Live Journal Update

Old May 27th 06, 04:55 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Default Live Journal Update

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know here, that I have moved the negotiations
up to the next step and have requested to have discussions with the Media
Relations Department in addition to the VP that I have been speaking with.

There is discussion of going to the media this week with the issue if we are
not being heard. I will try to keep everyone updated as much as possible.
Thanks for your support!!

Carrie
ProMoM.Org

Old May 27th 06, 06:21 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

"Xavier" wrote in message
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know here, that I have moved the negotiations
up to the next step and have requested to have discussions with the Media
Relations Department in addition to the VP that I have been speaking with.

There is discussion of going to the media this week with the issue if we
are not being heard. I will try to keep everyone updated as much as
possible. Thanks for your support!!

Great job and good luck!

--
Amy