Good-Bye Germ Theory by Dr. William Trebing

Old January 5th 10, 10:49 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Peter Parry

Default Good-Bye Germ Theory by Dr. William Trebing

On Tue, 5 Jan 2010 08:57:30 -0000, "john" wrote:

"Peter Parry" wrote in message

Those are mostly from the 1870's, one from 1799. I think you will
find science has moved on a bit since then.

It's called history, and smallpox vax started around 1790's, and we all know
why you want to forget the first 100 years of that

There are many parts of early medical history which are now
sufficiently outlandish as to have no relevance to modern medicine.
Surgery in the 1800's bears little relevance to the same skill today.
The same is true of most human endeavours.

The historical perspective is interesting of course in that it shows
how learning can develop and in particular how the scientific method
initially developed by Alhazen, Bacon and Descartes can bring about
progress.

History can inform such as when you compare the progress of
conventional medicine with its continuous learning and improvement to
that of the likes of Homeopathy where unproven ideas from the late
1700's which should long ago have been consigned to the dustbin of
history hang on being followed blindly in a quasi religious fashion
rather than evolving.

Old January 5th 10, 12:50 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
john[_5_]

[...]

avoidance of the first 100 years of smallpox vax.

This is 1918 http://www.whale.to/vaccines/smallpox7.html so you can imagine
what the previous 118 years were like, and don't foget Jenner is hailed as a
hero and vax successful from day one

vaccination should have been consigned to the quackpot ideas of the 19th
century, but too much money was involved
http://www.whale.to/vaccines/smallpox20.html

and allopaths still claim an 18% death rate when Sydenham had a 2% rate in
1600's, what does that tell you about your scientific method bull****?

and Semmelweis found out the true story of medical method
http://www.whale.to/a/semmelweis_h.html his ideas were rejected for over 10
years

just like the vitamin C cure for infections, 59 years now, so save us the
religuius medical method bull****

"In a recent letter from Dr. A. Ward of the Pathology Department, University
of Hong Kong, in which he requests permission to use some of our findings in
his textbook on immunology, Dr. Ward states: "I again like you do not
worship Louis Pasteur and I consider Edward Jenner to be one of the great
criminals of history.' "---Dr Kalokerinos

Old January 5th 10, 07:18 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Peter Parry

On Tue, 5 Jan 2010 11:50:35 -0000, "john" wrote:

"Peter Parry" wrote

History can inform such as when you compare the progress of
conventional medicine with its continuous learning and improvement to
that of the likes of Homeopathy where unproven ideas from the late
1700's which should long ago have been consigned to the dustbin of
history hang on being followed blindly in a quasi religious fashion
rather than evolving.

avoidance of the first 100 years of smallpox vax.

There is nothing to avoid. Why are you so concerned about events in
the late 1800's? Had you had your appendix out in those days you
would probably have died. Should this be a cause of concern for
someone facing an appendectomy today? I can understand Homeopaths
being concerned because they still work from a textbook written in the
early 1800's but no one else does.

This is 1918 http://www.whale.to/vaccines/smallpox7.html so you can imagine
what the previous 118 years were like, and don't foget Jenner is hailed as a
hero and vax successful from day one

That is because it was. It has become far more successful since then.
You need to understand that a science is a continuous process of
improvement and learning.

and allopaths still claim an 18% death rate when Sydenham had a 2% rate in
1600's, what does that tell you about your scientific method bull****?

It tells me one should not rely upon partial records from 1600. Just
how complete and accurate do you think a document from 1600 is likely
to be?

and Semmelweis found out the true story of medical method
http://www.whale.to/a/semmelweis_h.html his ideas were rejected for over 10
years

But eventually accepted after Pasteur, 15 years later confirmed the
germ theory. Science is not necessarily a straight track with no
bumps but it is the only way of achieving real progress.

just like the vitamin C cure for infections, 59 years now, so save us the
religuius medical method bull****

Which vitamin C cure for infections is this?

"In a recent letter from Dr. A. Ward of the Pathology Department, University
of Hong Kong, in which he requests permission to use some of our findings in
his textbook on immunology, Dr. Ward states: "I again like you do not
worship Louis Pasteur and I consider Edward Jenner to be one of the great
criminals of history.' "---Dr Kalokerinos

Even assuming this is true it is completely meaningless out of
context. Which letter? Where can it be found? What was it
discussing? Who is Dr A Ward? There is no Dr Ward listed at the
Pathology Dept at Hong Kong University, there appears to be no
textbook on immunology written by an A Ward.

We know Kalokerinos is someone who believes vaccination is a
deliberate process of genocide carried out under the auspices of the
World Health Organization and the Save the Children Fund.who, he
thinks, "put Hitler and Stalin in the shade" when it came to
deliberate and intentional mass killings. He bases his claims on the
idea that needles are reused (they are generally not) in order to
deliberately spread AIDS. Forty odd years ago he also successfully
diagnosed and treated vitamin C deficiency in Australian aboriginal
children whose "natural" diet wasn't providing sufficient.

Once again your infatuation with attacking people rather than
addressing the science is letting you down.