Online Survey on Gender Nonconformity-- Win $25

Old April 18th 07, 04:09 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
[email protected]

Default Online Survey on Gender Nonconformity-- Win $25

Dear alt.support.single-parents members,
I am a student at the New College of Florida. I am collecting data
for my senior thesis in order to graduate and need participants to
take my survey. Hopefully you'll be willing to help me.
I've included people from this group because I want to test a wide
range of people. I am conducting research to examine how different
beliefs are related to perceptions of gender non-conformists.

You may enter a raffle for three chances to win $25.

The survey takes about 20 minutes to complete. Your responses are
completely anonymous and participation is entirely voluntary. Your
participation in the raffle will not affect the anonymity of your
years or older to participate. You must reside in the United States.

Click on the following link for more information and to take the
survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=222133701381
This project has been approved by the Institutional Review Board
(IRB) at New College of Florida.

Thank you in advance for your participation,
Alessandra Lacorazza
New College of Florida

If there is anyone interested in a summary of the results for this
study, please respond to this message and I will post them once the
research is complete.
Participation is not necessary to be eligible for the raffle. Winners
will be chosen randomly by computer. Winners will be announced on June
19, 2007. Winners will receive a $25 money order by mail. Only one
raffle entry per person. Only one winner per raffle entry.

Old April 18th 07, 10:04 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
xkatx

wrote in message
oups.com...
Dear alt.support.single-parents members,

Dear spammer,

I am a student at the New College of Florida.

Congrats! I was last a student at GMCC south campus in Alberta. Before
that, I was a student at the UofA, and I plan to return to the U within 2
years.
How new is your college? Really.

I am collecting data
for my senior thesis in order to graduate and need participants to
take my survey.

Riiight.

Hopefully you'll be willing to help me.

Hopefully, maybe. Who knows. Probably not. The lord helps those who help
themselves. Or, at least, that's how I think it goes.

I've included people from this group because I want to test a wide
range of people.

No, you've included this group because you like to spam everyone regardless.

I am conducting research to examine how different
beliefs are related to perceptions of gender non-conformists.

I have no gender, and I am definitely a conformist. Do I still count? I
can count to 10.

You may enter a raffle for three chances to win $25.

Oh! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! $25!!! That'll pay off a small portion of my
crack-cocaine debt, then it will buy me a box of Hamburger Helper.

The survey takes about 20 minutes to complete.

Sorry, I work for more than just over $8/hour.

Your responses are
completely anonymous and participation is entirely voluntary.

Do you realize that this is indeed the Internet? There's no such thing as
'anonymous' on the 'net.
I make breathing my daily voluntary event.

Your
participation in the raffle will not affect the anonymity of your

Right. Send my cheque payable to Anonymous. Send it to #Anonymous,
Anonymous Road, Anonymous City.

Some questions are of a sensitive nature so you must be 18
years or older to participate.

Sensitive? You've already offended me. I'm telling. My gov't issued ID
says I'm over 18, but since I am anonymous, you'll never know.

You must reside in the United States.

You can't make me reside in the United States!!!

Click on the following link for more information and to take the
survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=222133701381

I thought you said this was voluntary. Now you're telling me what to do.
The nerve of some spammers!!

This project has been approved by the Institutional Review Board
(IRB) at New College of Florida.

It hasn't been approved by me, and I wonder if spamming is approved by your
fancy lettered Board at your New College of Florida.

Thank you in advance for your participation,
Alessandra Lacorazza
New College of Florida

Again, did you not say somewhere above that this was voluntary? It's bad
enough I'm forced into spam all the time, what next?

If there is anyone interested in a summary of the results for this
study, please respond to this message and I will post them once the
research is complete.

Oh, please do us all a favor and don't.

Participation is not necessary to be eligible for the raffle.

Alright, add my name in for free $$. My name is Anonymous Anonymous.

Winners
will be chosen randomly by computer.

Computers always lie.

Winners will be announced on June
19, 2007. Winners will receive a $25 money order by mail. Only one
raffle entry per person. Only one winner per raffle entry.

And how do I stay anonymous with all this? Seems like quite the scam you
have going on!