Attn RNs: Ongoing Obstetric Rape of Birth

Old October 30th 04, 12:19 AM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Attn RNs: Ongoing Obstetric Rape of Birth

ATTN RNs: ONGOING OBSTETRIC RAPE OF BIRTH

PREGNANT WOMEN should NOT have to ask OBs for the "extra" up to 30% of
pelvic outlet area that OBs are denying... IT'S A CRIME that OBs are
closing birth canals and making women beg for the "extra" outlet area...

Pregnant women: It's EASY to allow your birth canal to OPEN the "extra" up
to 30% - see below....

SUSPECTED CHILD ABUSE REPORT: Oregon Atty General Hardy Meyers
): Mass child abuse: I have no idea why other
chiros are being silent: OBs are *keeping* birth canals closed when babies
get stuck - then performing GRUESOME spinal manipulation - pulling with
forceps or vacuums. Sometimes OBs pull so hard they rip spinal nerves out of
tiny spinal cords. Sometimes it's fatal - but usually babies "only" have
their necks gruesomely wrenched...

Please stop it immediately, Hardy.

Please talk to Oregon Gov. Ted Kulongoski about pardons in advance for MDs.
As naive, impressionable med students, MDs are TRAINED to perform felonies -
and not just the close-the-birth-canal felony... OBs are senselessly
slicing everything in sight - infant penises, adult vaginas and abdomens.

See Pediatrician 'ethics' (Attn: Gesundheit et al.)

See below the astounding thing Mikki Carlini, RN wrote to me two years
ago...

LEGAL NURSE CONSULTANTS SAY...

"We are heavily involved in educating attorneys and others involved in the
legal process regarding the healthcare facts and issues of a case or a
claim....
--Jeanne T. Mills, BSN, RN, CRN, LNC, owner & president of Exposé Consulting
Professionals (410-208-3034) and currently the 2004 President-Elect of the
Greater Baltimore Chapter of the American Association of Legal Nurse
Consultants...
http://www.expose-consulting.net/about.htm

Maybe a legal nurse consultant can explain the simple grisly biomechanics of
semisitting delivery to Oregon Atty Gen'l Hardy Meyers?

I'm cc'ing Oregon Atty Gen'l Hardy via one of his Legal Nurse Consultants...

MARY LOU HAZELWOOD, RN. AALNC of Certified Hazelwood Consultants...
(503) 769-5685

Legal Nurse Consultant Hazelwood says she's done "Medical Malpractice for
Attorney General" and she shares the Oregon atty genl's email

http://www.legalmedware.com/LNC_Oregon.html

Medical malpractice is a CIVIL matter. Knowingly closing birth canals up to
30% - knowingly KEEPING birth canals closed when babies get stuck is an
obvious CRIMINAL matter: It's obvious criminal negligence that sometimes
escalates to criminally negligent homicide - i.e. some babies die - and MDs
themselves indicate that closing the birth canal FAR LESS than 30% can kill.

Again, as usual, I'm in favor of pardons in advance for MDs. As naive,
impressionable med students, MDs are TRAINED to perform felonies - and not
just the close-the-birth-canal felony... See above...

Legal Nurse Consultant Alfred Sherry, RN, DC, DACBO - who is also a doctor
of chiropractic - is looking into the OB crime of closing birth canals up to
30%...

See The 30%...WHERE are the chiros - esp. the DABCOs?

MIDWIVES AND DOULAS - hopefully they will speak out too - finally...

OBs are committing OBVIOUS felonies - and midwives and doulas are carefully
AVOIDING pointing out the felonies to OBs...

OBs are, for example, closing birth canals up to 30% and KEEPING birth
canals closed when babies get stuck. (OBs are pulling with forceps and
vacuums - and hands - with birth canals closed up to 30%.)

MD-obstetricians indirectly admit they are closing birth canals up to 30% -
i.e. - ACOG's shoulder dystocia video purports to show OBs how to allow the
birth canal to open maximally when shoulders get stuck...

But bizarrely, the ACOG method keeps the birth canal closed....

It may still be possible to buy a video of this obvious obstetric felony...

