Let me take a moment to express to you...

Old June 16th 04, 09:20 PM
Carol Ann

Default Let me take a moment to express to you...

How thankful I am for all of the fantastic, informative advice you have
given to me throughout my pregnancy and now new motherhood and
breastfeeding.

I could not have done as well without you.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

~Carol Ann
Mom to Morgan 3.24.04

Old June 16th 04, 10:31 PM
Larry McMahan

In misc.kids.breastfeeding Carol Ann wrote:
: How thankful I am for all of the fantastic, informative advice you have
: given to me throughout my pregnancy and now new motherhood and
: breastfeeding.

: I could not have done as well without you.

: Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

: ~Carol Ann
: Mom to Morgan 3.24.04

We only have one rule here. Hang around and give it back!

:-)
Larry

Old June 16th 04, 10:41 PM
Poppy

"Larry McMahan" wrote in message

We only have one rule here. Hang around and give it back!

:-)
Larry

That's a great way to put it Larry. Yes it's nice to know that hands are
there to catch you when you fall, and that you too in turn can reach out and
help someone.

--Poppy

Old June 16th 04, 11:30 PM
Poppy

"Richard" wrote in message
...and it's time to join hands and catch Michaela (not my Micaela, and not
just because she has such a nice name .

Richard
Micaela's dad

Already done
--Poppy

Old June 17th 04, 12:30 AM
A&G&K

"Richard" wrote in message
After Larry piped in with:
We only have one rule here. Hang around and give it back!

Poppy added:
: That's a great way to put it Larry. Yes it's nice to know that hands

are
: there to catch you when you fall, and that you too in turn can reach out

and
: help someone.

...and it's time to join hands and catch Michaela (not my Micaela, and not
just because she has such a nice name .

Richard
Micaela's dad

You betcha! I hope Michaela finds help here as it seems she has had a very
rough trot so far.

I think its amazing that I can now feel a bit confident in helping somebody
else, just as I was helped when I first came here.

Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003