Breast Cancer The Cure

Old January 16th 07, 03:10 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
[email protected]

Default Breast Cancer The Cure

You have my permission to publish this article electronically or in
print, free of charge, as long as the bylines are included. A courtesy
copy of your publication would be appreciated.

Breast Cancer The Cure

There is no known cure for breast cancer. More than 1.5 million people
will be diagnosed with breast cancer this year worldwide. Scientists
don't know why most women get breast cancer, yet breast cancer is the
most frequent tumor found in women the world over. A woman who dies of
breast cancer is robbed of an average of nearly 20 years of her life.
Breast cancer knows no social boundaries. It's a disease that can
affect anyone. Some prominent women who's lives that have been touched
by breast cancer include Jill Eikenberry actress age 52; Peggy Fleming
age 49 figure skater; Kate Jackson age 50 (Charlies Angels); Olivia
Newton-John age 50 actress singer; Nancy Reagan age 77 former first
lady; Melissa Etheridge age 43 singer; and the beautiful Suzanne
Summers actress. These high rates of breast cancer are not acceptable
to the women of the world and must be met with scientific research that
provides results.

Despite over a decade of research, and more than $1.7 billion spent,
hundereds of women worldwide are dying from breast cancer every day.
Yet doctors don't know how breast cancer starts or how to cure it.
Doctors are still approaching treatment for breast cancer in the same
old fashioned ways: surgery, radiation, and chemotherapy. Barbarick
treatments?And scientists keep doing the same old redundant research
that's simply not working. It doesn't have to be that way. Gen Cells
Cures is a scientific biotechnology company that is focused on a cure
for breast cancer. The company is dedicated to curing breast cancer
before it's too late for you. We're not interested in a cure in five,
ten, or twenty years from now. We want your cure for breast cancer
within a year or two. We don't want you to have to under go surgery,
radiation, chemotherapy or take toxic drugs.

Why Gen Cells Cures? You can search the medical journals; you can
search the internet until your blue in the face. You will find the same
old news which is no new news about breast cancer research and
treatments. Breast cancer research is locked up in a black whole. Gen
Cells Cures is approaching the cure for breast cancer from different
angles and using tomorrow's scientific technologies today. Our
expertise is in stem cell research and genomics. Malfunctioning stem
cells have already been linked to the development of breast cancer.
We're not talking about using generic stem cells from an egg and sperm
cell. There is no genetic match for you with the politically
controversial generic stem cells that are always in the news. The
isolation of cancer stem cells, coupled with our understanding of
genetic mutations causing cancer, and our knowledge of genomics will
result in ways to eliminate cancer cells while sparing normal breast
tissues.

Genetics and Breast Cancer

People will tell you to accept what you can't change?Your genetics,
your genes, the genes your mother and father handed you when you were
born that came with their particular genetic make-up. Most inherited
cases of breast cancer have been associated with two genes: BRCA1 and
BRCA2. The past five years has been a period of unparalleled discovery
in the field of genetics, genomics, and stem cell research, but these
discoveries are not being applied to breast cancer treatments. A job
that Gen Cells Cures definitely wants to get our hands dirty in.
Recently researchers have found that by blocking a gene called
beta1-integrin the growth of tumor cells can be stopped. When this gene
was removed the tumor cells quit growing. You don't have to accept the
genes that you were given at birth. Gen Cells Cures will be able to
manipulate your genes to cure your breast cancer.

Our Cancer Stem Cell and Genomics Program will bring together the top
scientific minds in the world under one tin roof to maximize the use of
diverse approaches to the understanding of cancer genomics fused with
stem cell solutions. Gen Cells Cures isn't looking for a multi-million
dollar biomedical research center like the Stowers Institute in Kansas
City, which is a medical center to be admired. A rented tin shack will
do just fine. Of course, we would accept hand-me down michroscopes from
the Stoweres (billionaires who bought their own multi-million dollar
biomedical research center) if they would be gracious enough to grant
them to us or we would accept a small prime the pump check to move
forward with our research. The Stowerses and all the scientists from
the Stowers Institute have an open invitation to visit our lab in the
Caribbean. What we are looking for is a cure for breast cancer to stop
the humiliation, pain and suffering this menace to society causes
millions of women and thousands of men worldwide, and not a new
biomedical center? Every dollar invested with us goes into pure medical
research and equipment. The same offer goes out to all the millionaires
and especially the billionaires of the world. People that come to mind
a Paul Allen, Bill and Melinda Gates, Jon Huntsman, William and
Alice Goodman, Ann Lurie, Jamie and Karen Moyer, Harold C. Simmons,
Alfred Mann, Sumner M. Redstone, Michael Milton and the Palm beach
billionaires, there are simply too many to mention. The combined wealth
of the three Microsoft billionaires alone is more than ten times the
amount spent by the U.S. Federal Government on research to fight cancer
and other deadly diseases. We know we're in the wrong business to
become billionaires ourselves. This kind of biotechnology has never
produced even one billionaire. It's the cure for breast cancer that we
want.

Simply put the cancer research organizations are funding the wrong
researchers. It's time to go outside the normal research channels. Do
something different. The same story year after year after year and no
cure. These unmotivated researchers just aren't getting results. Let
someone else have a shot at it. It's time to try something new and
different. A different approach. There are races for the cure, golf
tournaments for the cure, there are walks for the cure, there are
foundations for the cure. These foundations have been funding the same
ineffective research for more than twenty years now. These foundations
have been betting on the wrong horse. Joining the crusade won't help if
the research being done doesn't take on a twenty-first century
scientific approach. It's been time to move forward scientifically for
five years now. But today's breast cancer researchers are stuck in a
twentieth century mind-set. The Excuse is someday we'll find the cure,
but someday doesn't help today's victims of breast cancer. We need top
notch scientific action today.

The genetics are out of the bottle and stem cell research is moving
forward whether the U.S. government likes it or not. Gen Cells Cures
has moved off-shore to the Caribbean to avoid the political controversy
over stem cell research. I am sure you won't mind a walk on the beach
with me to talk about your cure for your breast cancer. Once we have
the cure we can take the cure from the bench to the patient without a
long and costly wait for FDA approval. There are many advantages
to.....

Visit
http://breast-cancerinfo.blogspot.co...ncer-cure.html
for full article