It's been a long time...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 6th 07, 07:32 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Blaze1968

Default It's been a long time...

Hi guys...don't know if any of you were around several years ago when I was
on here last.
I do recognize kate and Bev but I'm not sure if they are the same Kate and
Bev.
Does anyone know what ever happened to Lorian?
Also, not that there was ever any love lost between Peter and I...him and I
argued constantly in assp...nonetheless I was wondering if anyone knew what
happened with his kids. Any updates?

Sorry to just jump right into the thick of things....especially if none of
you have the foggiest idea of what I'm talking about.
Alex