Incessant, relentless talking and needing constant attention.

Old December 30th 04, 08:44 PM
denanson

"Bebelestrnge0721" wrote in message

You are accusing
Sly of being quite ill do you realise that Dennis?

"slykitten" wrote in message
... I'm sorry I haven't
responded.... when I read that there was a baby on the way, I froze and
stopped reading. Even though I've been so incredibly lucky to have the
children I do have, I also unfortunately suffered 5 miscarriagesSearch
Result 107 From: slykitten )Subject: a ridiculous
ritual? View: Complete Thread (6 articles) Original Format Newsgroups:
alt.abuse.recoveryDate: 2004-02-16 08:13:17 PST then there's me..... got
married, had son, got divorced, met someone new,been with someone new for
the last 7 years, am content, have our share ofdisagreements, no violence
even though I generally expect that consideringmy marriage..Search Result
616 From: slykitten )Subject: How to Move On?
alt.support.griefDate: 2003-10-04 15:40:56 PST I've considered medical
school butwith 3 small kids right now, it'd be kinda hard.Message 94 in
thread From: slykitten )Subject: Mark View
this article only Newsgroups: alt.abuse.recoveryDate: 2004-01-03 20:35:55
PST I was once in this very situation.... not too long ago. my son is7
and my daughter is 5 and only *now* after almost 2 years, they are
onlybeginning to indicate that there was some sort of terrible abuse that
theywere victims of at the hands of a daycare provider. "slykitten"
wrote in message
... I'm a nurse (LPN) who works
mostly with the terminally ill, elderly and hospice care. From:
slykitten )Subject: unsubscribing View this
article only Newsgroups: alt.support.griefDate: 2004-03-27 11:32:35 PST
Ioffer my expertise (which IS a second major in psychology/end of
lifecounseling)

Old December 30th 04, 08:47 PM
denanson

"CME" wrote in message

And why hasn't Dennis told me to ***** Off* yet? It's his normal
response

steveb

/me morphs into Dennis and tells you to **** off so you feel the love this
Holiday season.

Thanks, I decided it was negative energy and a waste of my time.

Dennis

Old January 2nd 05, 02:56 AM
Cele

On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 03:28:57 GMT, 'Kate
wrote:

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 22:12:44 -0500, "Tiffany"
wrote:

"'Kate" wrote in message
. ..
On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 01:46:04 GMT, "CME"
wrote:

"peabrainedone" wrote in message
news:771df4fa0139f0347e92c8c8498ce20b@localhos t.talkaboutsupport.com...
This is not the only usenet group that steveb attempts to control. Be
wary
of his motives. Use Google as your friend to determine who is really
telling the truth.

Oh the drama!

Christine

hehe.. especially when we all know who controls this group.

evil laugh
um... BTW... who's in charge this month?

'Kate

Whomever has the paddle.

Damn.... I think I lent it to Cele and she's in NY with you know who.

'Kate

Bwaaahaaahaaaahaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! [maniacal laughter]

Step right up! I will paddle anyone who makes a move! Who breathes!
Who THINKS!!!!!!

Oh, okay, okay, I'll let you think.....

LOL

Happy New Year.

Cele
Old January 4th 05, 04:17 PM
P.Fritz

"CME" wrote in message

"steveb" wrote in message
On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 11:48:12 -0500, "P.Fritz"
wrote:

Stevey needs to look to alt.pyschology.projection to get help for his
problems.

Of course the problem you have, Pauly, is that I go away for best part
of a year, and whenever I come back, a different bunch of people are
saying exactly the things I said, about all the same posters.

So how do you explain that away hon?

And why hasn't Dennis told me to ***** Off* yet? It's his normal
response

steveb

/me morphs into Dennis and tells you to **** off so you feel the love this
Holiday season.

Christine

Poor stevey, his narcissism rears its ugly head.......after all this
time.....still thinks it's all about him.

