A dentist's child abuse crime (also: Pregnant citizens: URGENT)

Old September 6th 05, 04:11 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default A dentist's child abuse crime (also: Pregnant citizens: URGENT)

SUSPECTED (MASS) CHILD ABUSE REPORT * MULTIPLE CRIMES

PREGNANT CITIZENS: URGENT: See esp. the very end of this post...

ATTENTION BONNIE M. DUMANIS, San Diego County District Attorney via

The obvious obstetric crimes discussed at the end of this post are the most
urgent emergencies....

But there is also a mass water poisoning crime ongoing across America...

Oddly, one dentist who protests the mass water poisoning crime says it can
be fatal and calls it ³the greatest single health crime of the century² (see
below)...

Yet this dentist fails to do the minimum required by law to end it....

INCREDIBLY, this dentist thinks that suspected child abuse doesnıt need to
be reported when a mandatory reporter doesnıt think district attorneys will
act...

A DENTISTıS CHILD ABUSE CRIME...

SAN DIEGO DENTIST DR. DAVID KENNEDY IS OBVIOUSLY GUILTY OF THE CHILD ABUSE
CRIME OF FAILING TO REPORT SUSPECTED CHILD ABUSE

According to the UCLA Investigatorıs Manual for
the Protection of Human Subjects:

³Any...child care custodian, medical practitioner [any DENTIST * TG], or
non-medical child care practitioner, or employee of a child protective
agency who has knowledge of or observes a child who has been abused or
reasonably suspects has been the victim of child abuse is required to report
Œthe known or suspected instance of child abuse to a child protective agency
immediately or as soon as possible by telephone and to prepare and send a
written report thereof within 36 hours of receiving the information
concerning the incident.ı [Section 11166 of the California Penal
Code]...Failure of a health professional to file a required report is a
misdemeanor, punishable by a fine of up to $1,000, or confinement in the
county jail for up to six months, or both.²
http://www.oprs.ucla.edu/human/hspcmanual/10A.htm

(NOTE: Suspected child abuse reporting is MANDATORY. Nowhere in the child
protection statutes does it say that suspected child abuse should be
reported only if the reporter thinks district attorneys, sheriffs or courts
will take action to stop the suspected child abuse. I mention this because
Oregon dentist BILL OSMUNSON, MPH DDS is moaning, in effect, that complying
with the child abuse reporting laws to stop the mass poisoning of children
is futile because courts are crooked and district attorneys will ignore
suspected child abuse reports. If ALL dentists who suspect child abuse were
to start reporting * district attorneys and courts would likely listen
finally * ESPECIALLY since Paul Connett, PhD and others
(www.fluoridealert.org) have made the case that the massive water poisoning
crime is health crime - ³the greatest single health crime of the century² -
to quote from Dr. Kennedyıs email to me reproduced below.)

DR. DAVID KENNEDY NOTES THAT HE SUSPECTS CRIME....

³...I too agree that it is or should be a crime and I have done my level
best to bring this knowledge to the dental and medical profession and the
citizens of this country. [GASTALDO NOTES: Dr. Kennedy is failing to do the
MINIMUM required by law to protect children; see above - TG] But your
childish bashing [of FAN Exec. Director Paul Connett, PhD * TG] accomplishes
nothing of value and is counter productive. Please stop bashing the very
people who have done a whole lot more to bring fluoridation to an end than
you have. [GASTALDO NOTES: I Œbashı Paul Connett,, PhD because he is silent
about dentists like Dr. Kennedy doing the MINIMUM when child abuse is so
much as SUSPECTED * TG] Unless you want to be classified as aiding and
abetting this crime I suggest that you stop being part of the problem and
begin to make as much an effort in getting the [hydrofluorosilicic
acid/fluoride] out of our drinking water as Paul and many others you are
barking at have.² [GASTALDO NOTES: Calling for professionals to REPORT
crime is hardly Œaiding and abetting this crimeı!!!!]
--Dr. David Kennedy, excerpt of 9/4/05 email to Dr. Gastaldo, full email
reproduced below.

DR. DAVID KENNEDY SUSPECTS MASS CHILD ABUSE * MASS POISONING OF CHILDREN

Dr. Kennedy writes:

³[Fluoridation]...is medical negligence...mandating fluoridation
for...Californians...is no less negligent... [D]ental fluorosis, which is
the first visible sign of systemic poisoning, increases with water fluoride
levels. The Legislative Office of Budget Management [which] acknowledges
that drinking water fluoridation would increase disfiguring dental
fluorosis...[is] not considering the enormous legal liability for physical
and psychological damage which accompany this disfiguring disease...²
http://www.nofluoride.com/kennedy_letter.htm

The cumulative poison fluoride acts TOPICALLY * it doesnıt even NEED to be
in the water.

People who want the poison for their childrenıs teeth can have them brush
with poisoned toothpaste.

Fluoridated toothpaste is indeed poisoned * above and beyond the fluoride
poison that is already in ³fluoridated² water.

As Dr. Kennedy notes: ³The FDA now requires all toothpaste containing
fluoride to have the following warning attached, "WARNING: Keep out of reach
of children under 6 years of age. In case of accidental ingestion, seek
professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately." The
amount to be used in brushing is a pea sized amount or about 1 milligram.
One liter of water in a fluoridated community will contain one milligram.²
http://www.nofluoride.com/kennedy_letter.htm

DR. DAVID KENNEDY SUSPECTS THE MASS CHILD ABUSE IS CAUSING CANCER IN
CHILDREN

³I must stop wasting time on trivia [my failure to report suspected child
abuse - TG] and prepare my Power Point slides of the Bassin thesis for my
lecture next week.²
-- Dr. David Kennedy 9/4/05 email to Dr. Gastaldo

The ³Bassin thesis² refers to the recently discovered Harvard PhD thesis of
Dr. Elise Bassin whose study offered epidemiologic evidence that some boys
drinking fluoridated water will suffer 700% more bone cancer than boys not
drinking fluoridated water.

Bassinıs epidemiologic bone cancer/fluoridation link recently stimulated
eleven EPA unions (Hirzy et al.) to write to the EPA Administrator:

"...millions of young boys continue to be exposed unwittingly to the elevated
risk of a fatal bone cancer."

http://nteu280.org/Issues/Fluoride/f...epa.a.2005.htm

DR. DAVID KENNEDY SUSPECTS THE MASS CHILD ABUSE BECOMES MASS ELDER ABUSE -
HIP FRACTURE - ³it is about life and death²...

³Fluoride has been tested on humans for the purpose of treating
osteoporosis. The theory was that fluoride would strengthen bones. What the
researchers found was that it did increase bone mass; however, the bone was
much more brittle -- leading to a dramatic increase in hip fracture[5].
Numerous studies have linked long term consumption of fluoridated water to
increased risk of hip fracture.[6]...This is not a small matter, it is about
life and death. The surgical cost of repairing a hip fracture is $35,000.
25% of the victims die in the first 30 days. Only 11% of the victims ever
return to independent living. 100% of the victims are debilitated and few,
if any, of the elderly ever regain their former ability to walk normally.
The research clearly shows that water Fluoridation increases the number of
people who will suffer this devastating injury....Nine of thirteen studies
show a correlation between hip fracture and fluoridation, including four
published in the Journal of the American Medical Association in the last
five years. In matters as serious as the health of our nation, no risk is
acceptable if it is avoidable.
http://www.nofluoride.com/kennedy_letter.htm

DR. KENNEDY WRITES ABOUT PAST CANCER LINKS TO FLUORIDATION

³Research has shown in numerous studies that fluoride is a mutagen (genetic
damage), a carcinogen (cancer causing), and cancer promoting in laboratory
cell studies, animals, and humans. In 1990 the Congress-ordered National
Toxicological Program (NTP) found bone cancers in male rats...The test
animals, in the words of the board certified pathologists, "were awash with
disease." T he high dose animals had kidney failure and cancers of their
lips, cheeks, throats, livers, and bones. The highest rates of cancer were
found in the highest dose animals. The lucky rats and mice that drank the
distilled fluoride free water had no significant disease. When the actual
data indicated a causal relationship between fluoride and bone cancer the
NTP down-graded the results to Œequivocalı...Dr. William Marcus, former
senior science advisor at the office of drinking water Environmental
Protection Agency (EPA), concluded that the NTP studies proved fluoride was
a carcinogen[7]. In July 1997 the National Federation of Federal Employees.
the Union representing all of the scientists, toxicologists and
statisticians at EPA headquarters, also stated that ŒOur members review of
the body of evidence over the last eleven years, including animal and human
epidemiological studies, indicate a causal link between
fluoride/fluoridation and cancer, genetic damage, neurological impairment,
and bone pathology.ı²
http://www.nofluoride.com/kennedy_letter.htm

DR. DAVID KENNEDY IS ALSO IGNORING HIS SUSPECTED ELDER ABUSE REPORTING
OBLIGATION...

