Just had our Triplets...

Old March 4th 06, 06:43 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

Default Just had our Triplets...

My wife and I just had our triplets about 7 days ago, 2/23/2006 to be
exact. They are all in great health and currently in the NICU. So far
so good.....at 33 weeks they are nippling, sucking, digesting their
food, and are all now gaining weight. We still have a road ahead of
us, but with faith all will be ok. Thanks.

Old March 5th 06, 12:48 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

Congratulations and please keep us posted on their progress!

Ellen

Old March 8th 06, 12:51 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

Baby A (girl) was 2lbs 13oz
Baby B (girl) was 3lbs 14oz
Baby C (boy) was 4lbs 8oz
They are all doing great!!

Old March 13th 06, 03:52 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

Thats awesome!!