about those nudie posts...

Old November 18th 04, 04:46 PM
GwenO MS

Default about those nudie posts...

I just have to laugh -- who would EVER want to see those nude pictures (of
so-called celebrities) on newsgroups like this one, when we are probably so
joyously loaded with an abundance of our babies' pics! Of course, mine are of
grandchildren (the ones of my own kids' I've hidden away, so they don't steal
them g) and now that the younger set of twins is approaching 4, we still get
plenty of them... I always say that they are to save for the Rehearsal Dinners
g. The boys' mother was very photogenic, and for HER rehearsal dinner, we
had one (clothed, of course) of her in an outfit that her brothers put on her
one morning, while Mom and Dad slept, and she was wearing baggie pajama pants,
her brother's big sneakers, daddy's shirt and a hat. Our other favorite was an
outfit SHE selected one day -- polka dot tights, high heels, plaid skirt,
striped shirt and a giant sunhat. BTW: I've become sensitive to NOT sending
nudie pics of the boys over the internet, although we have many friends and
family members in far places -- I worry that they will get into the wrong
hands...hope you all are just as cautious.
Grandmom Gwen
Old November 21st 04, 03:11 PM
Kender

My favorite (blackmail?) picture is of Megan at age 2 in rainboots and a
backpack only, nothing else. Rehearsal dinner? Hadn't thought of that one.
: )
--
Erin
Morgan and Megan 2-15-97