Innocent question for bobandcarole

Old September 5th 07, 04:04 AM posted to alt.support.incest,rec.nude,alt.parenting.solutions,misc.kids
R. Steve Walz

Default Innocent question for bobandcarole

Dexter Sinatra wrote:

On Tue, 04 Sep 2007 18:31:16 -0700, "R. Steve Walz"
wrote:

Dexter Sinatra wrote:

When dealing with children, "consensual" is not
the legitimizing criterion it is for adults.
Indeed, almost invariably, sexual predators defend
their "loving" physical relationships with children
as being "consensual," when in reality the seduction
and manipulation of children -- resulting in their
"consent" -- is both an art form and the stock in trade
of pedophiles.

Dr Judith Reisman

-------------------------
Quoting that crank liar again, eh?
She's been discredited for her lying slander about Kinsey.

Amongst pedophiles,incestuous sexual deviants and the like, she may
well have been.

--------------------------
Nope, among the VAST MAJORITY of pedople studying Human sexuality!

Meanwhile,back in the real world;

"Dr. Reisman received her Ph.D. in communications from Case Western
Reserve University

--------------------
She's not even a psychologist!!

And her biggest claim to fame before hopping on the anti-porn bandwagon
was script-writing for the children's show, Captain Kangaroo!!

and has lectured and testified the world over to
professional organizations, legislatures, parliaments, and courts
regarding the power and effect of images and the media to alter human
behavior.

-----------------------
In other words giving her Fundie opinion to Fundie audiences after
running out of Captain Kangaroo money!

She has served as a consultant to the U.S. Departments of
Justice, Education, and Health and Human Services."

---------------------------------
Under Reagon, they paid her $730.000 for what was later shown NOT
to be the "peer-reviewed" "evidence" she had promised, but a mere
interview of a few cops and FBI agents.

Her work has been endorsed by conservative commentators including "Dr.
Laura" Schlessinger.

------------------
Anybody want to see porn of Dr Laura??
They're all over the net!

She has also drawn support Charles E. Rice, Professor at Notre Dame
Law School for her work critiquing Kinsey's survey work on sexuality.
"Dr. Reisman's study supports the conclusion that Alfred Kinsey's
research was contrived, ideologically driven and misleading.

------------------
Except that she did NO "study", all she did was spew her opinion and
infer incorrectly from the last two chapters of the book and appenixes.

A major focus of her work has been discrediting Kinsey, who she saw as
single-handedly inventing the sexual revolution.

----------------------
Except that it was Reisman who was discredited by her inept slander.

She has said such ridiculous crap as:

Reisman has also asserted that Kinsey sexually abused children although
no biographer of Kinsey has found evidence for the claim.[2] The
Kinsey Institute has stated in response that "Kinsey was not a pedophile
in any shape or form." (Wikipedia)

Reisman says that there are chemicals in the brain, which she has dubbed
"erototoxins," that are produced by watching pornography and
have toxic influences on the brain. (Wikiopedia)

On the "international gay conspiracy":
I would suggest to you that while the homosexual population may right
now be one to two percent," Reisman reportedly told a Christian
Right conference in 1994, "hold your breath, people, because the
recruitment is loud; it is clear; it is everywhere. You'll be seeing,
I would say, 20 percent or more, probably 30 percent, or even more than
that, of the young population will be moving into homosexual activity."

On Jews as babykillers:
"Everyone knows Jews do lead the abortion industry, and I'll thank B'nai
B'rith from the bottom of my heart if they can prove otherwise,"
Reisman, a Jew, said in 1995.

Reisman is... was... Jewish. How sad.
--
Steve
Old September 5th 07, 04:31 AM posted to alt.support.incest,rec.nude,alt.parenting.solutions,misc.kids
Terry J. Wood

Her work has been endorsed by conservative commentators including "Dr.
Laura" Schlessinger.

Yes, but as I noted, "Doctor" Laura isn't a medical doctor or a PhD in the
field in which she is working.

Anybody want to see porn of Dr Laura??
They're all over the net!

Yes, Laura knows a lot about what she speaks! Look at the mistakes she has
made in her own life. If only she had been able to live the life that she
preaches. Then again, maybe nobody can live that life. But I digress...

I don't think that "Doctor" Laura's endorsement really means very much.
Credentials from an accredited university in a field other than
communications would be more impressive to me. But they don't seem to be
forthcoming. At least, nobody has posted them so far.

Using Doctor Judy quotes isn’t all that impressive.
Old September 5th 07, 04:35 AM posted to alt.support.incest,rec.nude,alt.parenting.solutions,misc.kids
Terry J. Wood

A doctor judy quote starts with her saying:

"Everyone knows..."

There's no worse sort of "proof" than trying to demonstrate something with
"Everyone knows...". That should be a red flag to anyone to fact check the
statement.