Is it safer to just have the flu?

Old November 25th 07, 04:17 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology
Jeff

Default Is it safer to just have the flu?

t wrote:
"Jeff" wrote in message
t wrote:
"David Wright" Wrong again.

Why don't you tell us why David is wrong and provide good references to
support your claim?

I doubt you can understand.

In other words, you can't back your claims.

Jeff
Old November 25th 07, 04:30 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology
David Wright

In article Meh2j.14491$XT.13536@trnddc01,
Jeff wrote:
t wrote:
"David Wright" Wrong again.
Why don't you tell us why David is wrong and provide good references to
support your claim?

I doubt you can understand.

In other words, you can't back your claims.

I hope you're not sounding surprised. I mean, when did tools ever
bestir himself to provide any evidence, or do anything other than
whine and snipe from the sidelines?

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"Saddam Hussein was a bad man, connected with some incredibly dangerous
people: Cheney, Rumsfeld, George Galloway." -- Marcus Brigstocke

Old November 25th 07, 04:59 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology

"Jeff" wrote in message
t wrote:
"David Wright" Wrong again.
Why don't you tell us why David is wrong and provide good references to
support your claim?

I doubt you can understand.

In other words, you can't back your claims.

No jeff, I just think that you have been here long enough to know it for
your self. Oh! I forgot! You agree with him. So you are both wrong.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"Saddam Hussein was a bad man, connected with some incredibly
dangerous
people: Cheney, Rumsfeld, George Galloway." -- Marcus Brigstocke

Yea, I will just continue to be healthy without drugs. Something you cannot
say or understand.

Old November 25th 07, 05:47 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology
David Wright

In article ,
t wrote:

"David Wright" wrote in message
et...
In article , Laurie
wrote:
Is it safer to just have the flu?
Safer than polluting one's body further with toxic "medicines" and
allegedly-crippled viruses? Probably, in the long run, due to the
cumulative toxicity of these failed approaches.

But, safer yet, and much more advantageous in many domains, would be
to eliminate the CAUSE of such "colds/flus", the consumption of animal
protein and animal fat, also the cause of currently-popular "degenerative
diseases". See:
TCCampbell; The China Study
http://tinyurl.com/2v689m
"Colds/flus" are nothing but natural cleansing reactions that are
periodically invoked to excrete excessive, undigested proteins and
starches consumed by eating the local tribal diet.

OK, thanks. I used to think you were just an unusually enthusiastic
vegan, but I now see that you're a nutball in the same league as
"DrCee" etc. It was good of you to provide so much evidence. Much
obliged.

David Wrong, blathers about things he has no experince with.

Oh, please *do* tell us about your experience with how colds and flus
are "natural cleansing reactions." Don't hold back.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net

Old November 25th 07, 05:48 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology
David Wright

In article 7Vg2j.14486$XT.9307@trnddc01,
Jeff wrote:
t wrote:
"David Wright" Wrong again.

Why don't you tell us why David is wrong and provide good references to
support your claim?

What? And go against his entire net persona?

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net

Old November 25th 07, 06:00 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology
David Wright

In article ,
t wrote:

. net...
Jeff wrote:
t wrote:
"David Wright" Wrong again.
Why don't you tell us why David is wrong and provide good references to
support your claim?

I doubt you can understand.

In other words, you can't back your claims.

I hope you're not sounding surprised. I mean, when did tools ever
bestir himself to provide any evidence, or do anything other than
whine and snipe from the sidelines?

Yea, I will just continue to be healthy without drugs. Something you
cannot say or understand.

The only regular prescription I have is prescription lenses. So up
yours.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"Saddam Hussein was a bad man, connected with some incredibly
dangerous
people: Cheney, Rumsfeld, George Galloway." -- Marcus Brigstocke

I will keep it short so you can perhaps understand. I do not take drugs. If
I get "sick" I do not take drugs to to get well. I allow my body to get
well. Works very well thank you. Now your turn, how do you deal with it
when you get "sick"?

Old November 25th 07, 10:18 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology
David Wright

t wrote:

"David Wright" wrote in message
.net...
In article , Laurie
wrote:
[...]

Gee, that's swell. It also has nothing to do with the question I
asked you.

So I'll ask you again: how do you know colds and flu are "natural
cleansing reactions?"

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
Old November 25th 07, 10:40 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology

t wrote:

"David Wright" wrote in message
y.net...
In article , Laurie
wrote:
[...]

-- David Wright

I only get them after I eat too much fast food, and other not real foods. I
know better, but a person needs to have SOME bad habits.