band width, and needs end

What are YOU so afraid of? Why is it so important to you to stop people from
asking you to actually provide some real proof, not scaremongering and/or
saleshype?

Old May 22nd 05, 12:17 AM
Rich

"Jeff" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Askinig[sic] someone to back up her statements is never childish."

"LadyLollipop" wrote in message

Askinig someone to back up her statements is childish.

Thanks for admitting you are being childish.

Now this is wasting band width, and needs end

"Jeff" responded in message
ink.net...

Askinig someone to back up her statements is childish.

Liar. I never said that. You deleted the word "never." What I said is:

begin quote

Askinig someone to back up her statements is never childish. I do admit,
asking you for you to back up your claims when you fail to do so is getting
tiring. Of course, so are you stupid claims.

end quote

Thanks for admitting you are being childish.

Changing the words someone said when one can readily demonstrate that they
were changed is childish and stupid.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...1442e791272284

Now this is wasting band width, and needs end

I agree. You, including your intellectual dishonesty and outright lies, are
wasting bandwidth.

Jeff

Mark Probert also caught you in the lie and posted:

"That is so intellectually dishonest of you. Jeff never said that. You
intentionally edited his words to change his meaning 100%. Intelligent
people never do that."

At point, realizing that you were CAUGHT IN A LIE, you shut up and never
posted to that thread again.

--Rich