Perverts try to indoctrinate kids

Old January 31st 05, 09:04 AM
thedarkman

Default Perverts try to indoctrinate kids

The homosexual activist group Stonewall has launched a campaign to
indoctrinate British schoolkids under the guise of combatting
"homophobic bullying"; for the truth about this perversion check out:
http://www.islamicparty.com/commonsense/36movement.htm

Old January 31st 05, 09:14 AM
P. Tierney

"thedarkman" wrote in message
oups.com...
The homosexual activist group Stonewall has launched a campaign to
indoctrinate British schoolkids under the guise of combatting
"homophobic bullying"; for the truth about this perversion check out:
http://www.islamicparty.com/commonsense/36movement.htm

This article is 27 months old. Server lag?

P. Tierney

Old January 31st 05, 10:25 PM
P. Tierney

"bobb" bob@somewhere wrote in message

The gay community has an agenda...no doubt about it.

So? Every community does.

P. Tierney

Old February 1st 05, 05:09 AM
R. Steve Walz

thedarkman wrote:

The homosexual activist group Stonewall has launched a campaign to
indoctrinate British schoolkids under the guise of combatting
"homophobic bullying"; for the truth about this perversion check out:

-------------------
That's not possible. No one can be "indoctrinated" with a sexual
preferenvce, no one knows how to do that. You're believing paranoid
homophobic lies.
Steve
Old February 1st 05, 05:23 AM
R. Steve Walz

bobb wrote:

Some thought is was interesting enough to save. I didn't read the entire
article but it's easy to see the spin put onto homosexual acceptance.

-----------------------------
There is no "spin". Homosexuals deserve to be accepted, period.
Why? Because neither you nor they can help or change your/their sexual
preference, there is NO WAY TO DO THAT! That being true, pretending
you can demand that anyone else do that when YOU CAN'T is nothing
but ANTI-HUMANE!! THAT'S WHY tolerance must be inculcated into people
when they are being civilized and encultured for a sensible society.

I object being told who I must be tolerant of, or who I must like

----------------------
Tough ****. If you want to be tolerated, then tolerate.
Oztherwise it's open season and you've got a target on your chest.

and I
certainly wouldn't want my kids so influenced. To me, those are adult
choices.

----------------------------------
They aren't choices and your kids neither can be made to, nor would
want to change their sexual preference any more than gays can or you
can. You're believing paranoid HOMOPHOBIC LIES based on mental illness!

It's sorta like telling me my preference for blondes it all wrong... and I
should get equally turned on by brunettes.

-------------------------------------
No, it's like telling you that both are just fine for whomever likes
them and that brunettes don't have to all be bleached to your liking!!

The gay community has an agenda...no doubt about it.

----------------------
Yes. Their ACCEPTANCE!

Homophobic bullying
exists, but so does all kinds bullying.

-------------------------
All of that is crime and crime must be suppressed, HARD!

The expectation here, or so it
seems, suggests if everyone were fat.. no one would pick on fat kids.

---------------------------
Nonsense, it is nothing more than the equivalent of fat-acceptance.

If
more kids engaged in homosexual activities... hmmm.

-----------------------------------
They wouldn't if they weren't gay ot bi. Now WAAAAY more people are
actually gay or bi than you believe or would probably like. Kinsey
proved that simply by childhood histories or desired contacts.

Education is not always a good thing...

---------------------------
Education is always a good thing.
But the **** you're promoting is NOT education, it is misinformation.

it sorta depends on what is being taught.

--------------------------
Teaching is informing, brainwashing is misinforming.
You are seriously misinformed.

Sorta like social workers... at least those employed by CPS... who
have been taught to kidnap children.

bobb

------------------------------
More **** from your ****-mind.
Steve
Old February 1st 05, 05:41 AM
bobb

"R. Steve Walz" wrote in message
bobb wrote:

[...]

My error. I wasn't explicit enough. Kids shouldn't have to understand the
nuances of being gay at the kindergarden age.

It's sorta like telling me my preference for blondes it all wrong... and
should get equally turned on by brunettes.

-------------------------------------
No, it's like telling you that both are just fine for whomever likes
them and that brunettes don't have to all be bleached to your liking!!

It musta been late ... but I, again, was perhaps not explicit enough. I
I don't want someone telling me who I should accept, relate to, or
tolerate... or what my preferences are.

The gay community has an agenda...no doubt about it.

----------------------
Yes. Their ACCEPTANCE!

Acceptance? On my terms or theirs?

Homophobic bullying
exists, but so does all kinds bullying.

-------------------------
All of that is crime and crime must be suppressed, HARD!

The expectation here, or so it
seems, suggests if everyone were fat.. no one would pick on fat kids.

---------------------------
Nonsense, it is nothing more than the equivalent of fat-acceptance.

I object being told I must bow to 'fat-acceptance".

If
more kids engaged in homosexual activities... hmmm.

-----------------------------------
They wouldn't if they weren't gay ot bi. Now WAAAAY more people are
actually gay or bi than you believe or would probably like. Kinsey
proved that simply by childhood histories or desired contacts.

Education is not always a good thing...

---------------------------
Education is always a good thing.
But the **** you're promoting is NOT education, it is misinformation.

It's misinformation because it doesn't fit into your world... and I refuse
to be bulled into acceptance.

bobb

Old February 1st 05, 10:38 AM
thedarkman

R. Steve Walz wrote:
thedarkman wrote:

The homosexual activist group Stonewall has launched a campaign to
indoctrinate British schoolkids under the guise of combatting
"homophobic bullying"; for the truth about this perversion check

out:
-------------------
That's not possible. No one can be "indoctrinated" with a sexual
preferenvce, no one knows how to do that. You're believing paranoid
homophobic lies.
Steve

Homophobia is a smear word invented by the homosexual lobby aimed to
stigmatise those who are reviled by their perversion. Catch them young.
Peter Tatchell campaigns openly for the age of consent to be lowered to
14. Perversion can be learnt the same way as sadism, dishonesty, etc.