See ACOG birth crime video evidence
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/2300

Closing the birth canal can cause brain bleeds/tears in brain tissue -
asphyxiation - as well as asphyxiation by prolonging labor - as in shoulder
dystocia...

But MD-obstetricians are also temporarily asphyxiating babies AFTER birth -
practicing
immediate cord clamping/cutting - literally amputating babies from their
mothers - their only source of blood/oxygen -
in order to rush them across the room for artificial resuscitation away from
their mothers (away from their only source of blood/oxygen). --BIZARRE

I've written to Michigan sheriffs about this - to no avail. (I quoted
retired Michigan OB George Malcolm Morley who is also trying to end the
massive OB crime.)

See Babies gasping: Michigan sheriffs to do "child abuse raid" on hospitals?

PREGNANT WOMEN: It's EASY to allow your birth canal to OPEN the "extra" up
to 30% - just roll onto your side as you push your baby out....But beware -
some OBs and CNMwives may let you "try" other delivery positions but will
move you back to semisitting or dorsal (close your birth canal) for the
actual delivery. And most OBs will KEEP your birth canal closed when babies
get stuck. Talk to your OB or CNMwife today...

THE PROBLEM: Grisly criminal arrogance of OBs - but in addition -
organizations of ostensible advocates for women - midwives and doulas (and
chiropractors) - are remaining silent - forcing WOMEN to ask OBs for the
"extra" up to 30% of room in the birth canal.

Why don't midwifery and doula (and chiropractic) organizations publicly
demand that OBs stop committing the obvious felonies?

WHY THE SILENCE? Why don't prominent doulas and midwives at least WRITE
about the obvious OB felonies?

Why was I CENSORED by Midwife Jan Tritten (editor of Midwifery Today)?

Why did Midwife Jan Tritten (editor of Midwifery Today) stop publication of
one of my articles about the grisly semisitting delivery position years ago
and ultimately RECOMMEND semisitting!?

Doula Penny Simkin uncritically noted in her text (Simkin may STILL
uncritically note in further editions) that some OBs and CNMwives will let
women "try" alternative delivery positions but will move them back to
semisitting or dorsal (close their birth canals) for the actual birth - with
NO mention of the fact that OBs are closing birth canals...

Neither of these prominent doula/midwifery educators is noting that most OBs
KEEP birth canals closed when babies are stuck.

Neither is calling for an end to this obvious obstetric felony.

I SAY AGAIN: Midwife Jan Tritten stopped publication of one of my articles
and ultimately RECOMMENDED closing the birth canal!

JENNIFER ROSENBERG (JENROSE)...

JenRose had what sounds like a terrible birth...she described it and asked,
"Surprised Todd?"

Nope...Some OBs are monsters even when women bring support persons to the
birth...

