Why kids are very innocent?

Old July 11th 06, 08:40 AM posted to misc.kids
Ali

Default Why kids are very innocent?

Why?

Old July 11th 06, 04:25 PM posted to misc.kids
Tori M

ugh this isnt going to get us far.

Tori
"Ali" wrote in message
ups.com...
Why?

Old July 11th 06, 07:09 PM posted to misc.kids
LaTreen Washington

Go to http://drphil.com/

Click on Monday - yesterday, July 10.

"Ali" wrote in message
ups.com...
Why?

Old July 11th 06, 11:43 PM posted to misc.kids
L.

LaTreen Washington wrote:
Go to http://drphil.com/

Hey toilet boy, I'm just curious - why do you read the kids ngs and
alt.moo? You remind me an awful lot of Ron Ng.

-L.

Old July 12th 06, 11:06 AM posted to misc.kids
ncrist

Holy Cow! That little boy is disturbed. But the way his mom looked
signaled insecurity. I think if she show that she is afraid and runs
away from him, she is actually egging him on. She definitely needs to
be a bit tougher with this kid. Too bad I couldn't watch the show

N:

LaTreen Washington wrote:
Go to http://drphil.com/

Click on Monday - yesterday, July 10.

"Ali" wrote in message
ups.com...
Why?

Old July 14th 06, 12:02 PM posted to misc.kids
ncrist

Ok, I'm currently taking a course in children's literature in the Age
of Englightenment, so this is just the theory.

The Idea was first written by John Locke (1632 - 1704), and he believed
the mind to be a "tabula rasa" - a blank slate, which is stimulated by
experiences, and then forms thoughts. In other words: Babies have no
idea of the concept of good vs.bad. Once their needs are fullfilled,
they are happy.

Jean-Jacques Rousseau (1712 - 1778) caught up this line of thinking and
interpreted it as "people are naturally good" - a view of children as
very different to adults - as innocent, vulnerable, slow to mature -
and entitled to freedom and happiness (Darling 1994: 6). In other
words, children are naturally good. (I got that last one from
www.infed.org/thinkers/et-rous.htm).

Since I'm really bad at holding lectures on anything - especially when
it's impromptu -. I'll end it here.

I'm just trying to say that the little boy I commented upon has some
serious issues that are most likely based on how he was interacted with
by his pa rents, people he was around, or something of that nature.

And I'm also trying to answer the question, "why are children
innocent?"

LaTreen Washington wrote:
Go to http://drphil.com/

Click on Monday - yesterday, July 10.

"Ali" wrote in message
ups.com...
Why?

Old July 16th 06, 05:49 PM posted to misc.kids
LaTreen Washington

The kid's a demon.

It's NEVER anyone's fault IS IT?

ups.com...

LaTreen Washington wrote:
Go to http://drphil.com/

Click on Monday - yesterday, July 10.

"Ali" wrote in message
ups.com...
Why?

Old July 17th 06, 11:48 AM posted to misc.kids
ncrist

No, I'm not saying it's not anyone's fault. I am saying there are
multiple culprits. And either the kid came in contact with one or more
of the culprits, or the kid's got a mental problem.

for instance: the Mom said in the commercial blurb that she thinks he
wants to kill her. And in another part of that same blurb you see her
with her hand on the boy's legs (he's lying on his back with his legs
tucked up in the fetal position), and then she jerks back suddenly like
he's going to kick her (maybe he tries, don't remember). You know what
that signals? That's body talk for "I'm afraid to be hit". If she shows
fear, she's egging him on.

I'd have held his feet firmly and said "no, we don't kick" and then
kept them until he asked me to let him go (but in a calmer and
non-malicious fashion, AND he'd have to say please). If he didn't
comply with my conditions, I would hold them until he does, even it I
would have to sit on them if the kid's strong). If there's another
transgression, I'd do the same thing and tell him to promise he won't
do it again, and if there's yet another transgression, I'd let him sit
alone in his room (after holding the legs and waiting for a "please let
them go") so he could think about it.

How old was he, 6? They aren't cunning murderers at that age.

LaTreen Washington wrote:
The kid's a demon.

It's NEVER anyone's fault IS IT?

ups.com...

LaTreen Washington wrote:
Go to http://drphil.com/

Click on Monday - yesterday, July 10.

"Ali" wrote in message
ups.com...
Why?

Throwaway kids wexwimpy Foster Parents 0 June 22nd 06 04:52 PM
misc.kids FAQ on Good things about having kids [email protected] Info and FAQ's 0 October 19th 05 05:36 AM
misc.kids FAQ on Good things about having kids [email protected] Info and FAQ's 0 August 30th 05 05:25 AM
Article by Carol Ummel Lindquist, Ph.D. - Happily Married with Kids Jane Smith General 0 July 27th 04 02:17 PM