howdy

Old June 13th 04, 02:18 PM
Paul Griffiths

Default howdy

"Jamey" wrote in message
.. .
V wrote:

snip

Ooh...I just let one go with 'issues'.....
no more dating men with 'issues'....
lol....

well maybe you need a guy that doesnt have issues..ya know we are out

there

Really? I honestly don't think many folks are without issues of some sort
but, for me, it's how they deal with them that's crucial.

--
Paul Griffiths

Old June 13th 04, 02:19 PM
Paul Griffiths

"Jamey" wrote in message
. ..
Paul Griffiths wrote:
"V" wrote in message

"Jamey" wrote in message

hello all...i'm jamey a single father from ohio...just wanted to say hi
to everyone...looking forward to getting to know everyone and talking
about issues and stuff...bye

Do you have some issues that you want to share?

Don't we all? :-)

Well, okay, maybe we don't all want to share all of them but...

ok i have an issue...

See, I knew you'd have at least one. :-))

is it just me or is it impossible to meet someone that goes to church...
i mean i'm not, by any stretch of the imagination, the most religous
guy out there but come on...where are all the woman that believe in
God???

Maybe we should swap then. I seem to have the inverse problem, well sort of
anyway.

--
Paul Griffiths

Old June 13th 04, 02:22 PM
Paul Griffiths

"Joelle" wrote in message

ok i have an issue...is it just me or is it impossible to meet someone
that goes to church...i mean i'm not, by any stretch of the imagination,
the most religous guy out there but come on...where are all the woman
that believe in God???

Um..have you tried going to church?

IME that doesn't always guarantee meeting many people who really, honestly
believe in God. At least one of the ones I used to attend as a kid was
mostly a place to be seen. It was the largest church in the city and
located in the city centre and seemed to attract a "certain sort of person"
simply for the image of the thing in many cases. Others may fare better.

--
Paul Griffiths

Old June 13th 04, 02:23 PM
Paul Griffiths

"Jamey" wrote in message
. ..
Paul Griffiths wrote:
"Jamey" wrote in message
.. .

hello all...i'm jamey a single father from ohio...just wanted to say hi
to everyone...looking forward to getting to know everyone and talking
about issues and stuff...bye

Hi, Paul from the UK. A single dad with one son.

i'm a single dad with one son too...he lives with his mother but i get
him pretty often

Mine's 10 and lives with me full-time, how old is yours?

--
Paul Griffiths

Old June 13th 04, 11:01 PM

"Jamey" wrote in message
.. .
V wrote:
"Paul Griffiths" wrote in message

"V" wrote in message

"Jamey" wrote in message
m...

hello all...i'm jamey a single father from ohio...just wanted to say hi
to everyone...looking forward to getting to know everyone and talking
about issues and stuff...bye

Do you have some issues that you want to share?

Don't we all? :-)

Well, okay, maybe we don't all want to share all of them but...

--
Paul Griffiths

Ooh...I just let one go with 'issues'.....
no more dating men with 'issues'....
lol....

well maybe you need a guy that doesnt have issues..ya know we are out there

Makes me think of that song, "Somewhere out there...." blah blah. I am just a
wee bit ****y about the whole situation.
I will move past it. Need to roll in it a few days....

Old June 13th 04, 11:03 PM

"Jamey" wrote in message
. ..
Paul Griffiths wrote:

"V" wrote in message

"Jamey" wrote in message

hello all...i'm jamey a single father from ohio...just wanted to say hi
to everyone...looking forward to getting to know everyone and talking
about issues and stuff...bye

Do you have some issues that you want to share?

Don't we all? :-)

Well, okay, maybe we don't all want to share all of them but...

ok i have an issue...is it just me or is it impossible to meet someone
that goes to church...i mean i'm not, by any stretch of the imagination,
the most religous guy out there but come on...where are all the woman
that believe in God???

They do. To be honest, I go as much as I can, but with school, work,
etc....and volunteer status....I am crashing on this day. My mom is gracious
enough to take them on the times I am unable to go. It is a small church and
this is where the whole town goes. If you miss a Sunday, they come looking for
you.

Old June 14th 04, 09:14 PM
Jamey

'Kate wrote:

On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 10:30:36 GMT, Jamey

Paul Griffiths wrote:

"V" wrote in message

"Jamey" wrote in message
om...

hello all...i'm jamey a single father from ohio...just wanted to say hi
to everyone...looking forward to getting to know everyone and talking
about issues and stuff...bye

Do you have some issues that you want to share?

Don't we all? :-)

Well, okay, maybe we don't all want to share all of them but...

ok i have an issue...is it just me or is it impossible to meet someone
that goes to church...i mean i'm not, by any stretch of the imagination,
the most religous guy out there but come on...where are all the woman
that believe in God???

Isn't that quite the question. Welcome to the group, BTW. I'm 'Kate.
I have three children ages 24, 15, and 14. Can't answer your question
but I can ask why you've made church attendence a condition.

'Kate

not that attendance is the issue...its the belief i geuss thats an
issue...all of the single women are either gay or...well single for a
reason...
Old June 14th 04, 09:22 PM
P.Fritz

"Jamey" wrote in message
.. .
'Kate wrote:

On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 10:30:36 GMT, Jamey

Paul Griffiths wrote:

"V" wrote in message

"Jamey" wrote in message
om...

[...]

Painting with such a broad and indiscriminate brush has you painted into a
corner

Old June 14th 04, 09:22 PM

"Jamey" wrote in message
.. .

[...]