Mercury isn't the Only Toxic Item in Vaccines

Old May 2nd 06, 03:16 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health

Default Mercury isn't the Only Toxic Item in Vaccines

From Stuart Hyderman who also claims to be a chiropractor wrote in message:
Stuart hydernan hyderman stuart

Jan Drew wrote in message
. com...

"Mark Probert" wrote:

*When all else fails, pull the old switcheroo*

[ he forgot he might hang himself ]

snip

Jan Drew wrote:
"Mark Probert" wrote in message
Max C. wrote:
Sdores wrote:
https://www.mja.com.au/public/issues...r10126_fm.html

thought this might be interesting to some. I am just looking around
about
this and I found this one. There are of course, a lot more. UM MOM
Susan,
I am still reading it so I hope it is revelent.
"Max C." wrote in message
oups.com...
Ummmm... is this supposed to be evidence that chicken pox will make

ALL
adults very, very sick?
No, it is evidence that if you get varicella you can die.

No one, except you, claimed that ALL adults very, very sick.

FACT:

Max wrote:

Wow... you BOTH totally missed it (or chose to drive around what I was
saying because you both know you're wrong.)

Kindly provide some evidence that shows that every single adolescent
and adult that contracts chicken pox gets very, very sick.

My point was that you make it sound as though getting "very, very sick"
happens to 100% of adults and adolescents that get chicken pox. So,
let's see you support your statement.

And don't bother posting little tid bits about chicken pox being more
serious for adults. We already know that and I've already posted
saying that I know that. The point here is for you to show that ALL
older people who get chicken pox get "very, very sick."

Max.

FACT: Mark LIED!

Old May 2nd 06, 03:16 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health

From Stuart Hyderman who also claims to be a chiropractor wrote in message:
Stuart hydernan hyderman stuart

Mark Probert wrote in message
Max C. wrote:
And what anyone else would have read in to it as well, given the
absoluteness of his statements.

I did not read that into it. Only you and Jan, who is functionally
illiterate, did so.

Give me a break.

It is tempting....

Old May 2nd 06, 03:16 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health

From Stuart Hyderman who also claims to be a chiropractor wrote in message:
Stuart hydernan hyderman stuart

Max C. wrote in message
ups.com...
Mark Probert wrote:
FACT: Max harped on the semantics of what was written rather than the
substantive point made.

FACT: That is call diversion.

FACT: The woman died and left three kids without a mother because of her
moronic anti-vaccination ideas.

FACT: Max can do that, too.

Fact: your analysis of this story is scare mongering... to the extreme.
It's one story. Big deal. I can do the same thing. Watch:

http://www.newstarget.com/001893.html
This girl's life was ruined by an improper prescription drug.
Because of that, I shouldn't take prescription drugs!

http://www.newstarget.com/009278.html
Prescription drugs are killing more people than terrorists. Because of
that, I shouldn't take prescription drugs!

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0106111344.htm
Thousands of people have apparently died from prescription drug
mistakes. Because of that, I shouldn't take prescription drugs!

Of course saying "Because of that, I shouldn't take prescription
drugs!" is absurd. There are some prescription drugs that have made
life much better in the past 2 centuries, maybe even longer. The point
of this post is to display the idiocy behind taking one story and using
it to try to prove a point. It was ONE story. We don't even know the
specifics of the story. Were there underlying health conditions? What
was the diet? What was the home life like? Could other factors have
been involved?

If an alternative-minded person in this group tried to use a story of
one person who had been killed from such and such drug or surgery, the
pharma-hounds here would be all over it saying "That's just one story.
It's anecdotal."

hhhmmm... now what was that you were saying about anecdotal evidence,
Mark?

Max.