What's happened to this group?

Old December 20th 07, 09:50 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Amethyst Deceiver

Default What's happened to this group?

CY wrote:
I'm so sad - this used to be such an active group and now it's all
spam spam spam I've been here for almost 6 years and now I think
I am leaving, because everyone is gone!

Where did you all go??

I'm still here, but busy leaves me less time to read and post.

YoungBloke weaned himself just before his 4th birthday - it does feel
strange not to be a breastfeeding mum any more.

--
YoungBloke: 4 years, 95cm, 14kg and finally weaned

Old December 21st 07, 02:34 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Liz

"Amethyst Deceiver" wrote in message
CY wrote:
I'm so sad - this used to be such an active group and now it's all
spam spam spam I've been here for almost 6 years and now I think
I am leaving, because everyone is gone!

Where did you all go??

I'm still here, but busy leaves me less time to read and post.

YoungBloke weaned himself just before his 4th birthday - it does feel
strange not to be a breastfeeding mum any more.

--
YoungBloke: 4 years, 95cm, 14kg and finally weaned

Good to know they can self-wean even at that "late" stage. (I know it's not
really late, but all the self-weaning stories I'd heard were about 18-mo
babies. My 21-mo DD is still a BF fiend, and I can't imagine trying to wean
her, so I'm hoping she'll do it herself sometime before she goes to school!

Liz

Old December 21st 07, 06:09 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Chookie

In article %BS9j.238421$Xa3.77430@attbi_s22, "CY"
wrote:

I'm so sad - this used to be such an active group and now it's all spam spam
spam I've been here for almost 6 years and now I think I am leaving,
because everyone is gone!

Where did you all go??

Still around, just not posting too much.

waves to all

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

http://chookiesbackyard.blogspot.com/
Old December 21st 07, 10:20 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Amethyst Deceiver

CY wrote:
I'm so sad - this used to be such an active group and now it's all
spam spam spam I've been here for almost 6 years and now I think
I am leaving, because everyone is gone!

Where did you all go??

I'm still here, but busy leaves me less time to read and post.

YoungBloke weaned himself just before his 4th birthday - it does feel
strange not to be a breastfeeding mum any more.

--
YoungBloke: 4 years, 95cm, 14kg and finally weaned

Good to know they can self-wean even at that "late" stage. (I know
it's not really late, but all the self-weaning stories I'd heard were
about 18-mo babies. My 21-mo DD is still a BF fiend, and I can't
imagine trying to wean her, so I'm hoping she'll do it herself
sometime before she goes to school!

YoungBloke was still a BF fiend at the age of 2, and still quite keen at the
age of 3. Sometime early this year - Jan/Feb - he started not asking for a
bedtime nurse, but still wanted a breakfast nurse every day. That became
less regular over the summer, till he was asking every few days, and then he
didn't bother asking at all. I had hoped he would be weaned by the age of 4
but tried not to push it even subconsciously. I also had to remind myself
not to keep offering if he didn't ask - because it did seem strange not to
be nursing him!

--
YoungBloke: 4 years, 95cm, 14kg and finally weaned

Old December 21st 07, 05:07 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
[email protected]

On Dec 18, 10:31*am, "CY" wrote:
I'm so sad - this used to be such an active group and now it's all spam spam
spam *I've been here for almost 6 years and now I think I am leaving,
because everyone is gone!

Where did you all go??

I am here and new to the group I am breastfeeding my daughter who is
1month old. I also breastfed my oldest daughter who is 7yrs old til
she was about 21months. I breastfed my son who is 3yrs old til he was
2 months old. I love breastfeeding and I leave the weaning up to the
baby except in my son's case. He wanted to eat every hour and I
couldn't do it because I had housework to do. Other than that We are
here and willing to share anything with anyone. All you have to do is
ask.
Old December 21st 07, 08:06 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
CJRA

On Dec 21, 10:07 am, "
wrote:
On Dec 18, 10:31 am, "CY" wrote:

I'm so sad - this used to be such an active group and now it's all spam spam
spam I've been here for almost 6 years and now I think I am leaving,
because everyone is gone!

Where did you all go??

I am here and new to the group I am breastfeeding my daughter who is
1month old. I also breastfed my oldest daughter who is 7yrs old til
she was about 21months. I breastfed my son who is 3yrs old til he was
2 months old. I love breastfeeding and I leave the weaning up to the
baby except in my son's case. He wanted to eat every hour and I
couldn't do it because I had housework to do. Other than that We are
here and willing to share anything with anyone. All you have to do is
ask.

Still here and still nursing my almost 18-month old, but can't get
past all the spam, so I don't post much.
Old December 25th 07, 10:44 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
xkatx

"CY" wrote in message
I'm so sad - this used to be such an active group and now it's all spam
spam spam I've been here for almost 6 years and now I think I am
leaving, because everyone is gone!

Where did you all go??

I'm still here, although it's been absolutely crazy for the last month or
so.
DD2 was 14 months old yesterday and she's still going strong!
Her biting of boobs has stopped long ago, and she's still a boob monster.
Doesn't seem like she's looking to 'quit the tit' any time in the near
future, so I assume I'll still be around for a bit!

Old January 1st 08, 07:39 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Kandace M. Wright

On Dec 19 2007, 2:19*pm, NL wrote:
Kandace M. Wright schrieb:

Well I think most of us have migrated over to Livejournal and boards.
But I do miss the more active days of this group.

Kandace Wright
Jackie 11, Jacob 9, Jessie 6, James 2, and Jeremiah 4/08

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *^^^^
So, you're trying to sneak that past us, huh ;-)
I remember you from mkp, waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when ;-)

cu
nicole

Oh...haha...you caught me. How are you?

Old January 2nd 08, 11:52 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
NL

Kandace M. Wright schrieb:
On Dec 19 2007, 2:19 pm, NL wrote:
Kandace M. Wright schrieb:

Well I think most of us have migrated over to Livejournal and boards.
But I do miss the more active days of this group.
Kandace Wright
Jackie 11, Jacob 9, Jessie 6, James 2, and Jeremiah 4/08

^^^^
So, you're trying to sneak that past us, huh ;-)
I remember you from mkp, waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when ;-)

cu
nicole

Oh...haha...you caught me. How are you?

;-)
We're doing well. Sara's teething I think which is a huge pain because
she's Velcro baby and wants to be on _my_ arm all the time, Sam just
lost his 4th tooth (the 2 on the bottom were lost last year and the new
teeth are already there so there's no gap anymore, but he's got this
huge gap on the top now). I had a really bad cold right after Christmas,
luckily we were visiting friends so I was able to stay in bed with Sara
and Sam had someone to play with all the time anyway.

Well, Sara's whining again so I'll better run along ;-)

cu
nicole
Old January 8th 08, 03:49 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Leslie

I'm just too busy to check in very often, but I do still visit.
Lorelei was three in November, and she is still nursing every time she
catches me sitting down!

I miss everyone too, and often think about people I felt so close to
at one time who have completely disappeared from here and mkp.

Leslie

What ever happened DB Child Support 0 October 1st 07 03:35 AM
What happened to this group???? Sunshine General 6 April 18th 05 08:28 AM
What happened to our group?? ROLL CALL Ellen Kmetz Twins & Triplets 40 March 4th 05 10:01 AM
Whatever happened to.... Sophie Pregnancy 2 February 24th 04 11:48 PM
Whatever happened to.... Sophie Pregnancy 42 September 14th 03 03:46 AM