How to enter the Dimensions

Old September 29th 06, 07:09 PM posted to misc.kids.health
[email protected]

Default How to enter the Dimensions

How to enter the Dimensions
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Multidimensionalman/
CHAPTER 20
C - The Spirit Dimension
Now you are going to have the most fantastic of all experiences. You
are going to enter the space occupied by all the Saints.

We saw in ch.19, ex.1 and 2 the crown chakra moving up in the shape of
a cone, then we saw the sides moving outwards and downwards to join
with the sides of the base chakra that were moving upwards, thus
forming the God Body.

But the central part of the crown chakra continues upwards into the
Spiritual dimension. This is the doorway by which we can enter the
Spiritual dimension, and by which a Saint can enter our body. The
doorway by which Jesus can enter to perform his miraculous cures, or
His interventions on our DNA, or just to talk with us. We will now
follow upwards with this central portion, and what we will find up
there is absolutely fantastic. All the saints you ever heard off are
here.

They are all, now, all around you. Think of Jesus and you'll find Him
here, there, and everywhere. Saints are huge and seem to occupy the
whole of space simultaneously. Similarly with Mary, Mohammad, Kryon,
Ashtar....

Now is the time to talk and get to know them. While you are having a
discussion with Jesus, He can well be having a simultaneous discussion
with others, or helping in an intervention in a hospital. So don't
worry about taking up His time.

In chapter 19 we introduced you to many saints. You can now talk to
them, one by one. Call them by name. They hear you immediately, and
they all have immense love and affection for you.

So while you are here, get familiar with this concept of being
everywhere at the same time. It is difficult for us to understand this
while here on the 3D world, but don't worry, we'll all be there one
day, and we'll understand everything. Grin!

Curing yourself, or getting cured, by a Spirit from this dimension.
Relax completely on your back. Make sure you are in the God Body. If
not, get in! See all your chakras joined by a growing column of light,
then go upwards to your head. Create your God Body, then go upwards
through the centre into the Spiritual domain.

Send out your telepathic message: I need somebody who can cure that
pain in my chest.
Somebody is sure to rush in! I can! I can!
And you will be told what to do. You could for instance receive a
message to put your hand on your chest as a Reiki practitioner would
do. And while your hand is there and you can feel the warmth pouring
in, you may think about something else. So you send out a second
message: Ah! My liver! And the answer which would come back immediately
could be: Put your other hand there!
After a while you would get a message that : Ok all is over now. You
can take your hands away.

And the most phantasmagorical experience you will ever get, is the
immense love and affection you can feel from all those in this
dimension! You will feel Them all embracing you and sending you their
messages: We love you so much! You will feel that they are so happy to
be of service!

Joe Zaidan
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Multidimensionalman/