Parenting as a Hockey Fan

Old April 19th 04, 04:42 PM
Lisa

Default Parenting as a Hockey Fan

Am I bad by encouraging my son when he taunts our neighbour during the NHL
playoffs?

I mean, I can't say that I disagree with any of his observations. I mean,
like, afterall, the Leafs DO SUCK afterall. So, it's a vexing situation as
you can all see, I'm sure.

But perhaps when the bunnyboy goes onto the back deck and re-enacts poor
Tucker and the various times the Chris Neil (GO SENS GO) made poor poor
Tucker CRY LIKE A BABY GIRL is going a bit too far.

Should I have scolded him when he taught our neighbour's soon to be 4yr old
daughter to sing TUCKER IS A BABYGIRL. Oh wait, that was me that did that.

hehehehe

Lisa

Old April 19th 04, 05:28 PM
P.Fritz

"Lisa" wrote in message
. ..
Am I bad by encouraging my son when he taunts our neighbour during the NHL
playoffs?

I mean, I can't say that I disagree with any of his observations. I mean,
like, afterall, the Leafs DO SUCK afterall. So, it's a vexing situation

as
you can all see, I'm sure.

But perhaps when the bunnyboy goes onto the back deck and re-enacts poor
Tucker and the various times the Chris Neil (GO SENS GO) made poor poor
Tucker CRY LIKE A BABY GIRL is going a bit too far.

Should I have scolded him when he taught our neighbour's soon to be 4yr

old
daughter to sing TUCKER IS A BABYGIRL. Oh wait, that was me that did

that.

hehehehe

Lisa

Me, onn the other hand, is hoping the Leafs make it to the finals against
the Redwings........my tickets will then be worth a small fortune :-)

Old April 19th 04, 05:32 PM
Lisa

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"Lisa" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Oh bah. You don't want the Leafs. Call them compost. Ottawa will give you
a great game.

Old April 19th 04, 06:09 PM
P.Fritz

"Lisa" wrote in message
. ..

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"Lisa" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Well, my partner's wife (our business manager/accountant) was born and
raised in Toronto, so if I want to see another check, I need to pull for the
leafs in the East LOL

Old April 19th 04, 06:22 PM
Lisa

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"Lisa" wrote in message
. ..

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"Lisa" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

:-)

Oh bah. You don't want the Leafs. Call them compost. Ottawa will give

you
a great game.

Well, my partner's wife (our business manager/accountant) was born and
raised in Toronto, so if I want to see another check, I need to pull for

the
leafs in the East LOL

It's ok Paul, I understand. You can come out of the closet on Wednesday,
it'll all be over for the sfael I mean leaf compost pile by then.

Old April 20th 04, 04:24 AM
Cele

On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 13:22:42 -0400, "Lisa" wrote:

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"Lisa" wrote in message
. ..

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"Lisa" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Doesn't matter anyway. The Canucks are taking the cup. 8-P

Cele
Old April 20th 04, 02:43 PM
lm

On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 11:42:37 -0400, "Lisa" wrote:

Am I bad by encouraging my son when he taunts our neighbour during the NHL
playoffs?

I mean, I can't say that I disagree with any of his observations. I mean,
like, afterall, the Leafs DO SUCK afterall. So, it's a vexing situation as
you can all see, I'm sure.

But perhaps when the bunnyboy goes onto the back deck and re-enacts poor
Tucker and the various times the Chris Neil (GO SENS GO) made poor poor
Tucker CRY LIKE A BABY GIRL is going a bit too far.

Should I have scolded him when he taught our neighbour's soon to be 4yr old
daughter to sing TUCKER IS A BABYGIRL. Oh wait, that was me that did that.

hehehehe

Lisa

Lisa, really. Send this to your local paper. You've got a future in
sports writing, girl.

lm

Old April 20th 04, 02:53 PM
Lisa

"lm" wrote in message
news
[...]

LOL What a relief, I was thinking maybe I should go to confession or
something.

Lisa

Old April 20th 04, 02:59 PM
Lisa

"Cele" wrote in message
On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 13:22:42 -0400, "Lisa" wrote:

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"Lisa" wrote in message
. ..

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"Lisa" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Ok,,,,lemme see....

http://www.canoe.ca/NewsStand/Calgar...20/429272.html

headline? Nuck out punch. Nyuck Nyuck Nuck.

I'm going to be a nervous wreck watching the game tonight,,,,,and we're
going to our neighbours to top it off. og sfael og

Lisa

Old April 20th 04, 05:40 PM
xkatx

"Lisa" wrote in message
. ..
Am I bad by encouraging my son when he taunts our neighbour during the NHL
playoffs?

I mean, I can't say that I disagree with any of his observations. I mean,
like, afterall, the Leafs DO SUCK afterall. So, it's a vexing situation

as
you can all see, I'm sure.

But perhaps when the bunnyboy goes onto the back deck and re-enacts poor
Tucker and the various times the Chris Neil (GO SENS GO) made poor poor
Tucker CRY LIKE A BABY GIRL is going a bit too far.

Should I have scolded him when he taught our neighbour's soon to be 4yr

old
daughter to sing TUCKER IS A BABYGIRL. Oh wait, that was me that did

that.

hehehehe

Lisa

OH WOW! ANOTHER HOCKEY FAMILY! And here I thought I was all alone...
*sniff sniff*
I tend to be cheering for every team during every game, and mind you, these
days that have 5 or so games that all over lap are starting to kill me.
Between my own personal wants, and my pool, I have no enemies. Although my
pool is nothing but a septic tank, and doing really bad (hooray for drawing
17 out of the 18 involved in the pool)
The Leafs DO suck, not to mention the fact that we need maple LEAVES because
there's no such things as many leafs. Silly TO needs to teach us proper
English, and instead of changing their name, they need to just go away
because they really are that bad. I'm sad about Boston now, and it's also a
shame... GRRRR... CALGARY MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL! Enough of that. Anger...
Count to ten.
I'm a horrible hockey mom. I can't allow any of my children to play hockey
because I get too worked up during games, ESPECIALLY my little brother's
games, but that's another story.
I've had enough for now. Time to go to work!

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?