Idle minds tend to wander.....

Old January 28th 04, 03:55 PM
Lisa aka Surfer

Default Idle minds tend to wander.....

It's been fricking cold here for the past couple of weeks so I have been
hibernating. I am currently in between contracts but am not actively
pursuing new work because once and for all, good health is taking priority.
I am so grateful to have the loving support so that I can take this time.

OK,,,so this clever little mind of mind is idle, and I need to keep it
occupied so..............a question popped into my mind one day.

WTF is a Blog? Who are these bloggers anyways? Google has become my
friend, so off we went to see wassup with blogging.

Too funny,,www.blogscanada.ca is laid out similar to the Government Online
Common Look and Feel Standards, although clearly not developed in 640x480.
(note to self: STOP THINKING ABOUT WORK!!!!!!)

Well this will be a fun way to avoid the cold and snow outside. I'm going
to definately investigate this more. Once you get past the little kids
writing a journal, there's some really cool ways that this philosophy? tool?
concept? whatever you want to call it is employed. Really interesting
marketing applications.

Has anyone else come across blogs? Any of your teens know about it?

Check it out!

Lisa

Old January 30th 04, 06:53 PM
Andrew

"Lisa aka Surfer" wrote in message
[...]

'The Big White Guy' blog from a Canadian in Hong Kong apparently one of the
webs most popular with over two and a half million hits!

Andrew

Old January 31st 04, 01:37 AM
Lisa aka Surfer

"Andrew" wrote in message

[...]

Thanks, Andrew, I'll check it out

Old May 18th 04, 05:38 PM
aXis Computers & Communications

--
NEED A DATE? (Find singles/couples near you!)
http://acc2.dynip.com:1000/match/index2.htm

http://acc2.dynip.com:1000/preg/index.htm