JenRose suggests that she may be more "radical" than I am...
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...output=gplainI disagree. I am QUITE radical - radical means root - and I identify theroot cause of the ongoing obstetric felonies - SILENCE - OB arrogancecomplicated by MD-influenced law enforcement inertia (silence) and thefailure of midwife and doula (and chiro) organizations to speak out (moresilence)...When I mentioned these matters over two years ago...JenRose attacked ME and pretended that I had called for doulas and midwiveto assault OBs!JenRose pretended that the obstetric felonies are not child abuse - orrather - that it's not appropriate to report mass child abuse by OBs letalone write about it forcefully!JenRose pretended that people who censor me and fail to mention theobstetric felonies are "on my side"!!JenRose began by saying, "I feel very sorry for you," as in,BEGIN what JenRose wrote two years ago...http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...tput =gplainI feel very sorry for you that you feel you must attack people who areactually on your side.[2004 update: Todd reminds JenRose yet again: Jan Tritten RECOMMENDEDclosing the birth canal/semisitting after cancelling my full article on thegrisly delivery position! Jan Tritten is NOT "on my side."]I agree with you that the semisitting position is a very bad idea. I'veworked as hard as I can in the areas I have influence in to get people touse other positions. I stopped attending births at all in frustrationbecause I couldn't watch it continuing to happen despite my best efforts.I agree with your mission, I simply disagree with your tactics.[Todd remarks: JenRose, see your words from two years ago below. Youdisagreed with doing the MINIMUM required by law - assuming you suspect thatclosing birth canals up to 30% and keeping birth canals closed constituteschild abuse.] I think youare being foolish to lash out at the very people who are most supportive ofyour ideas.[Todd remarks: I repeat: Jan Tritten cancelled my full article - thenRECOMMENDED closing the birth canal/semisitting - I am lashing out at Jan'sbizarre "midwifery" BEHAVIOR - I still don't understand why she did that!]Simply that I acknowlede what the status quo is does not mean that I approveor condone it. The same is true for Penny, Jan, and most of the doulas Iknow.[Todd remarks: Jan did WAY worse than acknowledge the birth-canal-closingposition - she RECOMMENDED semisitting - as a "Midwifery Trick of theTrade" - LOL! Yale CNMwifery Prof. Helen Varney did the same thing - seebelow.] If I were to do what it sounds like you would expect for me to do in abirth to prevent the semisit position,[Todd remarks: JenRose, your saying "sounds like you would expect for me todo" was you setting up your straw man.]I would be summarily removed from abirthing room, unable to help my client *or* prevent the position. I wouldprobably be arrested for assault, because in order to truly prevent asemisit in most births, one would have to push the doc out of the way andphysically force the woman into a different position. Not something anydoula is ever going to do, because it is NOT in the best interest of the momOR the baby for there to be that kind of violence in the birthing room. Issemisitting position violence to the baby? Maybe, but I think that creatingthat kind of scene in a birthing room would be just as potentially violentto both mother and baby, and I can't think of anything else I could do thatI haven't already tried to get women out of that damned position.I quit going to births because I couldn't stand by and watch it. Anythingmore would get me arrested, which would do violence to my own child byremoving her mother from her home.END what JenRose wrote two years ago...http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...=gplainJenRose - you set up a straw man - and attacked it! You beat the hell outof it!I never said doulas and midwives should physically attack OBs - NEVER.I said doulas and midwives should WRITE - SPEAK OUT.WOMEN should not have to talk to their OBs about the felony.I say again: I said one midwife - Midwifery Today Editor Jan Tritten -stopped publication of one of my articles and ultimately RECOMMENDED closingthe birth canal!It was BLATANT restriction of scholarly exchange - psychological violence -as in:"[Withholding] information by restricting scholarly exchange...[is a formof]...psychological violence."