"Any elder or dependent adult care custodian, health practitioner, or
employee of a county adult protective services agency or a local law
enforcement agency, who in the scope of his or her employment, either has
observed an incident that reasonably appears to be physical abuse, as
observed a physical injury where the nature of the injury, its location on
the body, or the repetition of the injury, clearly indicates that physical
abuse has occurred, or is told by an elder or dependent adult that he or she
has experienced behavior constituting physical abuse, shall report the known
or suspected instance of physical abuse either to the long-term care
ombudsman coordinator or to a local law enforcement agency when the physical
abuse is alleged to have occurred in a long-term care facility, or to either
the county adult protective services agency or to a local law enforcement
agency when the physical abuse is alleged to have occurred anywhere else,
immediately or as soon as possible by telephone, and shall prepare and send
a written report thereof within 36 hours." [Section 15630(a) of the Penal
Code]
http://www.oprs.ucla.edu/human/hspcmanual/10A.htm

HERE IS DR. KENNEDY WHINING, IN EFFECT, THAT 1) HE CANıT BE BOTHERED DOING
THE MINIMUM REQUIRED OF HIM BY LAW * AND 2) PAUL CONNETT, PhD HAS NO
OBLIGATION TO URGE DENTISTS WHO SUSPECT CHILD ABUSE TO DO THE MINIMUM
REQUIRED BY LAW...

Dear Dr. Gastaldo,

I am not an attorney but I understand that any citizen can file a complaint
and support that with the evidence they have and ask a grand jury to
investigate any problem. I suggest that you contact as many attorney
generals and grand juries as you possibly can immediately and cease
attacking the people who are actually doing something. You may not like what
we are doing but so what? Why donıt you do what you think is appropriate?
Why you think Paul Connett or anyone else for that matter should spend his
time and money promoting your theory about how to stop fluoridation?

We each are responsible for expending a considerable amount of their own
money and time in fighting this crime. If you want your challenge to get be
properly presented I suggest that you consult the very best qualified
attorneys familiar with this kind of case law and then pay them to present
your case.

We are all concerned about fluoridation. I too agree that it is or should be
a crime and I have done my level best to bring this knowledge to the dental
and medical profession and the citizens of this country. But your childish
bashing Paul accomplishes nothing of value and is counter productive. Please
stop bashing the very people who have done a whole lot more to bring
fluoridation to an end than you have. Unless you want to be classified as
aiding and abetting this crime I suggest that you stop being part of the
problem and begin to make as much an effort in getting the HFSA out of our
drinking water as Paul and many others you are barking at have.

Talk is cheap. You should put your money where your mouth is. Reach deep
into your pocket and contribute as much money and time to this effort as we
have. If and when you do that keep me informed of your success in fighting
what Robert Carton called in 1997 the greatest single health crime of the
century. Thatıs the last century.

Now I must stop wasting time on trivia and prepare my Power Point slides of
the Bassin thesis for my lecture next week.

Sincerely,

David Kennedy

BTW: Have you read her thesis yet?

DR. GASTALDO ANSWERS DR. KENNEDYıS INQUIRY ABOUT READING THE BASSIN THESIS:
David, I do not need to read the Bassin thesis to suspect child abuse and
elder abuse. The California Supreme Courtıs 1993 expression of the doctrine
of informed consent [THOR; quoted below] indicates that administration of
even GOOD medicine without consent is a battery * that is * the California
Supreme Court indicates that even if the cumulative poison fluoride PREVENTS
osteosarcoma, it is a battery to administer it without consent.

AGAIN: Suspected child abuse reporting is MANDATORY. Nowhere in the child
protection statutes does it say that suspected child abuse should be
reported only if the reporter thinks district attorneys, sheriffs or courts
will take action to stop the suspected child abuse. I mention this because
Oregon dentist BILL OSMUNSON, MPH DDS is moaning, in effect, that complying
with the child abuse reporting laws to stop the mass poisoning of children
is futile because courts are crooked and district attorneys will ignore
suspected child abuse reports. If ALL dentists who suspect child abuse were
to start reporting * district attorneys and courts would likely listen
finally * ESPECIALLY since Paul Connett, PhD and others
(www.fluoridealert.org) have made the case that the massive water poisoning
crime is health crime - ³the greatest single health crime of the century² -
to quote from Dr. Kennedyıs email to me reproduced above.

HERE IS THE POST TO WHICH DR. KENNEDY WAS RESPONDING....

On 9/3/05 8:25 PM, "Todd Gastaldo" wrote:

F CRIME

WAS THE FIRST ATOM BOMB TESTED IN CALIF?

WHAT IF HARVARD KNEW THE BASSIN STUDY WAS FATALLY FLAWED?

STATE ATTORNEY GENERALS MYERS AND SPITZER * SUSPECTED (MASS) CHILD ABUSE

See below.

USING **ALL** OUR SKILLS...

Regarding Bassinıs epidemiologic bone cancer/fluoridation link...

PAUL CONNETT PhD wrote in his Fluoride Action Network/FAN CAMPAIGN Bulletin
#261:

"[W]e have to use ALL our skills to convince people that even one child should
not be sacrificed..." (emphasis added)

More recently, Bassinıs epidemiologic bone cancer/fluoridation link stimulated
eleven EPA unions (Hirzy et al.) to write to the EPA Administrator:

"...millions of young boys continue to be exposed unwittingly to the elevated
risk of a fatal bone cancer."
http://nteu280.org/Issues/Fluoride/f...epa.a.2005.htm

ATTORNEY GENERAL SKILLS...

ATTENTION New York State Atty Genıl Eliot Spitzer via
http://www.oag.state.ny.us/online_forms/email_ag.jsp

ATTENTION Oregon Atty Genıl Hardy Meyers (via :
SUSPECTED (MASS) CHILD ABUSE REPORT

Please use your attorney general skills to stop municipal chemotherapists
(elected officials) from administering poisonous chemotherapy to everyone -
without medical licenses - without everyoneıs consent.

Under the common law doctrine of informed consent * mass water poisoning
without everyoneıs consent is illegal * even if it PREVENTS osteosarcoma.

An interesting email I received...apparently from an attorney...

Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 05:00:14 EDT
To: ,
Subject: Fluoride chemotherapy crime: Are municipal chemotherapists immune
from pr...

