Use the natural squatting position safely and comfortably withNature's Platform

Old September 27th 06, 02:23 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.religion.dake-bonoism,talk.bizarre,alt.religion.kibology,misc.kids.pregnancy
ChocolateChip_Wookie

Default Use the natural squatting position safely and comfortably withNature's Platform

Alan Truism wrote:
Jeff pinched out the following:
"Alan Truism" wrote in message
oups.com...
[ http://www.naturesplatform.com/ ]

"Two-thirds of humanity
use the squatting position
to answer the call of nature.

In those cultures, appendicitis,
diverticulosis, hemorrhoids, colitis,
prostate disorders and colon cancer
are virtually unknown ."

And in those cultures, life to middle age is not well known.

If you want, go doodoo in the woods or get a squat toilet.

Well, I've been known to squat on the seat when I needed an extra push.

Squatting is definitely a more natural and healthy posture when pinching a
loaf.

The same thing goes for giving birth.

Interestingly much of rural southern France still use this position when
attending to a call of nature. Having had a 4th degree tear, and without
going into too much detail, this position definitely helps one when
sitting is positively uncomfortable. Essentially, it naturally
straightens out the bend at the end of the colon just before the anus
and allows things to pass freely without having to strain (a definate
plus when you have sutures). How many other mammals have you observed
sitting on a western style toilet?

Wookie
Old September 27th 06, 06:08 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.religion.dake-bonoism,talk.bizarre,alt.religion.kibology,misc.kids.pregnancy
vernon

"ChocolateChip_Wookie" "wookie[at]bluelotusblossom[dot]com" wrote in
message ...
Alan Truism wrote:
Jeff pinched out the following:
"Alan Truism" wrote in message
oups.com...
[ http://www.naturesplatform.com/ ]

P.S. we must not forget THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS.

1. Ample fiber of the right kind makes passing easier and voluminous.
2. In today's society and pudgy world, a huge percentage cannot squat.

Old September 27th 06, 06:14 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.religion.dake-bonoism,talk.bizarre,alt.religion.kibology,misc.kids.pregnancy
ChocolateChip_Wookie

Alan Truism wrote:
Jeff pinched out the following:
"Alan Truism" wrote in message
oups.com...
[ http://www.naturesplatform.com/ ]

P.S. we must not forget THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS.

1. Ample fiber of the right kind makes passing easier and voluminous.
2. In today's society and pudgy world, a huge percentage cannot squat.

Eat better I agree with, we dont eat anywhere near enough fiber. Perhaps
a few squats daily would do much to eliminate the excess baggage
preventing them from squating dont you think? A little more exercise
perhaps.

Wookie
Old September 28th 06, 01:57 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.religion.dake-bonoism,talk.bizarre,alt.religion.kibology,misc.kids.pregnancy
[email protected]

In misc.kids.pregnancy ChocolateChip_Wookie "wookie[at]bluelotusblossom[dot]com" wrote:
: Alan Truism wrote:
: Jeff pinched out the following:
: "Alan Truism" wrote in message
: oups.com...
: [ http://www.naturesplatform.com/ ]
:
: "Two-thirds of humanity
: use the squatting position
: to answer the call of nature.
:
[...]

Only one very wierd cat!

: Wookie

Larry
Old September 28th 06, 03:11 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.religion.dake-bonoism,talk.bizarre,alt.religion.kibology,misc.kids.pregnancy
vernon

Alan Truism wrote:
Jeff pinched out the following:
"Alan Truism" wrote in message
oups.com...
[ http://www.naturesplatform.com/ ]

P.S. we must not forget THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS.

1. Ample fiber of the right kind makes passing easier and voluminous.
2. In today's society and pudgy world, a huge percentage cannot squat.

Eat better I agree with, we dont eat anywhere near enough fiber. Perhaps a
few squats daily would do much to eliminate the excess baggage preventing
them from squating dont you think? A little more exercise perhaps.

Wookie

Absolutely, when that is the cause.
Some are just older or incapacitated.