Happy New Year Chirstine.........missed you in the tropics LOL

Old January 4th 05, 04:18 PM
P.Fritz

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 16:09:13 -0500, "P. Fritz"
wrote:

"'Kate" wrote in message
. ..
On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 19:39:24 -0500, "P. Fritz"
wrote:
Well if you were in SERIOUS trouble, I'd tell you the same thing and

get
some professional help.

Uh oh. Seriously, though... I get help when I need it. Therapy feels
good. Where else can you make someone tend to your needs exclusively
for a solid 50 minutes? (get *that* thought out of your head you know
what I mean).

What thought? Maybe if you would have said 2 minutes.....I would have
had 'that' thought ;-)

I meant play monopoly... what'd you mean?
Have a good time!

Rained every day....and not just the afternoon shower........and people
wonder why I never left the swim up bar LOL

'Kate

Old January 4th 05, 04:23 PM
P.Fritz

"CME" wrote in message

"steveb" wrote in message
On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 17:28:26 GMT, lm
wrote:

The reason there's so little support on this forum is not that some
people are too cold, or that some people are too soft. It's that the
two won't get off each other's backs. Any response to new posters is
absolutely valid, if it's really to the poster and not a nudge-nudge
to other posters. Sitting around and congratulating ourselves that
we're better than they are is pathetic.

After the last little spat with the *usual suspects*, I was away for
nearly a year (yes I know it wasn't long enough for some of you ....
but here is the thing .... what you think doesn't matter)

When I return, the very same things are being said, about the same
people, by a new (and some old) bunch of posters.

Paul, Dennis, Christine, Tiffany ....... you support no one other than
your own egos. Try doing what I did .... take a year off, then come
back and let us see if a difference is made.

steveb

If you cannot change even yourself, how do you expect others to do the
same? You get what you dish out Steve, you've never gotten that.

Christine

In stevey's mind, it's all about stevey......too bad he still doesn't get it
after all this time......that 'what HE thinks doesn't matter"

Old January 4th 05, 04:26 PM
P.Fritz

wrote:

"peabrainedone" wrote in message
news:771df4fa0139f0347e92c8c8498ce20b@localho st.talkaboutsupport.com...
This is not the only usenet group that steveb attempts to control.
Be
wary
of his motives. Use Google as your friend to determine who is really
telling the truth.

Oh the drama!

Christine

hehe.. especially when we all know who controls this group.

evil laugh
um... BTW... who's in charge this month?

'Kate

Whomever has the paddle.

Damn.... I think I lent it to Cele and she's in NY with you know who.

'Kate

Atleast the paddle is getting use! lol

Yeah, but did she lend her the handcuffs as well????? LOL

Old January 4th 05, 07:30 PM
steveb

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 11:23:16 -0500, "P.Fritz"
wrote:

In stevey's mind, it's all about stevey......too bad he still doesn't get it
after all this time......that 'what HE thinks doesn't matter"

lol ....

but who is the one posting to threads that died weeks ago to stir the
pot again?

Go play in the traffic .... might stop you constantly beating up women

ste ..
Old January 4th 05, 08:27 PM
Tiffany

wrote:

In stevey's mind, it's all about stevey......too bad he still doesn't get
it
after all this time......that 'what HE thinks doesn't matter"

lol ....

but who is the one posting to threads that died weeks ago to stir the
pot again?

Go play in the traffic .... might stop you constantly beating up women

ste ..

Hey clueless.... paul was on vacation.... he is just catching up.

Old January 5th 05, 12:13 AM
CME

wrote:

Stevey needs to look to alt.pyschology.projection to get help for his
problems.

Of course the problem you have, Pauly, is that I go away for best part
of a year, and whenever I come back, a different bunch of people are
saying exactly the things I said, about all the same posters.

So how do you explain that away hon?

And why hasn't Dennis told me to ***** Off* yet? It's his normal
response

steveb

/me morphs into Dennis and tells you to **** off so you feel the love
this Holiday season.

Christine

Poor stevey, his narcissism rears its ugly head.......after all this
time.....still thinks it's all about him.

Happy New Year Chirstine.........missed you in the tropics LOL

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. This week has been so cold
too. :'(

Christine