Dear tgastaldo: I just read your email. If I understand your position, you
consider fluoridation of drinking water a crime. If so you are right. However,
If you consider it a crime there must be a defendant and a prosecutor willing
to submit the crime to a grand jury. I prosecuted one of the first "informed
consent" cases in Texas. I won it, and medical malpractice has not been the
same since. However, it was not a criminal case but a civil case. The civil
case is based on negligence, the criminal case is based on a criminal law
requiring knowledge of the law and an intentional violation of the law. There
are laws making it a crime to pollute drinking water, so I think you are
correct that there is a pursuable crime involved. Let me hear more from you.
ECJr

[GASTALDO REMARKS: I thank this writer for his encouragment. I am pretty sure
that in Oregon Grand Jurors are in charge * they just donıt know it * they can
investigate anything they want - with the District Attorneys or Attorney
General working for them * not limiting what they investigate.]

------ End of message from

, apparently an attorney, was a recipient of a response I
recently received from Paul Connett, PhD, Executive Director of the Fluoride
Action Network... I thank him for his remarks. Thanks Earle.

CONNETTıS BIZARRE BEHAVIOR...

Paul Connettıs call to use ALL our skills does not square with his bizarre
refusal to publicize on his website and in his FAN Campaign Bulletin the fact
that the common law doctrine of informed consent indicates that fluoridation
is a CRIME * battery.

Making Paulıs omission still more bizarre is the fact that he repeatedly ASKS
(in his 50 QUESTIONS essay) whether it is OK to medicate without consent...

Earth to Paul: The common law doctrine of informed consent indicates that it
is NOT ok * itıs a CRIME to medicate without consent * even medication with
GOOD medicine without consent is a crime.

I have been asking myself why Paul is failing to urge people to urge their
Members of Congress to BOTH hold the hearings that EPA employee unions are
calling for because of the Bassin study AND urge their Members of Congress to
demand that state attorney generals immediately end the mass water
poisoning...

Paul is putting a LOT of eggs into the Bassin fluoride-causes-osteosarcoma
basket....

REMEMBER: The common law doctrine of informed consent indicates that
administering the cumulative poison fluoride without consent is a crime even
if the poison PREVENTS osteosarcoma.

WHAT IF THE BASSIN STUDY IS PROVEN FATALLY FLAWED?

What if thatıs part of the PLAN of the fluoridationistas?

It is interesting that Paul Connett, PhD credited his son Michael Connett for
the recent Wall Street Journal coverage of the apparent four year cover-up of
Dr. Elise Bassinıs Harvard PhD thesis:

"Had not a member of the Fluoride Action Network (my son in fact) gone
to the rare books section of the Harvard Library, and copied the
relevant chapter of Bassin–s thesis, the public-at-large would never
have heard of this work (see WSJ, B1, July 22, 2005)."

FORGET Harvardıs alleged cover-up guy Chester Douglass - why did DR. ELISE
BASSIN remain silent for four years?

Did Elise not understand the import of her own thesis?!

After all, once her thesis was discovered (by Michael Connett), it suddenly
stimulated eleven EPA unions (Hirzy et al.) to write:

"...millions of young boys continue to be exposed unwittingly to the elevated
risk of a fatal bone cancer."
http://nteu280.org/Issues/Fluoride/f...epa.a.2005.htm

What WAS Elise Bassin thinking for four years?!

Was she threatened that she would be ruined if she said anything? (Did anyone
else see Paul Newman in The Verdict? A nurse was forced to change a chart
when a patient died. She quit nursing * but came back as Newmanıs star
witness in the case.)

OR... What if Harvard FRAUDULENTLY issued Elise Bassin her PhD KNOWING that
her PhD thesis was fatally flawed? This too would tend to keep one silent
about oneıs thesis...

What if Harvard is ACTIVELY WORKING to keep the atom bomb/fluoridation link
covered-up? (Hopefully, everyone has read the Chris Brysonıs incredible book
The Fluoride Deception [2004].)

I mention these possibilities because...well...Paulıs glaring acts of omission
are quite disturbing...

HARVARD AND THE ATOM BOMB...

Harvard President James Conant, was a central player in the fluorine-dependent
development of the atom bomb...

...which MAY have included intentionally blowing up Black sailors at Port
Chicago in California...

Nuclear or not, the story of the 1944 explosion at Port Chicago in Contra
Costa County, California is amazing.

In 1995, Harry Martin wrote:

Port Chicago was rebuilt in one week after its destruction. Two hundred black
sailors died in the explosion.
* There was a Navy mutiny at Port Chicago after the blast.
* The Navy was photographing the entire blast from across the Bay.
* In a top secret report on a nuclear detonation after Port Chicago, the
notes state that it was a "Port Chicago-type" explosion in similarity and
form.
* One of the highest rates of cancer in the United States is in Contra
Costa County.
http://www.sonic.net/sentinel/usa5.html

In 1994, David Caul and Susan Todd mentioned then-Harvard Pres. James
Conant...

²There is yet another letter in the paper trail leading back to a suspected
nuclear explosion at Port Chicago. This letter was first made public in the
Napa Sentinel magazine in February 1994. James Conant, who was a member of the
board of directors of the Manhattan Project referred to a full-scale test of
the weapon in a letter to General Groves. In the letter he indicated that the
secret test occurred shortly before August 1944. The Port Chicago explosion
took place on July 17, 1944. The explosion Conant refers to was a year before
the Trinity test, which has officially been documented as the first atomic
test.²
http://www.sonic.net/sentinel/usa4.html

I wrote in a 2001 usenet post:

Captain Parsons, the naval
commander at Port Chicago was promoted to commodore immediately

after
the
explosion and was aboard the Enola Gay when it dropped the bomb

on
Hiroshima, after which he was made a rear admiral. *Before the
explosion
at
Port Chicago, Parsons had been stationed at Los Alamos where the

atom
bomb
was being developed in the Manhattan Project. [See the Napa
Sentinel
series
of articles on the subject beginning in 1990 with Martin HV. A
mushroom
cloud: what really happened at Port Chicago in 1944 and
culminating
with
Caul D, Todd S. Port Chicago: epilog - it was a nuclear blast.

Napa
Sentinel
(Aug5)1994, 925 Lincoln Ave., Napa, CA 94558, tel. (707)
757-4200.]

According to the Napa Sentinel, there is a paper trail. *A Los

Alamos
document describing nuclear detonation reportedly states, "Ball

of
fire
mushrooms out at 18,000 ft in typical Port Chicago fashion"; and
Harvard
president James Conant, a member of the board of directors of the
Manhattan
Project, reportedly mentions in a letter to General Leslie Groves

that
secret test occurred shortly before August 1944. *Most

interestingly,
the
figures in Conant's report to Groves about the secret 1944 test
reportedly
match exactly the damage report Captain Parsons wrote after the

Port
Chicago
explosion. [Napa Sentinel 1994, cited above.]

I will copy this to: David Caul and Susan Todd via
http://www.sonic.net/sentinel/usa5.html

With that PORT CHICAGO preface, I now move to Eleanorıs email (see below)
praising ³our beloved² Paul Connett and nicely trashing of me for deigning to
publicly question Paul Connettıs bizarre omissions (see above).

Eleanor,

I scanned your email quickly and did not see your last name.

I assume you are Eleanor Krinsky, a member of Paul Connettıs ³National Dream
Team.²

I liked that you referred to mass water poisoning (³fluoridation²) as ³the
child abuse (and adult abuse) that is going on.²

But you forgot to mention the key point at issue * Paul is failing to
publicize the fact that the common law doctrine of informed consent indicates
that medication even with good medicine is a battery.

I mention your omission because, of course, the common law doctrine of
informed consent is the REASON that (as you indicate) the mass water poisoning
is child abuse * battery against children is child abuse.

³THE PROPER THING²

You wrote that ³it does not appear optimistic to look to Attorney Generals to
do the proper thing to remedy the child abuse...²

It does not appear TO YOU (or to ³our beloved² Paul Connett) that attorney
generals can be counted on.

In fact, remedying child abuse is the proper JOB of attorney generals!