--Ralph Crawshaw, MD. Academic sanction: targeting South African science.JAMA 1989;262(11):1499-1503JenRose, **I** was attacked - Jan Tritten employed psychological violenceagainst me for deigning to expose physical violence against babies by OBs...And you came to the defense of my attacker!!! (Maybe you were still employedby Jan/Midwifery Today?)ALSO JENROSE (and this is key)...Two years ago, you conspicuously missed an opportunity to encourage NURSESto take action!I noted in the post which stimulated your attack on me that,Michaela (Mikki) Carlini RN, MSN had written to me privately,"I have forwarded your e-mail to the authorities at both my facility and atthe American Nurses Association. We will press charges upon completion ofour investigation."http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=e7LO8.781%24os3.91623%40newsread2.prod .itd.earthlink.net&output=gplainI replied:"Thanks Mikki."Don't forget to make MANDATORY suspected child abuse reports to policeagencies (see Para 3.5 of the Code of Ethics for Nurses, quoted below) - andplease join me in suggesting pardons in advance for MDs. MDs are justacademic prime cuts forced through this culture's most powerful mentalmeatgrinder - medical school."AMERICAN NURSES ASSOCIATION (Ethics Advisory Board Members listed below):Every nurse has an obligation to help Mikki stop the obvious mass criminalactivity in American hospitals. See the Code of Ethics for Nurses, quotedbelow..."http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=e7LO8.781%24os3.91623%40newsread2.prod .itd.earthlink.net&output=gplainJenRose...PREGNANT WOMEN should NOT have to ask OBs for the "extra" up to 30%....SERIOUS QUESTION FOR JENROSE...Do you think OBs closing birth canals up to 30% and keeping birth canalsclosed is child abuse?If so - please report - and please encourage other people - ESPECIALLYprominent doulas and midwives to do the same...ANYONE may report - but mandated reporters MUST report if they so much asSUSPECT child abuse - which I think was the reason Mikki wrote what shedid...I mention this because, as indicated above, two years ago you wrote:"I don't think that reporting docs for child abuse is going to changetheir methods of delivering..."http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=aeh66u%24kdv%241%40news.efn.org&output =gplainAgain: ANYONE may report - but mandated reporters MUST report if they somuch as SUSPECT child abuse - which I think was the reason Mikki wrote whatshe did...I'm wondering - what ever happened to Mikki? I will cc Mikki and the otherRNs I contacted two years ago - hopefully their email addressese are stillgood.I wrote the following to them after Mikki's incredible statement to me:As nurses, you have an obligation to help her help tiny patients - even inthe face of social and economic pressures discussed in the Code of Ethicsfor Nurses....I noted that according to Para 3.5 of the Code:"As an advocate for the patient, the nurse must be alert to and takeappropriate action regarding any instances of incompetent, unethical,illegal, or impaired practice by any member of the health care team...Ifindicated the problem should be reported to an appropriate higher authoritywithin the institution or agency, or to an appropriate externalauthority...All nurses have a responsibility to assist those who identifypotentially questionable practice...Reporting unethical, illegal,incompetent, or impaired practices, even when done appropriately, maypresent substantial risks to the nurse; nevertheless, such risks do noteliminate the obligation..."http://nursingworld.org/ethics/code/ethicscode150.htmI noted that the Center for Ethics and Human Rights Advisory Board is adeliberative bodyof experts who focus on providing guidance to the Center concerning issuesof current ethical concern to nursing practice, education, research,administration, and other matters of concern relating to the Center'smission and goals.I noted that the Board recommends policy about issues of concern in Ethicsand HumanRights to the [American Nursing Association] ANA Board of Directors.[HERE ARE THE RN BOARD MEMBERS TO WHOM I WROTE - I am cc'ing them again]DirectorGladys B. White, PhD, RN )ChairpersonMargaret L. Campbell, MSN, RN, CSDetroit Receiving Hospital Nursing Administration (Detroit, MI)Area(s) of Speciality: Palliative Care, Nursing EthicsE-mail address: hyllis C. Adams, EdD, RN, FNPUniversity of Texas at Arlington, School of Nursing (Arlington, TX)Area(s) of Specialty: Family Nurse PractitionerEmail address: usan B. Dickey, PhD, RN,CCollege of Allied Health Professions, Temple University (Philadelphia, PA)Area(s) of Specialty: Neonatal and Pediatric Nursing, Health PolicyEmail address: r. Dickey...has many years of neonatal and pediatric nursingexperience...She teaches neonatal and pediatric nursing and health policy atTemple University...Carol Etherington, MSN, RN, FAANVanderbilt University, School of Nursing (Nashville, TN)Area of Specialty: Psych - Mental Health, Community HealthE-mail address: artha Jurchak, RN, PhDBrigham and Women's Hospital, Ethics Service (Boston, MA)Area(s) of Specialty: