max's 8 week appointment

Old October 26th 04, 03:52 PM
Vicky Bilaniuk

Default max's 8 week appointment

Well, he's nearly 14 pounds (I forget exactly what), 63.5cm long (IIRC -
obviously, I don't have the paper in front of me), and he was a very
good boy about his first needle. :-) He gave out one big long cry
while the needle was in, but after that, he laughed and needed no
further consoling. He'll be going for an ultrasound for his hips, but
other than that, he's doing perfectly well. :-)

Oh, and he showed his distaste for the scale by spitting up all over it.
That's my boy! ;-)
Old October 26th 04, 04:57 PM
Nan

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 10:52:42 -0400, Vicky Bilaniuk
scribbled:

Well, he's nearly 14 pounds (I forget exactly what), 63.5cm long (IIRC -
obviously, I don't have the paper in front of me), and he was a very
good boy about his first needle. :-) He gave out one big long cry
while the needle was in, but after that, he laughed and needed no
further consoling. He'll be going for an ultrasound for his hips, but
other than that, he's doing perfectly well. :-)

Oh, and he showed his distaste for the scale by spitting up all over it.
That's my boy! ;-)

I'm glad it went well. A has her 6 month wbv next week. We had to
put off getting her pokes since she'd been sick.

Nan

Old October 26th 04, 05:46 PM
zolw

Good boy Max

Now why don't you update us with his pics? You know I love to follow the
development of kids They change soooooo much in such a short period.

Mona

Old October 26th 04, 09:33 PM
Vicky Bilaniuk

zolw wrote:

Good boy Max

Now why don't you update us with his pics? You know I love to follow the
development of kids They change soooooo much in such a short period.

I know, I have to put up more on the website! I'll let you know when I do.
Old October 27th 04, 02:26 AM
Nan

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 14:28:17 +1300, Unadulterated Me
scribbled:

Nan wrote:

A has her 6 month wbv next week.

Lies! she's just a newborn, you only just had her
Wow 6 mths already, I can't believe that.

Yeah, I know.... it goes by *way* too fast.

Nan
Old October 27th 04, 02:28 AM
Unadulterated Me

Vicky Bilaniuk wrote:
Well, he's nearly 14 pounds (I forget exactly what), 63.5cm long (IIRC -
obviously, I don't have the paper in front of me), and he was a very
good boy about his first needle. :-) He gave out one big long cry
while the needle was in, but after that, he laughed and needed no
further consoling. He'll be going for an ultrasound for his hips, but
other than that, he's doing perfectly well. :-)

Oh, and he showed his distaste for the scale by spitting up all over it.
That's my boy! ;-)

Wow he's a big pudd'in ;-)
My biggest kids, the ones who weighed like 10plus pounds at birth didn't
hit 14 pound until nearly a month later. My first was 14 lb at 12 weeks
because that's when my plunket nurse said I could start him on solids
(and I did gasp) 14lb or 14weeks was their golden rule...this was nearly
17 years ago though, much has changed in regards to the solids
recommendations since then I'm pleased to say lol

Andrea

Old October 27th 04, 07:52 PM
Vicky Bilaniuk

zolw wrote:
Good boy Max

Now why don't you update us with his pics? You know I love to follow the

http://individual.utoronto.ca/taz/max/Max.html

There are some newer ones there now.
Old October 27th 04, 09:31 PM
Nan

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 14:52:56 -0400, Vicky Bilaniuk
scribbled:

zolw wrote:
Good boy Max

Now why don't you update us with his pics? You know I love to follow the

http://individual.utoronto.ca/taz/max/Max.html

There are some newer ones there now.

What a cutie-pie!!!

Nan

Old October 27th 04, 09:32 PM
Anne Rogers

http://individual.utoronto.ca/taz/max/Max.html

Thanks for reminding me why I want another baby!

27 week appointment Tori M. Pregnancy 2 July 21st 04 11:51 PM
Just got back from my 30 week appointment SMK Pregnancy 4 October 4th 03 03:38 PM
37 week update Em Pregnancy 5 September 11th 03 08:38 AM
35+ week ob/gyn appointment Elly Pregnancy 7 September 9th 03 11:14 PM
32 week update Linz Pregnancy 3 September 8th 03 04:38 AM