And TELLING attorney generals about child abuse is the job of dentists who so
much as SUSPECT it * i.e. - the ³proper thing² - when one so much as SUSPECTS
child abuse * is to report it * and this reporting ³thing² is so ³proper² that
it is MANDATORY if one is a licensed health professional who encounters
children manifesting overt evidence of fluoride poisoning.

Dentists who see dental fluorosis should report the dental fluorosis as
SUSPECTED child abuse and they should name as the suspected perpetrators the
municipal chemotherapists (elected officials) who are doing the illegal
poisoning.

REMEMBER: Paul wrote in his Fluoride Action Network/FAN CAMPAIGN Bulletin
#261:

"[W]e have to use ALL our skills to convince people that even one child should
not be sacrificed..." (emphasis added)

With "...millions of young boys continue to be exposed unwittingly to the
elevated risk of a fatal bone cancer."
http://nteu280.org/Issues/Fluoride/f...epa.a.2005.htm

It is time for Paul to mention the crime aspect of the mass water poisoning *
and call upon Members of Congress to both hold their hearings and urge state
attorney generals to SIMPLY DO THEIR JOB and remedy the mass child abuse
finally.

Or he could say itıs my idea and itıs crazy * but he should at least mention
it.

You wrote:

³[E]veryone has the right to act independently and can pursue this course if
they so choose. Nothing ventured, nothing gained...²

Actually, mandatory suspected child abuse reporters among us (including and
esp. dentists who suspect abuse) MUST pursue this course...

But ANYONE may report.

St. Petersburg Times staff writer Michael Sandler apparently reported my
suspected child abuse report:

"[An opponent] filed a complaint with the Sheriff's Office on Wednesday,
suggesting [Pinellas County public officials] Talley
and Heilman should be charged with 'child abuse.'"
http://stpetetimes.com/2004/07 /09/Tampabay/Chemists_criticiz e_fl.shtml

St. Petersburg Times staff writer Michael forgot to report that I said I
don't want Talley or Heilman punished - I just want municipalities to stop
injecting toxic waste into drinking water...

See Chemically beating children: Dr. Gastaldo's SUSPECTED CHILD ABUSE REPORT
to Pinellas County Sheriff Everett Rice...

If I were a boy about to have my limb amputated - possibly because I had
been drinking a cumulative poison that does not need to be in the water - I
would want EVERYONE to be reporting the water poisoning crime as child
abuse.

But that's just me.

FAN's Paul Connett, PhD said people would laugh if people started filing
suspected child abuse reports.

I don't think any boys about to have a limb amputated because of
osteosarcoma would laugh.

Probably their parents wouldn't laugh either.

Indeed, MOST people - once informed - might start reporting...

TO OREGON ANTI-FLUORIDE PROTESTERS:

The State of Oregon says:

"ALL OREGON CITIZENS ARE ENCOURAGED TO REPORT SUSPECTED [CHILD ABUSE] TO DHS
OR LAW ENFORCEMENT. Over 25 percent of the substantiated cases of child
abuse are reported by concerned citizens who are not required to report.
Failure to report is a violation and carries a maximum penalty of $1,000.00.
Mandatory reporters have also been successfully sued for damages in civil
court for failing to report.İ‹
http://www.oregon.gov/DHS/chil dren/abuse/cps/report.shtml

Eleanor, in conceding that reporting suspected child abuse is an option wrote:

³but one should not depend on the outcome, nor should one put off more hopeful
activities to turn the fluoridation tide.²

I am NOT putting off what Eleanor believes is a ³more hopeful activity²!!!

I signed the POWA petition (signature 577) and encourage others to do so * as
I encourage them ALSO to urge their Members of Congress to demand that
attorney generals simply DO THEIR JOB.

I have also noted that EACH STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL SHOULD IMMEDIATELY CONTACT
CDC...

BECAUSE (I say again):

"At issue is...CDC...trampling on the human right to informed consent..."
--The International Institute of Concern for Public Health
(IICPH) quoted in Paul Connett's FAN CAMPAIGN BULLETIN #257 (July 9, 2005)

Fortunately, CDC's Agency for Toxic Substances and
Disease Registry/ATSDR "work[s] with states and other federal
agencies to prevent exposure to hazardous substances from waste sites."
http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/DRO/r 1.html

"Fluoridation" is the hazardous substance (hydrofluorosilicic acid w/ arsenic
and
lead) from phosphate fertilizer waste sites/scrubbers being injected into
America's water supply. (Some municipalities are using "pure" poison -
sodium fluoride.)

While it is always good to contact one's Congressional representative with
concerns, when CRIME is being committed, one petitions/reports to the
EXECUTIVE branch of government - law enforcement.

Fluoridation could end before Congress has to get involved.

My further comments are interspersed ##### in Eleanorıs email....

Hi everyone:

Sorry for this long e-mail. Read the parts you want and have time for.

I wanted to give my input on two inter-connected matters:

(1) Dr. Todd Gestaldo's frustration and insistence that his approach be
followed of primarily directing efforts on State Attorney Generals. (I will
convey our own experience in this regard below), and

##### ³My² approach is the approach of the State of Oregon. When child abuse
so much as SUSPECTED, mandatory reporters who suspect it MUST report it. Do
dentists who support FAN suspect child abuse when they see evidence of
fluoride poisoning (dental fluorosis)? Has anyone asked them? Bill
Osmunson, DDS, MPH * do you? Remember, all one has to do is SUSPECT it * and
report the crime. See above.

(2) Dr. Gestaldo's unfairly directing his fault-finding toward Dr. Paul
Connett in not followng Dr. Gestaldo's approach..

##### I am biased of course, but I think I am being QUITE fair * I am doing
BOTH. Paul is only doing ONE. Yet he says we should use ALL our skills.

We are all so busy in our joint efforts to make as much progress as possible
in our present major project in support of the remarkable 11 EPA Unions to
bring about a national moratorium and full Congressional hearing, as well as
keeping up with the daily tasks of our local or statewide group.. Thus, it
is a pity to take any time out that should be devoted to encouraging and
producing as many letters, phone calls, e-mails, faxes and visits to
Congressional offices as possible, and of course, as many to sign on to the
Protect Our Water Alliance Online Petition. But I find myself compelled to
doing just that.

##### Eleanor, I am glad you took time out to indicate that the mass water
poisoning is child abuse and adult abuse.

Matter #1: I agree wholeheartedly with the others who have written to stand
up for our beloved Paul Connett.

##### Paul does a lot of things right * but his glaring error of omission
disturbs me greatly. Some boys may be having legs amputated because of the
mass water poisoning * yet Paul is ignoring LEGAL reports! Failing to urge
people * including and especially supportive dentists * if they so much as
SUSPECT child abuse when they see evidence of fluoride poisoning (dental
fluorosis).

He is as fine a person anyone could have the privilege of knowing.

##### Yes, he does seem a fine person * except for the glaring acts of
omission.

He and his wonderful family (Ellen, his wife, and Mike, his son) have
sacrificed so much for this cause.

#### Yes! How cool that Paulıs son Michael brought the Bassin paper to the
worldıs attention! (See Paulıs comment quoted above.)

We will be everlastingly grateful for all they have done and continue to do.

##### The glaring acts of omission * they are disturbing.

Paul has given us continuing guidance, leadership and inspiration. I also
consider him our mentor, responding to one's questions, spending his time to
so generously provide us with technical knowledge, scientific enlightenment,
and help in so many things that have come up. And on top of all his
responsibilities and long hours he puts in, he maintains his patience,
thoughtfulness, pleasant disposition and sense of humor.

