Question for a women out their concerning wife. (Just want an opinion)

Old June 18th 04, 08:42 PM
Danny

Default Question for a women out their concerning wife. (Just want an opinion)

I wife sometimes I think does not care about my feelings. (Or maybe I
am just over sensitive).

She makes plans with her mom all the time and takes my daughter with
her. On a Thursday I call home at lunch to check messages. I hear a
message from my mother-in-law to my daughter saying she ant wait to
take her to the movies to see Garfield with my wife. (For the next
day).

When I get home I ask her if she was ever going to tell me of her
plans to go to the movies. She said they had planned on taking her to
the 2:25 show. I told her I would like to go and that their was a 4:50
show. (I get off at 4:30). She said fine or something like that.

Had a busy day at work, she called twice and could not get ahold of
me. Left me a message the last time that "she would see me after
work". indicating that they were going to go to the early movie.

I called her at home and asked why. She said they did not want to wait
around until I got off work. She said she would wait if it was that
important. (Indicating she was a little aggitated and did not want to
wait.) I talked to her some more about some different subject then she
says, "i'll just call you after work". (Indicating they were going to
the early movie after all.) Sg=he said we would go out to eat after
whh=en I get off. (We were going to do that before anyway)

I know this seems like nit picking but this happens all the time. I
just dont feel like anyone cares.

My wife even tells me that I let people run over me too much. Maybe
that is my problem. Any suggestions? (Even telling me if I am an
idiot?)
Old June 19th 04, 12:10 AM
Joelle

wife sometimes I think does not care about my feelings

She's not the only one. Find a married person's group.

Heh. Good one.

Joelle
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page - St
Augustine
Joelle
Old June 19th 04, 07:08 AM
CME

"'Kate" wrote in message
On 18 Jun 2004 12:42:21 -0700, (Danny)
I wife sometimes I think does not care about my feelings. (Or maybe I
am just over sensitive).

She's not the only one. Find a married person's group.

'Kate

lmao Short but sweet.

Christine

Old June 19th 04, 03:00 PM
Tiffany

"'Kate" wrote in message
On 18 Jun 2004 12:42:21 -0700, (Danny)
I wife sometimes I think does not care about my feelings. (Or maybe I
am just over sensitive).

She's not the only one. Find a married person's group.

'Kate

LMAO.... wow, that was cool and I needed that laugh.

Old June 19th 04, 07:34 PM
P. Fritz

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"'Kate" wrote in message
On 18 Jun 2004 12:42:21 -0700, (Danny)
I wife sometimes I think does not care about my feelings. (Or maybe I
am just over sensitive).

She's not the only one. Find a married person's group.

'Kate

LMAO.... wow, that was cool and I needed that laugh.

I thought you needed the spanking :-)

Old June 19th 04, 08:43 PM
Tiffany

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"'Kate" wrote in message
On 18 Jun 2004 12:42:21 -0700, (Danny)
I wife sometimes I think does not care about my feelings. (Or maybe

am just over sensitive).

She's not the only one. Find a married person's group.

'Kate

LMAO.... wow, that was cool and I needed that laugh.

I thought you needed the spanking :-)

Yeah, that too. lol But it is easier to get a laugh then a spanking.

Classic Droan was R R R R, should I DOUBLE DARE HIM? ..was... LaVonne Kane Spanking 0 April 17th 04 07:13 PM
Kids should work... bobb General 108 December 15th 03 03:23 PM
| | Kids should work... Kane Foster Parents 3 December 8th 03 11:53 PM
Drew's Solution to The Dave's concept Bob Whiteside Child Support 213 July 11th 03 10:57 AM