Old February 1st 05, 12:31 PM
Kane

thedarkman wrote:
R. Steve Walz wrote:
thedarkman wrote:

The homosexual activist group Stonewall has launched a campaign

indoctrinate British schoolkids under the guise of combatting
"homophobic bullying"; for the truth about this perversion check

out:
-------------------
That's not possible. No one can be "indoctrinated" with a sexual
preferenvce, no one knows how to do that. You're believing paranoid
homophobic lies.
Steve

Homophobia is a smear word invented by the homosexual lobby aimed to
stigmatise those who are reviled by their perversion.

Or it's an accurate latin based term to describe those that act out
dangerously on their inability to deal humanely with the subjects
effected by their revulsion.

I find myself recoiling with alarm and a bit of revulsion at
rattlesnakes but I haven't set up a campaign to kill them (and I don't
kill them) because I'm not a slave to my emotions.

Catch them young.
Peter Tatchell campaigns openly for the age of consent to be lowered

14. Perversion can be learnt the same way as sadism, dishonesty, etc.

The problem for you would be twofold. First, provide, when you cite
someone, access to the quotes that would support what you claim his or
her intent is so the reader can judge for themselves, or figure on not
being taken very seriously, and simply expressing your own inability to
control your emotions.

And there is some support for the contention that homosexuality isn't
the driving arrousal for those interested in children as sex objects,
but rather that they are children.

Most of the claims otherwise by those claiming some research authority
turn out to be nothing more than agenda driven "revulsion" based
loonies, with out of control emotional reactions expressed through
"research" claims.

Some so outrageous they are humorous in a perverse sort of way:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...oogl e+Search

On the other hand there are cooler and more thoughtful heads who should
prevail that are not emotion driven who seem to disagree:

http://www.narth.com/docs/arguecase.html

This thoughtful commentary on the arguments by paedophiles makes it
quite clear, including a statement that homosexual in general reject
paedophelia and the arguments of paedophiles for the lable of normalcy,
that paedophiles arguments are for the most part considerable
departures for the arguments homosexuals put forward for their
orientation.

While the one that agrees, "being born that way" has yet to be proven
or even much explored, has been for homosexuality, and recent gene
study shows that i fact there are genetically identified links to it
and homosexuality in the male.

Further, I doubt homosexual men that find teenage males, for instance,
attractive, are any different than those straight males that find teen
girls, who have well developed secondary sexual characterists,
attractive. I don't consider either perverse, though it should be
equally unlawful to act out on that attraction, and it of course is in
most places.

Either should be denied access to their interest for sexul purposes.
And I have on occasion heard homosexual men and women, say the same.

A clarifying thought about this supposed link between homosexual
desires and those who find young boys attractive, if you are to sort
this out, would be asking one's self if the man attracted to boys is
also sexually turned on by older males. If so, we have a homosexual
paedophile. If not we have a paedophile based on age differentation,
not gender.

It would be the same for straight men. If one is as turned on by adult
women, as female children we have a straight man. If they are not
turned on by adult females and only female children, we have a
paedophile.

The same criteria would be true, logically, for bi-sexuals.

Because there is variety in human beings erotic reactions, rather than
try to sort them all out, cooler heads have determined legal standards
that are more specific as to actions than to what goes on in people's
minds.

Kind of sorts things out with less emotion valued laden and often
biased, even bigoted decision making.

Kane

Old February 1st 05, 03:38 PM
John

In article ,
"R. Steve Walz" wrote:

thedarkman wrote:

The homosexual activist group Stonewall has launched a campaign to
indoctrinate British schoolkids under the guise of combatting
"homophobic bullying"; for the truth about this perversion check out:

-------------------
That's not possible. No one can be "indoctrinated" with a sexual
preferenvce, no one knows how to do that. You're believing paranoid
homophobic lies.
Steve

How can you say that kids cannot be indoctrinated? I bet that they can.
I do not think that someone can be born with a sexual prefences, but
they can be indoctrinated into one.

John
Old February 1st 05, 04:22 PM
Melania

"Homophobia is a smear word invented by the homosexual lobby =ADaimed to
stigmatise those who are reviled by their perversion. Catch =ADthem
young. Peter Tatchell campaigns openly for the age of consent to be=AD
lowered to 14. Perversion can be learnt the same way as sadism,
dishone=ADsty, etc."

Really? How do you know that? Have you learned it? Because I grew up
around homosexual people, in a family environment where being gay was a
minority but a normal part of life, and it certainly didn't make me
suddenly stop liking boys. Three of my friends have gay parents -
they're all straight. And guess what? ALL of my gay family/friends were
born into straight families where being homosexual was considered a
sin, and where they got no support at all for their orientation. Your
assertion that homosexuality can be learned is based on perverse and
twisted reasoning.

Lowering the age of consent has its own issues. What is the age of
consent for heterosexual relations? If it's 14, then Mr. Tatchell is
campaigning for equality under the law, not some nefarious scheme to
promote gay sex among boys. Jeez. I'm not totally comfortable with the
idea of *any* 14-year-olds being sexually active, big prude that I am,
but my role in that debate is to raise responsible kids who will (like
my brothers and I did) know enough about the risks and responsibilities
to make smart choices - regardless of whether they're gay or straight.

Oh, and "homophobia" derives from the Latin and simply means fear or
revulsion at homosexual practices. I'd say it suits you to a tee.
Melania
Mom to Joffre (Jan 11, 2003)
and #2 (edd May 21, 2005)