Aluminium Scare, is it Poisoning Vaccines?

Old October 31st 10, 12:05 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

Default Aluminium Scare, is it Poisoning Vaccines?

"Bob Officer" -*-*.@.*-*- wrote in message ...
On Sun, 31 Oct 2010 08:11:54 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,
"carole" wrote:

"Bob Officer" -*-*.@.*-*- wrote in message ...
On Sat, 30 Oct 2010 21:16:09 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,
"carole" wrote:

"Bob Officer" -*-*.@.*-*- wrote in message ...
On Sat, 30 Oct 2010 02:35:35 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,
"carole" wrote:

"Bob Officer" -*-*.@.*-*- wrote in message ...
On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 16:23:49 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,
"carole" wrote:

You lied bob.
You said you were not motivated at all by your childhood Quaker experiences.

you really need to learn to read. I said My father, not me. He was 30
when I was born. by then he had abandoned his own father beliefs. My
Great Grandfather was raised under the quaker influence. HE when to
an Indian School in the early 1800s.

Well guess what bob, I really don't care.
Somewhere in your background your have acquired some rather rigid moralistic values.

You mean respect of other people's property?

I've never stolen anything in my life.

Yes you have. If you have anything on your web page that you did not
have prior permission or was released to public domain, it means you
have stolen.

You sir, are a moron and a scoundrel.

I have also looked at your web pages Carole. shudder

I maybe those things, but I am not a thief, like you, Carole.

So we see a rare moment of honesty, where brother bob admits he is a moron and a scoundrel.
But where is his website ...what, he doesn't have one?
Oh, I get it ...those that can do, and those that can't .....?

You read the organon in german and now consider yourself an expert on
alternative health and homeopathy and still can't get it
right.

Nice use of a red herring fallacy Carole...
I do not consider myself an expert. I doubt anyone could after one
reading. I do understand some of the more common misconceptions he
put forth using what has been discovered in the intervening years.

I sincerely doubt that since you are a moron.

Understanding is the road to expertise of a fashion.

Well you haven't got any understanding, so what **** are you babbling about?

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com

Old October 31st 10, 01:29 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

"Bob Officer" -*-*.@.*-*- wrote in message ...

"carole" wrote:

[...]

the word use was "may"

Now let's not be modest bob.

But where is his website ...what, he doesn't have one?

I would rather not have a web site, than steal the contents like you
did.

So you're saying that if you had a website you would be compelled to "steal" contents because you have none of our own?
Revealing admission, another rare moment of honesty.

Oh, I get it ...those that can do, and those that can't .....?

I see no need at this point. Carole at one time I owned and operated
an ISP. including the operation of a mail, news and web server. I
also wrote the web pages for my business.

And now all you do is sit on mha hanging **** on alterantive medicine, and debunking homeopathy.

Poor brother bob, such a ****head and his little sidekick Dr Jeff, what a lemming.

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com

Old October 31st 10, 01:38 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
dr_jeff

wrote:

[...]

I understood it to mean he would rather not have a website than to have
a website full of stolen material.

Oh, I get it ...those that can do, and those that can't .....?

I see no need at this point. Carole at one time I owned and operated
an ISP. including the operation of a mail, news and web server. I
also wrote the web pages for my business.

And now all you do is sit on mha hanging **** on alterantive medicine, and debunking homeopathy.

And you're bothered by this?

Poor brother bob, such a ****head and his little sidekick Dr Jeff, what a lemming.

Nice personal attacks. With your personal attacks, you do more to
discredit your beliefs in con-med (conjecture-based medicine aka
alternative medicine) than Bob and I can.

Jeff

Old October 31st 10, 02:15 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

"dr_jeff" wrote in message ...
On 10/30/10 8:29 PM, carole wrote:

Oh, I get it ...those that can do, and those that can't .....?

I see no need at this point. Carole at one time I owned and operated
an ISP. including the operation of a mail, news and web server. I
also wrote the web pages for my business.

And now all you do is sit on mha hanging **** on alterantive medicine, and debunking homeopathy.

And you're bothered by this?

Poor brother bob, such a ****head and his little sidekick Dr Jeff, what a lemming.

Nice personal attacks. With your personal attacks, you do more to discredit your beliefs in con-med (conjecture-based medicine aka
alternative medicine) than Bob and I can.

