retail therapy - especially for pregnant moms

Old October 29th 04, 03:02 PM
Claudia

Default retail therapy - especially for pregnant moms

Hi everyone,
I wanted to share with you a new online shopping directory.
We are a fairly new site - kind of an online mall.
http://www.crazybagladies.com
I'm a mom of four children and I don't have a lot of time to spend
running around doing shopping (only groceries and absolute necessity
stuff - not the mall therapy that so many of us love to do) that's why
most of my time is spent purchasing the "fluffy stuff" online.

I created this place for two reasons, actually three.
1. to do something part time from home to help my family
2. to create a spot for other moms to come and be able to shop with ease.
3. Last but definitely not least, to donate a percentage of the profits
generated at Crazy Bag Ladies (10%) to help fight homelessness in America.

Please visit and consider shopping with us - creating a better use of
time for yourself and helping a family who is homeless.

Thanks for letting me ramble and I hope that you read this note in the
way it was intended. I in no way, shape or form want anyone to consider
this spamming. I just want to approach people in a most forthright
manner....

Peace and All Things Good!

Claudia
Home of the Crazy Bag Ladies
http://www.crazybagladies.com
Shop all of your favorite stores in just one place!

OBs perform grisly 'chiropractic therapy' on most babies Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 March 21st 04 09:51 AM
At 3:22 am mom & son nancy Pregnancy 1 December 20th 03 06:57 PM
The Therapy Patent Corporation is providing information about a new patent pending, untested, experimental therapy for treatment of leukemia, cancer, aids, poison, snake bite, drug overdose, aged persons, transfusion of large volumes of blood and all TherapyPatent Kids Health 0 August 26th 03 07:08 AM
The Therapy Patent Corporation is providing information about a new patent pending, untested, experimental therapy for treatment of leukemia, cancer, aids, poison, snake bite, drug overdose, aged persons, transfusion of large volumes of blood and all TherapyPatent Kids Health 0 August 7th 03 03:09 PM
The Therapy Patent Corporation is providing information about a new patent pending, untested, experimental therapy for treatment of leukemia, cancer, aids, poison, snake bite, drug overdose, aged persons, transfusion of large volumes of blood and all TherapyPatent Kids Health 1 August 1st 03 02:07 PM