I had the privilege of being in Chicago to join Paul Connett and the terrific
group of people he put together to picket the 60th fluoridation"celebration"
in Chicago held jointly by the private group ADA, and the government's CDC.
We made our mark, and the pro-fluoridation zealots won't soon forget us. We
also met with several receptive. Illinois legislators. Paul did not stop
for a moment and even when his leg was hurting him, and we had to walk a
distance, he visibly limped along in discomfort, not complaining and not
letting it deter him from our agenda. He is one outstanding, honorable,
one-in-a- million person. He came along at this time of fluoridation's
history as though summoned from above.

##### Hmmmm.... ³Summoned from above²... The fluoride polluters very
likely would LOVE to have someone at head of the pack, running the pack away
from the obvious: The common law doctrine of informed consent indicates that
fluoridation is a CRIME- battery * and battery against children is child
abuse * with MANDATORY reports if child abuse is so much as SUSPECTED. See
above.

It is unthinkable and absolutely preposterous that anyone should question
Paul's character, integrity or motivation.

###### It is actually ESSENTIAL to question glaring acts of omission.

Now to Dr. Gestaldo's grievances, I did want to express the fact that we
appreciate every opponent of fluoridation, whether on ethical, medical,
dental, scientific, environmental or economic grounds, or a combination of
reasons.

##### Thank you, Eleanor. I appreciate your efforts * including your
expression of support for Paul. I found him to be quite charming when we
spoke on the phone.

We must not become adversaries because we are on the same side.. I hope Dr.
Gestaldo will reconsider his harsh attitude toward anyone who may have
another approach.

##### It is Paul who harbors the harsh attitude toward someone (me) who has
another approach * another approach that happens also to be the approach of
every state in the union when child abuse is so much as SUSPECTED. See
above.

Over the years there has been a variety of ways, methods, avenues, strategies
and approaches we and others have used. None of us have crystal balls. We
are all volunteers, working under the handicap of meager funds trying to
accomplish major things against the greatest odds. What may work during a
particular period of time, or in a particular area, may not work at another
time or in another area. I see no problem in someone tactfully giving
constructive observations and suggestions to consider, of course, but just as
we oppose the rule of force that fluoridation represents, we should follow
the same attitude in making suggestions to each other.

##### Paul could MENTION (on his website and in his FAN Campaign Bulletin)
that the common law doctrine of informed consent indicates that fluoride is a
crime * battery * and that battery against children is child abuse * and that
dentists who suspect child abuse/fluoride poisoning when they see dental
fluorosis should immediately report in accord with the law * and that others
may do so as well. (Again, the State of Oregon ENCOURAGES such reports from
anyone who suspects child abuse.)

No matter what, mutual courtesy and respect is a good thing for our overall
goals. Let's leave the fighting among the pro-fluoridation pushers.

##### Paulıs glaring acts of omission disturb me greatly. I do not find Paul
to be exhibiting ³mutual courtesy and respect² - to me * or to children who
deserve the protection of the child protection statutes.

Matter #2: Being a part of an organization, New York State Coalition
Opposed to Fluoridation, Inc., for over 30 years, we have also tried a
variety of methods, including from time to time, writing to the State
Attorney General's Office. The rules on fluoridation vary according to one's
state. For instance, in NYS, we have in writing from our NYS Attorney
General's office, in response to a NYS Senator in 1982 who wrote on our
behalf, that fluoridation is not considered a proper subject for a
referendum. Evidently they want to leave it up to legislators, not citizens.
In NYS no initiative referendums are permitted to force a referendum.
Actually, our position on referendums is that a referendum is the lesser of
two evils, a referendum or a mandate,. Of course, a referendum is preferable
to a mandate. Ideally, taking care of one's teeth should be an INDIVIDUAL
decision, not a community decision.

We have copies of letters in our files since the 1980s addressed to the New
York State Attorney General. Also, we had a member who knew then NYS
Attorney General Robert Abrams personally in previous causes they both worked
in, and he wrote to him in May 1984 and enclosed some information, asking him
to look into this.

##### No mention of the common law doctrine of informed consent. Maybe it
was not yet settled common law?

In 1986, a letter from then Attorney General Abram's office to one of our
members, informed her that although the EPA has proposed to increase the
federal MCL to 4.0 mg/l, NYS standard will remain at 2.2 mg/l, and they have
kept to that word to this day (not that 2.2 mg/l is justifiable either).

In 1990, we wrote to Attorney General Abrams again, updating information and
enclosing a number of items including the C&EN report of 1988, etc.

On June 9, 1993, Janet Nagel, Ed. at that time residing in Bellingham,
Washington and very active in the Health Action Network along with Anne
Anderson, wife of Dr. Foulkes, came up with a new approach. She wrote to
the State of Washington's Attorney General Christine Gregoire, motivated by
the efforts and the documents of New Jersey Assemblyman John V. Kelly and his
discovery that the U.S. FDA had never approved prescription fluoride
supplements commonly prescribed to infants and children in the State of
Washington and all over the country. Evidence of safety and effectiveness is
required for FDA approval under federal law. Janet wrote a very well written
letter, providing important information, and she wound up her letter by
stating,

"In the absence of federal regulations which afford appropriate
protection of the public from the hazards of fluoride, I believe state action
should be considered. I would like to know your evaluation of this matter."

#### BRAVO Janet Nagel!

Janet Nagel of the Health Action Network in Bellingham, got a reply from
Christine O. Gregoire, Attorney General, stating:

"Thank you for your letter of June 9 regarding the dangers of
fluoride. ...Until I received your letter, I was unaware that there were any
questions regarding the use of fluoride. As I am not very familiar with
these issues I have asked Russell Morris of my staff to look into it
further...."

I am not aware that anything further came of this..

##### I believe Christine O. Gregoire is now the chief law enforcement
officer (governor) for Washington State?

On August 2, 1993, because of Janet Nagel's action, we at NYSCOF got a letter
out to OUR NYS Attorney General Robert Abrams, using the same approach
regarding NJ Assemblyman Kelly's discovery that fluoride supplements never
obtained FDA approval of safety and effectiveness. We requested their
examination, evaluation and assistance. Of course, nothing definitive came
of our request.

On August 24, 1993, we received an answer from Shirley Stark, Assistant
Attorney General, which briefly but significantly stated,

"Thank you for your letter of August 2nd. We have sent a copy of your
letter to the New York State Department of Health so that we can get their
input on the issue of the safety of fluoride supplements. Once we receive
their response we will be in touch with you to discuss the matter further.
We appreciate your bringing this matter to our attention." (boldness added)

(Note: No surprise that they turned to the NYS Department of Health, which
is typical., Don't remember hearing from them further. We ourselves I
suppose should have pursued it further at that time, but it is impossible to
keep up with everything, we are so diluted. We opponents of fluoridation do
not have the luxury of staff, resources, facilities, etc., so it is hard to
do everything we want to do, or follow up on everything.

##### When it is SUSPECTED that children are being abused en masse, it is
ILLEGAL for mandatory reporters to FAIL report.

In June, 2004: After Christopher Bryson's THE FLUORIDE DECEPTION came out,
Carol Patton was in touch with us, suggesting we contact our NYS Attorney
General Eliot Spitzer. We did not see any e-mail number for him, so we wrote
to him via his web site on June 8, 2004. I don't believe we ever heard from
him. Again, we did not write again, because we were involved in many other
organizational activities.

##### As indicated above, I have copied this to New York State Attorney
General Eliot Spitzer via
http://www.oag.state.ny.us/online_forms/email_ag.jsp

Maryland's Bernie Miltenberger's e-mail of 9/1/05 gave everyone important
information as to what we are up against with law enforcement and lawsuits.
The bottom line comes down to "POLICE POWER" (what a terrible expression and
what a terrible policy). Bernie and his group went through the mill trying
to win his lawsuit to defeat fluoridation. Their perseverance was
unbelievable, but in the end they came up against this stone wall of Police
Power.