Organizational EthicsEmail address: ileen Killen, PhD, MSNMemorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center (NY, NY)E-Mail address: argaret Ann Mahoney, PhD, RN, CSNortheastern University (Boston, MA)Area(s) of Specialty: Clinical and Ethical Decision MakingE-Mail: lvita Nathaniel, MSN, RNCSWest Virginia School of Nursing (Charleston, WV)Area(s) of Specialty: Ethics and Access to Health CareE-Mail: nita J. Tarzian, PhD, RNResearch Associate, University of Maryland - Health/Law (Baltimore, MD)Area(s) of Specialty: Intercultural and Community Nursing, Palliative Care,End-of-life CareE-Mail: REGNANT WOMEN should NOT have to ask OBs for the "extra" up to 30%....JENROSE SHRUGGED...Then she cut loose! BRAVO JenRose!"Jenrose" wrote in om... Todd Gastaldo" wrote in message nk.net... LOL. (I think I understand what you are saying.) I think birth can be quite natural in the hospital. I think doulas increase the likelihood of that. shrug DD's birth was unmedicated, hospital, and I had a lay midwife buffering me from the worst of it, but it was by no means "natural". It is not natural for a laboring woman to have to sneak food in order to avoid blood sugar crashes and an IV glucose drip. It is not natural for a laboring woman to have to argue for every "concession" to the natural process. It was not natural for a tube to be shoved down my daughter's throat unnecessarily to suction her lustily crying lungs because of pale tea-colored amnioticfluid. It was not natural for me to spend the precious moments following herbirth arguing with a nurse who thought that my request for a Leboyer bath meantI was going to try to drown my baby. It is not natural for a woman who has just given birth to have to stand up and shove people out of the way justto *see* the baby. It is not natural for a baby to have the cord cut within seconds of birth, and it was not natural for me to have a bag of six different medicines handed ot me an hour after her birth with no explanation. (I took *none* of them.) And you'll love this... it was especially unnatural for them to force me onto my back on purpose while I was pushing to "slow" things down just so they could suction her unnecessarily on the perineum. I *WAS* standing up. They lifted me bodilyup onto the bed, specifically because my pelvis was so open than they were worried she'd come flying out so fast they wouldn't be able to stick tubes down her throat. I *STILL* have unnatural pelvic floor damage from that little stunt, because they unnaturally didn't bother supporting myperineum in that godforsaken position. If my child is brain damaged, I couldn't tell--she's brilliant in spite of all of that, and probably in partbecause I managed to quite naturally nurse her, although the "help" I got in hospital was *crap* just like everything else they did to us. And I managed to avoid what they really wanted, which was to "naturally"put a needle in my arm "just in case", to keep me hooked up to monitors allthe time, to get a shot of synthetic hormones to make my uterus clamp downafter the birth, to stick my feet in stirrups while pushing my baby out. Imanaged to avoid having my placenta manhandled out of me, and I managed to avoidany artificial supplements being given to my daughter. So if anyone wonders why I'm not having this baby in the hospital with a doula to keep things "natural"... well, let's just say I was about as informed and empowered and supported as a woman birthing in the hospital with a perinatologist can be, and it STILL SUCKED. Not one damn thing they did contributed in any way to my or my child's safety. And a whole lot they wanted to do would have made us less safe. I'm having a nice, natural birth at home. Birth doesn't scare me.Hospitals, OTOH--the idea of birthing in a hospital when I'm NOT sick.... THAT terrifies me. If I thought for one second that in order to safely birth again, I'd have to birth in a hospital, I would not have gotten pregnant.JenRose,Regarding hospital births...When Amy said recently, "I am neither pro-hospital nor pro-homebirth, justpro positive, empowering birth..."I replied:Of course, being pro-homebirth *is* being pro-hospital birth.As I said to Amy:I hope/suspect you are saying that you are just anti-MANDATORY hospitalbirth and anti-mandatory homebirth - the hospital transport option is key tosafe homebirth.ATTN RNs: ONGOING OBSTETRIC RAPE OF BIRTH:When OBs STOMPED^^^ homebirth and homebirth midwifery and drove nearly allbirths into hospitals and and hogged all the "clinical material" - theyhoned their medical/surgical skills by doing many unnecessary medical andsurgical births. OBs are STILL honing their medical/surgical skills bydoing many unnecessary medical and surgical births. I think SOME goodthings derive from this ongoing obstetric rape of birth. I think - forexample - that a hospital transport - when necessary - is - as aconsequence - far safer than staying at home.