Jeff

Oooh, whoopie do, dr jeff strikes back.
And what new moral precepts have you got for us today dr jeff?

Going to join brother bob in his quest to become a moralistic quaker prick?

--
carole
www.conspiracee.com

Old October 31st 10, 07:01 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

"Bob Officer" -*-*.@.*-*- wrote in message ...

So we see a rare moment of honesty, where brother bob admits he is a moron and a scoundrel.

the word use was "may"

Now let's not be modest bob.

Do you really have that much trouble reading, Carole?

I just like to give credit where credit is due brother bob.

But where is his website ...what, he doesn't have one?

I would rather not have a web site, than steal the contents like you
did.

So you're saying that if you had a website you would be compelled to
"steal" contents because you have none of our own?

You really can not read, can you carole....

Why do you ask?

Read it again, and if you really need help I am sure someone will
explain it to you. Maybe you next door neighbor's children?

Really, do you think they'd be so kind.
Oh but I wouldn't want to impose.

Revealing admission, another rare moment of honesty.

What? That I would rather have no web site, than resort to being a
thief? yes that is honest.

No, that you a dimwit and incapable of producing your own website.
Those who can do, while those who can't preach.

Oh, I get it ...those that can do, and those that can't .....?

I see no need at this point. Carole at one time I owned and operated
an ISP. including the operation of a mail, news and web server. I
also wrote the web pages for my business.

And now all you do is sit on mha hanging **** on alterantive medicine,
and debunking homeopathy.

I work one full time job, and work as an independent consultant, work
as a volunteer, and still manage to have time to take a class or two
a year, Manage to exercise on a regular basis, and do a little
traveling, still have left over time to teach myself new things.

But its all so easy for you bob, when you don't have to engage your brain.
Just all a matter of brute force and bull****, yes?

What was it you do with your time?

Watch the clock mostly.

Poor brother bob, such a ****head and his little sidekick Dr Jeff, what a lemming.

Pathetic, Carole but it is your standard.

I know, it so indulgent of me but what can I say.

Old October 31st 10, 08:59 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

"Bob Officer" -*-*.@.*-*- wrote in message ...
On Sun, 31 Oct 2010 17:01:41 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,
"carole" wrote:

"Bob Officer" -*-*.@.*-*- wrote in message ...

Not even indicating that you have snipped?

So we see a rare moment of honesty, where brother bob admits he is a moron and a scoundrel.

the word use was "may"

Now let's not be modest bob.

Do you really have that much trouble reading, Carole?

I just like to give credit where credit is due brother bob.

Check Carole admits she has poor reading comprehension.

But bob, I don't need much to follow your crap.

?

You really can not read, can you carole....

Why do you ask?

Because I was giving you the benefit of doubt.

Hmmm ...no, you're lying again.

Read it again, and if you really need help I am sure someone will
explain it to you. Maybe you next door neighbor's children?

Really, do you think they'd be so kind.
Oh but I wouldn't want to impose.

You really need help, Carole.

In dealing with an arsehole like you?
Now that Donna has turned up I'll be fine.

Revealing admission, another rare moment of honesty.

What? That I would rather have no web site, than resort to being a
thief? yes that is honest.

No, that you a dimwit and incapable of producing your own website.

Why do you say that, Carole? I don't see a need for a trashed out web
site like yours.

Is that why you're so jealous ...because for once its not all about you.

Those who can do, while those who can't preach.

And Carole, after looking at your web site.

Note how brother bob's mental condition can kick in at a moment's notice ...he didn't even finish the sentence. Interesting.

Besides not knowing how to read.
the only skill you have is in copying other peoples content.

I have punctuation skills bob ...you could learn something there.

But its all so easy for you bob, when you don't have to engage your brain.
Just all a matter of brute force and bull****, yes?

No it is all about learning and putting that knowledge to use.

Like you put to use your knowledge of logic and using ad hominem attacks?

What was it you do with your time?

Watch the clock mostly.

And we see how well that serves you.

I manage to entertain myself brother bob.

Poor brother bob, such a ****head and his little sidekick Dr Jeff, what a lemming.

Pathetic, Carole but it is your standard.

I know, it so indulgent of me but what can I say.

Not much Carole.

I just sit back and watch you make a jackass out of yourself ...and collect people to pick up after you (Dr Jeff).