As he explained in his e-mail to Todd Gestaldo:
Dear Todd,
*
****I don't know you, but your remarks about Paul and child battery are a
little over the top.* If you actually ever spent money to hire an attorney to
try to fight water fluoridation at the Federal or State levels like the Pure
Water Committee of Western Maryland, Inc. has done and the wonderful Jeff
Green and*company are trying to do, you would have run right up against this
wall as follows:*
*
Community fluoridation scored a big victory last month in the Escondido
fluoridation case. The plaintiffs had challenged the city's plan to
fluoridate its water; the lower court ruled in the city's favor; and the
plaintiffs appealed. A key quote from the appellate court's opinion:
"[C]ourts through[out] the United States have uniformly held that
fluoridation of water is a reasonable and proper exercise of the police power
in the interest of public health.... The matter is no longer an open
question." This case was a great example of behind-the-scenes advocacy by ADA
staff, who provided expertise and support for the state attorneys. The lead
attorney credits the ADA's recent Fluoridation Symposium as being essential
in arming her for the oral argument.
*
An Attorney General or States Attorney worth his salts that*studies case
law*on water fluoridation would state that numerous court case show that
water fluoridation to be*a reasonable and proper exercise of police power in
the intent of public health.* Your battery charges would be fall on deaf
ears.* Dr. Connett, Ellen, and Mike are people that I consider personal
friends with honor and integrity that few*people possess.* I hope in the
future that you can refrain from personal attacks on Paul's character.* This
movement needs your energy* to be focused on the goals of the National Dream
Team.*
*
Good Day,
*
Bernard W. Miltenberger
(end of Bernie Miltenberger's e-mail)

##### Here is how I responded to Bernieıs email....

Paul Connett recently quoted the appellate court's decision in the
anti-fluoride movement's recent loss in Escondido:

"[C]ourts through[out] the United States have uniformly held that

fluoridation
of water is a reasonable and proper exercise of the police power in the
interest of public health.... The matter is no longer an open question."

Bernie Miltonberger of Paul's National Dream Team quoted the appellate

court
for me and wrote:

"An Attorney General or States Attorney worth his salts...would state that
numerous court case show that water fluoridation to be a reasonable and

proper
exercise of police power in the intent of public health."

Bernie, I would reply to those Attorney Generals and States Attorneys:

Only
in emergencies - i.e. epidemics - where public health is threatened is
compulsory medication - i.e. Vaccination - a legitimate police power.

And this latter legitimate police power is OPTIONAL - i.e. - people can get
religious or philosophical exemptions in most states.

Note well: If the mass poisoning called fluoridation is the obvious fraud
that Paul Connett indicates it is (see www.fluoridealert.org), then all

those
courts throughout the United States that "uniformly held that fluoridation

of
water is a reasonable and proper exercise of police power" - wittingly or
unwittingly participated in the fraud.

It would be poetic justice to finally see "police power" - state attorney
generals - use Paul Connett's web site and STOP this bizarre "exercise of
police power" that has the cumulative poison fluoride being injected into
America's drinking water.

Accordingly, I am again cc'ing my state's attorney general, Hardy Myers via
.

I urge others to contact their state's attorney general - and to contact

their
Members of Congress and urge that they do the same.

It was a post with that idea that moved members of Paul's "National Dream
Team" to say "terrific!" (Gene Burke) and "great!!" (Crystal Harvey)

#### Eleanor continued....

We in New York also came up with that same wind-up in the lawsuit commenced
around 1979 to try to stop fluoridation in New York City, mandated since
1965. Dr. John Yiamouyiannis and lawyer, John Remington Graham, were key
people in this lawsuit for our side, the plaintiff's. In the end, the Judge
sent us back to the legislators if we wanted to change the law. In other
words, it doesn't matter according to them that people are being harmed, it
is jurisdiction that counts along with its Police Power.

###### No mention of the common law doctrine of informed consent. Also,
there is the matter of Bassin epidemiologic osteosarcoma/fluoridation link.
First, attorney generals must be interested though. (Or grand jurors can act
on their own - see my comment in Earleıs email above.) Letters from Members
of Congress urging them to immediately stop the mass water poisoning would be
immensely helpful - as would suspected child abuse reports about the mass
battery from FAN-affiliated dentists who suspect child abuse when they see
dental fluorosis.

While it does not appear optimistic to look to Attorney Generals to do the
proper thing to remedy the child abuse (and adult abuse) that is going on,
everyone has the right to act independently and can pursue this course if
they so choose. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, but one should not depend
on the outcome, nor should one put off more hopeful activities to turn the
fluoridation tide.

##### One can do BOTH - as I have done. Paul engages in a glaring act of
omission - he calls for us to use ALL our skills - but doesnıt even MENTION
asking Members of Congress to urge state attorney generals to end the mass
water poisoning because itıs medication without consent - battery - even as
he ASKS (in his famous 50 Reasons essay) whether it is OK to medicate without
consent.

##### Paul recently wrote that he "won't go along with my strategy for ending
water fluoridation."

#### As I indicated in the post to which Paul was responding...

#### Part of my strategy is to deconstruct the pristine euphemism and call
"fluoridation" what it is - exposure to hazardous substances from waste sites.

#### Part of my strategy is to contact CDC's Agency for Toxic Substances and
Disease Registry/ATSDR - for two reasons (mentioned above - but here they are
again)....

1. CDC's Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry/ATSDR "work[s] with
states and other federal agencies to prevent exposure to hazardous substances
from waste sites."
http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/DRO/r 1.html

2. Hazardous substances (hydrofluorosilicic acid, arsenic and lead) - derived
from waste sites (phosphate fertilizer pollution scrubbers) - are being
injected into America's water supply. (Some municipalities are using "pure"
poison - sodium fluoride.)

#### I've written to employees of CDC's Agency for Toxic Substances and
Disease Registry/ATSDR, juxtaposing these two key facts and urging CDC/ATSDR
employees to simply do their job and prevent exposure to hazardous substances
from waste sites.

##### Paul, have YOU written to employees of CDC's Agency for Toxic Substances
and Disease Registry/ATSDR, juxtaposing these two key facts and urging
CDC/ATSDR employees to simply to their job and prevent exposure to hazardous
substances from waste sites?

##### Have you used your FAN Campaign Bulletin to urge others to similarly
write to CDC/ATSDR employees?

#### I suspect the answer is no - but I would love to hear otherwise.

##### If I am right about Paul remaining silent about the CDC/ATSDR matter,
that too is a glaring act of omission.

Our present joint activity is to back up Dr. Bill Hirzy and the 11 EPA Unions
in their call for a national fluoridation moratorium and full Congressional
hearing, giving testimony under oath and subject to cross-examination.

So fellow fluoridation-fighters, we'll carry on and give it our best.

Regards to all,

Eleanor

##### Thanks for writing Eleanor.

##### I hope youıll get behind urging Paul to end his glaring acts of
omission.

##### At the very least Paul could MENTION the crime aspect - the suspected
child abuse aspect. If he disagrees - if he still is worried about people
laughing at him - he could say that - but at least all the people who visit
his site would see ³my² recommended option - which also happens to be an
³option² that is MANDATORY for mandatory suspected child abuse reporters who
suspect dental fluorosis is evidence that child abuse is occuring. Again, I
donıt think boys about to have their legs amputated would laugh at the idea
of suspected child abuse reporting to stop the mass water poisoning.

##### I hope that FAN-affiliated dentists will start reporting immediately -
and call upon Members of Congress to urge state attorney generals to take
immediate action.