^^^THE WORST STOMPING: The non-RN homebirth midwives driven into hospitalpractice had to become RNs - so they could become CNMwives...One of these RNs (I'm not sure she ever did homebirths) - Yale CNMwiferyProf. Helen Varney ignored my pleas years ago and (like direct entry midwifeeducator Jan Tritten; see above) RECOMMENDED closing the birth canal(semisitting)!!Yale CNMwifery Prof. Helen Varney also in effect promoted the OB practice ofKEEPING the birth canal closed when babies get stuck..As I recently wrote to: MATERNITY CENTER ASSOCIATION Maureen P. Corry, MPH, Executive Director Carol Sakala, PhD, MSPH, Director of Programs 281 Park Avenue South 5th Floor New York, NY 10010 212-777-5000 , ,(I'll cc Maureen and Carol this email, "Attn RNs: Ongoing Obstetric Rape ofBirth") CNMwifery Prof. Varney is STILL doing this in her 2004 edition, as in, "The usual positions in a hospital delivery room are lithotomy or dorsal. Midwives believe that in neither of these positions does the woman have to be flat on her back; rather, they encourage a semisitting, or 'back up' and 'legs down,' modification of these positions." (!) [Varney H. Varney's Midwifery. Sudbury, MA: Jones and Bartlett. 4th ed. 2004:839] CNMwife Helen's Fig. 28-12 shows a CNMwife "helping" a woman into semisitting! That CNMwife is "helping" a woman close her birth canal up to 30%! Also, on p. 839: "In the event of...shoulder dystocia...the woman should be in a lithotomy position..." [CNMWIVES PROMOTE **KEEPING** BIRTH CANAL CLOSED WHEN SHOULDERS GET STUCK!] Excerpted from: Criminal medical CAM at Hawai'i's John A Burns School of Medicine http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-list/message/2256 Maureen and Carol, please forward this email to all of your endorsers. Please copy me when you do. Feel free to post this email on your website.Carol Sakala, the Maternity Center PhD wrote back and said in effect thatthe Maternity Center Association can't advise women that OBs are lying andclosing birth canals - until there are randomised controlled trialsdemonstrating that it is beneficial to advise women of this!Dr. Sarah Vaughan - a medical doctor in Britain said Carol the PhD wasright!This is the GROSSEST abuse of science - babies be damned!See NHS: Dr. Sarah disappoints - was Question #2 for Dr. SarahVaughan (should women have to ASK?)http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...ge/2906JenRose continued... And lest anyone say, "Oh, well that was 11 years ago...." It's gotten worse in the past decade. Much worse. I left doula practice in part because I saw the writing on the wall and could not walk throughthose doors and watch one more woman being coached to "Take a deep breath, tuck your chin to your chest, and PUSH 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10...." I seriously felt like the next time I saw that, I'd be strangling someone. Now, a woman is hard pressed to find anyone who will take her for a VBAC--when I was practicing, it was encouraged. No thank you. I will birth my baby into my own hands... I'm lookingforward to it. And you can damn well bet I won't be on my back or closing mypelvis to do so. You can bet that the cord won't be cut until it's limp andwhite, or maybe starting to even dry out a bit. You can bet that baby will be atmy breast as soon as it wants it, and will have pretty much unfettered access to my natural immunities from birth until he or she decides not toanymore, be that at age two or age five. You can bet that baby isn't going to be exposed to all the germs and dangers of the hospital environment, and you can bet that baby will live with skin-to-skin contact most of the time for the first week or so of life, and with body-to-body contact for yearsafter that. I have a midwife... who will probably help us fill out the birth certificate and weigh the baby. I have a backup perinatologist, who seesme not at all unless I decide I need to be seen. But I have no birth "plan"... other than the fact that I plan to givebirth. Could happen at my mother's house, or my house. Could happen in water, or not. I might be alone, I might have my husband and/or daughter with me, might have my mother there, the midwife is a distant fourth priority. And yes, I fully expect this birth will be "natural". Surprised Todd? I suspect that I'm probably more radical than you are in a lot of ways. JenroseRADICAL: ROOT rad·i·cal ( P ) Pronunciation Key (rd-kl)adj. 1.. Arising from or going to a root or source; basic: proposed a radicalsolution to the problem. 2.. Departing markedly from the usual or customary; extreme: radicalopinions on education. 