Marianna's vaccination concerns

Old January 26th 04, 04:26 PM
JG

Default Marianna's vaccination concerns

"JG" wrote in message
news
"mdd" wrote in message

I think she wants to take him in for his rabies shot, though it might

be
too late. Oh, well. ...Maybe the vet can put him out of our misery.

Just read a couple more of his posts. Maybe the vet can neuter him,
too.

Old January 26th 04, 06:01 PM
mdd

"JG" wrote in message
"JG" wrote in message
news
"mdd" wrote in message

I think she wants to take him in for his rabies shot, though it might

be
too late. Oh, well. ...Maybe the vet can put him out of our misery.

Just read a couple more of his posts. Maybe the vet can neuter him,
too.

Should have been done at birth.

Old January 27th 04, 03:42 AM
jbeck

Can't we all just get along?

"Mark Probert-January 26, 2004" wrote
in message t...

"mdd" wrote in message
Blowbert

Please grow up.

"Mark Probert-January 26, 2004"

wrote
in message t...

"mdd" wrote in message
You forgot "bugger".

You never forget to bugger reality.

Old January 27th 04, 03:43 AM
jbeck

Oh, yea. You're correct! Thanks for pointing that out!

"mdd" wrote in message
You forgot "bugger".
"jbeck" wrote in message

"mdd" wrote in message
You must mean the AMA cheering squad. Cute little buggers aren't they?

I must admit, I am part of that cheering squad. So, am I cute, or

little?
I was just hoping that just maybe that cute smile was enough to change

my
opinion.

Old January 27th 04, 03:46 AM
jbeck

I am not part of the AMA cheering squad. While I agree with the AMA on

some
issues, I find that the AMA is more interested in the welfare of doctors'
wallets than their patients.

You raise an interesting point. I consider it more an ethical issue. I
don't have a problem with lining pockets as long as morals and ethics are
above board. However, when things are done merely to generate more
money...then I tend to have a problem with it. And sometimes, you do have
to wonder about AMA and their agenda.

Old January 27th 04, 11:26 AM
R. Steve Walz

mdd wrote:

"R. Steve Walz" wrote in message
Jeff wrote:

"R. Steve Walz" wrote in message
mdd wrote:

Seems that they, or their family, lost faith in the Doctors.
Funny how that could happen.
--------------------
Due to deluded, uneducated paranoid antiscientific ignorance.

Also due to the arrogant way some people (like you) put down other

people
with different ideas.

--------------------
I don't merely put down people with DIFFERENT ideas, as I LIKE many
different ideas. Instead I put down people with DEFECTIVE OR INFERIOR
ideas, because they're wrong, and those ideas are poorly thought-out.

For example, your lanquage in this thread has been
innapropriate and done more harm than good.

----------------------
Total nonsense, your superstition about verbiage is a primtive taboo
unworthy of a thinking being.

Many stupid people are intimidated and resentful of people who are
more intelligent than they are, and of whose level of knowledge they
really have NO clue.

Thanks for making my case for me.

---------------------
Your comment is amateurish.

The fact is that many of the people who don't trust doctors are very
intelligent. They have had bad experiences with doctors or had met
patronizing doctors or doctors who called the people stupid.

-------------------------
Most of them ARE stupid. Only a very few actually had more on the
ball than their doctor. Yet, these fools assume that to be true
of every such person, which is juvenile.

You see, it's easy to be afraid of what they
can't understand.

Not really. It is easy to see why they hate patronizing doctors or
people who call them stupid.

-----------------------
Hating bad news has no relation to the value or truth of that news.
These are the idiots who are told they have a dread disease, and
instead of treating it scientifically, they get cheated buying crank
cures in Mexico.

Stupid people also don't actually understand in any real meaningful
way that they're really that stupid, or even about what details they
actually are that stupid, or why.

Common, please stop showing how smart you are. It's not working.

----------------------------
Once again, you blather and posture without real content.
You should feel stupid, but you're too stupid to do so.

In fact, they are absolutely unable! These folks should trust others
who know more, but they're SO stupid that they ALSO aren't really able
to even know for themselves who those people are!
Steve

-----------------
Steve

Stevie, your mommy is calling. She said to come take your medicine right
now, or she will tell your daddy.

-----------------
Awww, you're unable to respond in a reasoned manner, how pitiful.
Steve
Old January 27th 04, 11:29 AM
R. Steve Walz

mdd wrote:

Yes they do, why look at you, you are stupid and I do not even know from
what economic group you come. Though it is likely to be from the lower one,
as you need to come on Usenet where you can vent your anger that the world
has not given you enough. I'm sorry, but perhaps you can get a promotion at
the burger place if you work hard.

----------------------
Hmmm, let's see, if I am poor you will way my opinions are because
I'm merely jealous, and if I am rich you will say that I harbor
misplaced feelings of guilt. Which should I choose?

No, I hold to these principles because they are RIGHT/JUST/GOOD!!!
And for NO other reason!
Steve

"R. Steve Walz" wrote in message
mdd wrote:

You are so misinformed. In countries where there is a wide disparity

between
the educated rich and the uneducated poor, the poor go to "doctors" and

the
rich and educated go to healers, shamans, herbalists, acupuncturists

etc.
----------------------
Stupid people come from every economic group.
The poor don't have the luxury of dying of something stupid.
Steve

mdd wrote:

Seems that they, or their family, lost faith in the Doctors.
Funny how that could happen.
--------------------
Due to deluded, uneducated paranoid antiscientific ignorance.

Many stupid people are intimidated and resentful of people who are
more intelligent than they are, and of whose level of knowledge they
really have NO clue. You see, it's easy to be afraid of what they
can't understand.

Old January 27th 04, 12:38 PM
Jeff

"jbeck" wrote in message
Can't we all just get along?

Yes!

You can start by not calling people "assholes."

Jeff

Old January 27th 04, 12:55 PM
Jeff

"Jeff" wrote in message

"jbeck" wrote in message
Can't we all just get along?

Yes!

You can start by not calling people "assholes."

Jeff

Sorry, I was confusing you with R. Steve Walz.

I promise never, ever to do that again.

Mea Culpa.

Jeff

Old January 27th 04, 05:58 PM
jbeck

"Jeff" wrote in message

"Jeff" wrote in message

"jbeck" wrote in message
Can't we all just get along?

Yes!

You can start by not calling people "assholes."

Jeff

Sorry, I was confusing you with R. Steve Walz.

I promise never, ever to do that again.

Mea Culpa.

Jeff

No problem. :-)

I thought if I was merely an asshole, then I was doing something wrong.