##### REMEMBER: PAUL CONNETT PhD wrote in his Fluoride Action Network/FAN
CAMPAIGN Bulletin

#261:

"[W]e have to use ALL our skills to convince people that even one child should
not be sacrificed..." (emphasis added)

##### REMEMBER ALSO: Bassinıs epidemiologic bone cancer/fluoridation link
stimulated eleven EPA unions (Hirzy et al.) to write to the EPA
Administrator:

"...millions of young boys continue to be exposed unwittingly to the elevated
risk of a fatal bone cancer."
http://nteu280.org/Issues/Fluoride/f...epa.a.2005.htm

###### Congress really doesnıt have to get involved - except perhaps to urge
state attorney generals to finally DO THEIR JOB - with CDC/ATSDR. Even if
the mass water poisoning PREVENTS osteosarcoma, itıs simply illegal to poison
children (and adults) without a medical license - without everyoneıs consent.

###### Thank you Eleanor for referring to the mass water poisoning
(³fluoridation²) as ³the child abuse (and adult abuse) that is going on.²

##### Sincerely,

##### Todd

##### Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon

This post will be archived for global access in the Google usenet archive.

http://groups.google.com for ³F Crime: First atom bomb tested in
Calif? What if Harvard knows the Bassin study is flawed?²

PREGNANT CITIZENS AND SAN DIEGO COUNTY DA BONNIE M. DUMANIS...

It is estimated that breastfeeding will reduce by 100 times the amount of the
cumulative poison fluoride that your baby will receive (relative to feeding
your baby infant formula reconstituted with fluoridated water).

Also...

³AIDING AND ABETTING²...

Dr. Kennedyıs claim that I am ³aiding and abetting² the mass water poisoning
crime by urging people to report it reminds me....

Retired obstetrician George Malcolm Morley, MB ChB FACOG said I was aiding and
abetting mass child abuse after I pointed out that he should be reporting
American medicineıs most frequent surgery as child abuse.

American MDs routinely perform IMMEDIATE umbilical cord clamping/cutting - a
permanent umbilical cord asphyxiation which forces the baby to breathe with
his/her lungs before he/she is ready and robs the baby of up to 50% of blood
volume.

According to Dr. Morley, the baby asphyxiation/baby blood robbery happens to
EVERY CESAREAN BABY.

Incredibly - instead of reporting the mass child abuse - Dr. Morley recommends
an obviously illegal TEMPORARY umbilical cord asphyxiation experiment to help
obstetricians demonstrate to themselves that they should not permanently
asphyxiate babiesı umbilical cords and rob them of up to 50% of their blood
volume.

Here is Dr. Morleyıs obviously illegal temporary baby asphyxiation
experiment....

"[T]he umbilical cord [is] immediately closed between finger and thumb...The

[fetal heart rate/FHR] will decelerate quickly to about 60 bpm...the color
will change from purple-pink (normal at birth) to pallid blue
(vaso-constriction and asphyxia.)...Few midwives or obstetricians will be
able to observe...a deep, prolonged FHR deceleration on
a non-breathing newborn for a period of 60 seconds.* Common sense will soon
release the finger and thumb."
http://www.cordclamping.com/ac og-cp.htm

PREGNANT WOMEN: To make sure your baby gets the "extra" up to 50% of blood,
tell the obstetrician not to clamp the cord until it stops pulsating and your
baby is pink and breathing and not in need of resuscitation.

Obstetricians are committing other obvious crimes - like routinely/senselessly
closing birth canals up to 30% - as they surgically/fraudulently
(episiotomy/c-section) pretend they are doing/have done everything possible to
open the birth canal...

With birth canals senselessly closed the ³extra² up to 30%, obstetricians are
also pulling with hands, forceps and vacuums - sometimes pulling so hard they
rip spinal nerves out of tiny spinal cords.

Some babies die - some get paralyzed - most ³only² suffer gruesome wrenching
of their spines.

(With the birth canal senselessly closed the ³extra² up to 30%, ALL spinal
manipulation is gruesome.)

PREGNANT LADIES:

To learn how easy it is to allow your birth canal to OPEN the ³extra² up to
30%...

See Arresting obstetricians - Lt. Bill Hunt: 11165PC Suspected (Mass) Child
Abuse Report

I will copy Oregon Atty Genıl Hardy Myers via .

I wonıt copy Fluoride Action Network/FAN Exec. Director Paul Connett, PhD
because he has asked that I stop ³attacking² him. (Paul feels I am ³attacking²
because I am publicly calling attention to his bizarre failure to urge
dentists to simply report the obvious mass child abuse water poisoning crime.
Dr. Kennedy was echoing Paulıs whining.)

This post in response to San Diego dentist Dr. David Kennedy will be
archived for global access in the Google usenet archive.

http://groups.google.com for ³A dentistıs child abuse crime²

Old September 7th 05, 11:00 PM
Todd Gastaldo

BURNING QUESTION: Are mandatory reporters mandated to report suspected child
abuse even if they donıt think law enforcement will act?

SAN DEGO COUNTY DA DUMANIS: D YOU SUSPECT MASS BABY ASPHYXIATION IS CHILD
ABUSE?

Obstetricians are senselesly asphyxiating babies, forcing them to breathe
through their lungs before they are rdy - and robbing them of up to 50% of
their blood volume * itıs happening in EVERY CESAREAN DELIVERY, acording to
retired obstetrician George Malcolm Morley, MB ChB FACOG...

PREGNANT WOMEN: Attorney generals and district attorneys are dragging their
feet. It is easy to ofer your baby the ³extra² up to 50% of blood volume.

See the end of this post.

ATTN: OREGONTTY GENıL HARDY MYERS via

1. Oregon dentist Bill Osmunson, DDS, MP (Lake Oswego) appears think
that failure to report suspected child abuse is not a child abusecrime.
See below. Bil asked me to take him off my email list, so if I am right and
he is wrong I hope you will inform him via . Plese
copy me when/if you do so inform him. Of course, please email us both if I
am wrong s that I can publiclyapologize * to both Bill and his San Diego
colleague David Kennedy, DDS - assumin I am wrong.

2. MORE URGENT: Oregon obstetricians are likely still asphyxiating babies
en masse and robbing them of up to 50% of theirlood volume. (The OHSU
website suddenly changed when I complained to you about it - but I never
heard from anyone.)

ATTY GENıL HARDY MYRS: Women should not hve to ASK for the ³extra² up to
50% of blood for their babies; most women donıt KNOW to ask. Please donıt
drag your feet any longer.

OPEN LETTER (archived for global access at
http://groups.google.com)

Bill Osmunson DDS, MPH

(At Billıs request, I am not sending this to him.)

Bill,

One of us has slandered the other. You publicly dicated that it is slander

for me to have reported California dentist David Knnedy, DDS for failing to
report suspected child abuse after he publiclychallenged me to ³put up or shut
up.²

Remember? David challenged me to pu up money for an attorney - so I ³put up²

- I reported David to a FREE ATTORNEY -the San Diego County
District Attorney * specifically I reported David or committing the crime of
failing to report suspected child abuse. See my pos forwarded below.

You privately
wrot: ³It was slander to indicate that David is a child abuser.²

I have NO idea whaou are talking about.

David Kennedy, DDS is failing treport that which he obviously believes to be
child abuse.

Failure t report child abuse can perpetuate child abuse.

One pediatrician lamened in 1986:

"What a terrible indictment...guilty of failing those forhom we have
chosen to be advocates." [Finkel KC: The failure to report cld abuse.
AJDC, 1986;140:329-330]

I offered EVIDENCE (from Davidıs wriings) that he suspects that
administration of the cumulative poison fluoride wthout consent is ³the
greatest single health crime of the century² - MEDICAL NEGLIGENCE that can
sometimes KILL. See mypost, forwarded below.

You wrote privately: ³If you slander me, I will hve my attorney contact you
and press charges.²

You appear to be suggestng that failure to report mass child abuse is OK *
that it is slander to repot a dentist committing the crime of failing to
report suspected child abue.

I strongly disagree.