3.. Favoring or effecting fundamental or revolutionary changes in currentpractices, conditions, or institutions: radical political views. 4.. Linguistics. Of or being a root: a radical form. 5.. Botany. Arising from the root or its crown: radical leaves. 6.. Slang. Excellent; wonderful.JenRose,The root cause of OBs getting away with the obvious felonies is SILENCE.I am WAY more radical than you in that I publicly recommend/DEMAND thatdoulas and midwife (and chiro) ORGANIZATIONS speak out and not make pregnantwomen ask their OBs for the "extra" up to 30% for example.All these organizations TALK about prevention but do nothing about obviousOB felonies - babies be damned.MOST radical: I recommend that doulas and midwives (and chiros) do theMINIMUM required by law if they so much as SUSPECT child abuse - REPORT IT -and keep reporting - and urge others to do so - until the mass OB feloniesend.Again JenRose, two years ago you wrote:"I don't think that reporting docs for child abuse is going to changetheir methods of delivering..."http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=aeh66u%24kdv%241%40news.efn.org&output =gplainIf doing the MINIMUM is never tried - how will we ever know?This was in the same post in which you PRETENDED that Midwifery Today EditorJan Tritten is "on my side" - and this AFTER I told you what Jan did!!!As noted above, I am sending this SUSPECTED CHILD ABUSE REPORT to OregonAttorney General Hardy Meyers via and via a legalnurse consultant Hardy has reportedly used:MARY LOU HAZELWOOD, RN. AALNC of Certified s(503) 769-5685...If LOTS of people - lots of NURSES - lots of DOULAS - lots of MIDWIVES -lots of CHIROS...If LOTS of people simply did the minimum required by law - eventually ThePeople (Atty Generals like Hardy Meyers) would stop the grisly OB felonies -if OBs didn't stop by themselves...One last matter...Doing the minimum required by law is just ONE avenue...Another key avenue is exposing people like Jan Tritten who are CENSORING themessage just like OBs...If I were committing a massive felony, I would want people like Jan Trittendoing EXACTLY what Jan Tritten did to me...Which reminds me...Henci Goer bills herself as "the other side" - yet she too is mysteriouslysilent about OBs closing birth canals and keeping them closed when babiesget stuck - and this after I told her on the phone and via email...See Henci Goer's mysterious silence about a White Elephant Fact...http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...336JenRose,You asked if I was surprised at your remarks...I was MOST surprised two years ago when you publicly pretended that JanTritten was "on my side."I'm still surprised about that - but then again (I guessed) Jan was youremployer - which goes to the likely reason RNs don't report - they areemployees of the MD perps and their hideouts/hospitals...Again your quote from two years ago..."I don't think that reporting docs for child abuse is going to changetheir methods of delivering..."http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=aeh66u%24kdv%241%40news.efn.org&output =gplainSince reporting suspected child abuse is the MINIMUM one can do under thelaw - here goes (again)...Oregon Atty General Hardy Meyers ): SUSPECTED CHILDABUSE REPORT: Mass child abuse: I have no idea why other chiros are beingsilent: OBs are *keeping* birth canals closed when babies get stuck - thenperforming GRUESOME spinal manipulation - pulling with forceps or vacuums.Sometimes OBs pull so hard they rip spinal nerves out of tiny spinal cords.Sometimes it's fatal - but usually babies "only" have their necks gruesomelywrenched...Please stop it immediately, Hardy.Please talk to Oregon Gov. Ted Kulongoski about pardons in advance for MDs.As naive, impressionable med students, MDs are TRAINED to perform felonies -and not just the close-the-birth-canal felony... OBs are senselesslyslicing everything in sight - infant penises, adult vaginas and abdomens.See Pediatrician 'ethics' (Attn: Gesundheit et al.)http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...age/2908Copied to Oregon Atty Gen'l Hardy Meyers via...MARY LOU HAZELWOOD, RN. AALNC of Certified . us(503) 769-5685It would be so cool if NURSES finally stimulated The People's attorneys toheal hospital birth.I'd like that.Sincerely,ToddDr. his post will be archived for global access within 24 hours in the Googleusenet archive. Search http://groups.google.com for "Attn RNs: OngoingObstetric Rape of Birth"Daye, the zeal monster struck again. Sorry. : (The zeal monster - all that suffering of babies and moms - and theoccasional unexplained baby death and unexplained baby paralysis - not tomention the near instant yearly multi-billion dollar savings possible - wellit got the best of me again... Always will I guess...

Attached Images