Hi, asking about IPD Vaccine

Old September 1st 07, 08:45 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
[email protected]

Default Hi, asking about IPD Vaccine

Hi, I'm a new member of this group.
I'm a mother of 14 months child, living in Jakarta - Indonesia.

I need some information about IPD Vaccine... does any one help me
anwsers this question

Thx u

Old September 1st 07, 04:14 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
xkatx

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi, I'm a new member of this group.
I'm a mother of 14 months child, living in Jakarta - Indonesia.

I need some information about IPD Vaccine... does any one help me
anwsers this question

Thx u

You didn't ask a single question to be answered.

Old September 1st 07, 11:43 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Liz

I would say English isn't this poster's first language. She could have
phrased her post "Could anyone please tell me where I can find information
about the IPD Vaccine?", which would have been a question.

I would suggest she try Google, which brings up several pages of
information, for example
http://www.nationalasthma.org.au/htm...u_hp/fh008.asp (the
first one I happened to find).

Regards,
Liz

"xkatx" wrote in message

oups.com...

Old September 2nd 07, 12:33 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Jolande

Read the info on this site: http://www.sunstar.com.ph/static/ceb...r.disease.html
it tells you what the illness is about and why the vaccine is so
important. Scary stuff!

All the best,

Jolande

oups.com...