I donıt want a lawsuit * must say:

Assuming you agree with David that the administration of the cumulative oison
fluoride without consent is ³the greatest single health crime of the
cntury²...

Assuming you agree with David that the administration of the cumlative poison
fluoride without consent is medical negligence that can sometimekill...

Then you * too * suspect child abuse * and if you are failing to rport, then
you too are committing the crof failing to report suspected child abuse.

Remember: The State of Oregon says:

"ALL OREGON CITIZENS ARE ENCOURAGED TO REPORT SUSPECTED [CHILD ABUSE] TO
DHS
OR LAW ENFORCEMENT. Over 25 percent of the substantiated cases of child
abuse are reportedby concerned citizens who are not required to report.
Failure to reports a violation and carries a maximum penalty of
$1,000.00
Mandatory reporters have also beensuccessfully sued for damages in=
civil
court for failing to repor.İ‹
http://www.oregon.gov/DHS/chil dren/abuse/cps/report.shtml

Paul Connett, PhD recently not the appellate decision in the Escondido case
noting that the courts are unanmous: fluoridation is a ³police power² of the
state.

This is preposterous.

All those court cases indicating that administering the cumulative poison
fluoride withot consent is a legitimate ³police power² of the state had to
have been basedon bogus science/no science generated by The Fluoride
Deception (to quote the tle of Chris Brysonıs 2004 book).

As I wroe (in my response to Davidıs public challenge to ³put up or shut
up²)...

³Suspeced child abuse reporting is MANDATORY. Nowhere in the child
protection statutes does it say that suspected child abuse should be
reported onlyif the reporter thinks district attorneys, sheriffs or courts
will take action to stop the suspected child abuse. I mention his because
Oregon dentist BILL OSMUNSON, MPH DDS is moaning, in effect, tt complying
with the child abuse reporting laws to stop the mass poisning of children
is futile because courts are crooked and district attorneys will ignore
suspected child abuse reports. If ALL dentsts who suspect child abuse were
to start reporting * district attorneys and courts would likely listen
finally * ESPECIALLY since Paul Connett, PhD and others
(www.fluoridealert.org) have made the case that the massive water poisoning
crime is...[indeed] ³the greatest single health crime of the century² - to
quote from Dr. Kennedyıs email to me...²

Sincedentistry was used to commit The Fluoride Deception and create this
bizarre police power²...

Dentists can now use the child protection statutes toprotect children from
thizarre ³police power.²

At the very least * dentists who report the crime will have laid the
groundwork for petitions for Writs of Mandamus to cause district attorneys and
attorney generals to prosecute in order to expose the fraud behind this
bizarre ³police power.²
Bill, I urge you to start reporting the mass child abuse.

I urge you to urge your fellow dentsts to start reporting the mass child
abuse.

Dentists can report AND petiton Congress to hold hearings, as I have done.

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hlsboro, Oregon

PS I MUST CONCEDE... Obviously if you onıt suspect child abuse * then you
cannot possibly be guilty of the cime of failing to report suspected child
abuse.

So DO you suspect with David - that the administration of the cumulative
poison fluoride withoutconsent is child abuse - medical negligence that can
kill - ³the greatest singl health crime of the century²?

Remember * David is in California and the California Supreme Court indicated
in THOR [1993] that even he administration of GOOD medicine without consent
is a battery. Battery agaist children is child abuse and child abuse is to
be reported immediately when it is so much as SUSPECTED.

I still caıt believe that David Kennedy, DDS indates that the mass water
poisoning is medical negligence that sometimes KILLS * and is ³the greatst
single health crime of the century² - and yet he asnıt reported the crime as
suspected child abuse.

Nor can I believe that you onıt think it is a child abuse crime to fail to
report suspected child abus
Failure to report suspected child abuse can perpetuate child abuse.

Just out of curiosity Bill,do you suspect that the routine medical practice

of asphyxiating babies and robbing up to 50% of their blood volume is child
abuse?

See Dr. Morley's bizarre baby asphyxiation experiment, quoted below.

From: Todd Gastaldo

To: David Kennedy DDS

Cc:
; ;
; ;
; ;
jeffrey.anderson@sdcdaorg ;
; ; reception@sandi= ego.gov ;
; ;
; ;
; ;
; ;
; ;
; ;
; ; ;
; ; ;
; ;
;
; ; ;
; ; ;
; ; ;
; ; ;
; ; ;
; ; ;
; ; ;
; ; ;
ncapretz@sandiegogo ;
; ;
; psa= ;
; ; ;
; dcoffer@sandiegogov ; ;
; ; ;
; ; ;
awburg@kuedu ;
; ;
; ;
;
; ; ;
; ; ;
; ; ;
; ; Bill Osmuson DDS
MPH ;
;

; ;

Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2005 8:10 AM

Subject: A dentist's child abuse crme (also: Pregnant citizens: URGENT)

SUSPECTED (MAS) CHILD ABUSE REPORT * MULTIPLE CRIMES

PREGNANT CITIZENS: URGENT: See esp. the very end of this post..

.

ATTENTION BONNIE M. DUMANIS, San Diego County District Attorney via

The obvious obstetric crimes disussed at the end of this post are the
most urgent emergencies....

But there is also a mass water poisoning crime ongoing across America..
.
Odly, one dentist who protests the mass water poisoning crime says it
can be fatal and calls it ³the greatest ingle health crime of the
century² (see below)...

Yet this dentist fails to do the minimum required by law to end it...
.
INCREDILY, this dentist thinks that suspected child abuse doesnıt need
to be reported when a mandatory reporter doesnıt think dirict attorneys
will act...

A DENTISTıS CHILD ABUSE CRIME...

SAN DIEGO DENTIST DR. DAVID KENNEDY IS OBVIOUSLY GUILTY OF THE CHILD
ABUSE CRIME OF FAILING TO REPORT SUSPECTED CHILD ABUSE

According to th UCLA Investigatorıs Manual for
the Protection of Human Subjects:

³Any...child care custodian, medical practitioner [any DENTIST * TG], r
non-medical child care practitioner, or employee of a child protective agency who has knowledge of or observes a child who has been abused or
reasonably suspects has been the victim of child abuse is required to
reprt Œthe known or suspected instance of child abuse to a child

and others (www.fluoridealert.org http://www.fluoridealert.org ) have

Dr. Kennedy writes:

[...]

boys not drinking fluoridated water.

[...]

whole lot more to bring fluoridation to an end than you have. Unless you
want to be classified as aiding and abetting this crime I suggest that
you stop being part of the problem and begin to make as much an effort in
getting the HFSA out of our drinking water as Paul and many others you
are barking at have.

Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 05:00:14 EDT
To: ,
Subject: Fluoride chemotherapy crime: Are municipal chemotherapists
immune from pr...

[...]

suddenly stimulated eleven EPA unions (Hirzy et al.) to write:

#261:

wrote:

[...]

dentists * if they so much as SUSPECT child abuse when they see

for me and wrote:

[...]

going on, everyone has the right to act independently and can pursue
this course if they so choose. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, but
[...]

are being injected into America's water supply. (Some municipalities are
using "pure" poison - sodium fluoride.)

#### I've written to employees of CDC's Agency for Toxic Substances and
Disease Registry/ATSDR, juxtaposing these two key facts and urging
CDC/ATSDR employees to simply do their job and prevent exposure to
hazardous substances from waste sites.

##### Paul, have YOU written to employees of CDC's Agency for Toxic
Substances and Disease Registry/ATSDR, juxtaposing these two key facts
and urging CDC/ATSDR employees to simply to their job and prevent

#261:

"[W]e have to use ALL our skills to convince people that even one child
should not be sacrificed..." (emphasis added)

##### REMEMBER ALSO: Bassinıs epidemiologic bone cancer/fluoridation
link stimulated eleven EPA unions (Hirzy et al.) to write to the EPA

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/3848