How do you know when conservatives are lying?

Old April 2nd 06, 05:10 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Default How do you know when conservatives are lying?

When they say, "It's about the children." How do you know when LIBERALS
are lying? When they say, "It's about the children." Nether side cares
much about children. Children exist as little more than an EXCUSE to
perpetuate their pet agenda. Child pornography is an excuse for
conservatives to get control of the internet. No-spank is merely a
means for liberals to promote their notions of equality regardless of
biological considerations.

While the duplicity in conservative rhetoric is fairly easy to spot,
the liberal lie can be more difficult to spot. Still, there are some
clues. One is that feminists tend to care more for their agenda than
other people's children. This is especially true when, after trying to
wreck real families, they tend to create unnatural arrangements and
declare them just good as the real thing. It is this what makes the
feminist-dominated child welfare Schutzstaffel so insidious.

The true agenda of these radical beasts becomes more evident when
feminist-dominated compulsory-attendance schools allow boys in
kindergarten and primary school to be charged with sexual harassment,
thereby giving rambunctious little boys a criminal record as soon as
possible. It is a power game that targets males. Its name is
"misandry." Although the word has been around for almost a century,
"misandry" is only now making its way into some more popular
dictionaries. Many individuals are still unfamiliar with the word.

There have even been attempts to change Americanized English so that
pronoun reference to perpetrators always refers to the male and the
victim is always a female. There have even been attempts to make any
crime committed against a lesbian to be classified as a "hate crime."
The goal was to give the mugging of a butch lesbian more heinous than
beating up an elderly widow for her Social Security check!

In many ways, feminists are the ultimate cowards. Instead of boldly
proclaiming their radicalism, they claim any attack on their loony-left
agenda is an attack on all women. Although these radicals would as
soon abort children as look at them, they frequently use children to
camouflage their intentions. There is really no way to reform
institutions that have been politically infected with feminism. As a
result, feminist-dominated public education and the feminist-dominated
child welfare Schutzstaffel will eventually have to be replaced. The
question is not "if" but "when."

No-spank has never been "about the children." Children are simply a
means to an end. It there is any lesson that no-spank teaches, it is
that children are simply useful pawns in the hands people who never
bothered to have any of their own.

Old April 2nd 06, 08:04 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Opinions wrote:
[...]

Apparently you are the only one that means what he says. The rest of us
all have unspoken agendas.

No one who says it's about the children actually acts in behalf of
children.

As for your lesbian and elder comparison. If the widow is targeted for
being a widow or elderly then it is a crime of hate against the elderly
or widowed.

If a lesbian is targeted for a crime because of being a lesbian then it
is a lesbian hate motivated crime.

That's all such designations mean. The motivation for the attack is the
criteria.

In many ways, feminists are the ultimate cowards. Instead of boldly
proclaiming their radicalism, they claim any attack on their loony-left
agenda is an attack on all women.

It is if the attack is motivated by them being women and their agenda
being feminist.

Although these radicals would as
soon abort children as look at them, they frequently use children to
camouflage their intentions.

You named both conservatives and liberals. You are being exceedingly,
even for you, inconsistent, observer.

There is really no way to reform
institutions that have been politically infected with feminism.

There is no need to. If their purpose is lost, or their purpose becomes
redundant, or their purpose is no longer needed, they simply wither away.

As a
result, feminist-dominated public education and the feminist-dominated
child welfare Schutzstaffel will eventually have to be replaced. The
question is not "if" but "when."

Only if they are not performing their duties.

No-spank has never been "about the children."

It's been entirely about the children.

Children are simply a
means to an end.

What end?

It there is any lesson that no-spank teaches, it is
that children are simply useful pawns in the hands people who never
bothered to have any of their own.

I had two. Almost every non spanking parent I know snicker had
children of their own, unlike some of you that claim to chose not to
spank, but don't actually have children.

And legitimizing the anti spanking advocacy by those that have no
children is easily validated because they have the experience of having
been children.

I presume you too were once a child?

You are babbling your fascist best tonight, observational.

Keep it up.

You and Doan are in competition for anti spanking poster child.

You are great counter examples.

Kane 0:-

Old April 2nd 06, 10:40 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Are you threatening me?

Old April 2nd 06, 03:25 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Greegor wrote:
Are you threatening me?

To whom are you speaking and about what comment?

Still want to hide behind not posting the quoted comments of the person
you wish to argue with I see.

0:-

Old April 4th 06, 07:26 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

This has got to be a question that drive no-spanks nuts because it is
frequently used by schoolteachers and other gutless feminists when
confronted by a parent they cannot bully.

Greegor wrote:
Are you threatening me?

Old April 5th 06, 06:40 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Opinions wrote:
This has got to be a question that drive no-spanks nuts because it is
frequently used by schoolteachers and other gutless feminists when
confronted by a parent they cannot bully.

Funny thing. The ONLY people that have ever threatened me have been
spankers.

Weird, eh?

I can't think of a single non-spanking parent that's ever threatened
me.

Weird, eh?

Why would this question drive a no-spank nuts?

My answer would usually be in the context of the laws that are
increasing against spanking around the world and in our school
districts.

In fact the look on the faces of those spankers I point this out to and
they say, "are you threatening me, " and I answer, "Of course, " is one
of stark terror.

But then that's common on the face of cowards.

Right lil 'o' ?

So, when did your wife divorce you and reduce you to penury, eh?

0:-

Greegor wrote:
Are you threatening me?

Old April 7th 06, 04:20 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

I can't think of a single non-spanking parent
that's ever threatened me.

I can't think of many non-spanking parents.

Even my college peers who preached that stuff
dropped it when they had kids.

Old April 7th 06, 04:55 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Greegor wrote:
I can't think of a single non-spanking parent
that's ever threatened me.

I can't think of many non-spanking parents.

Even my college peers who preached that stuff
dropped it when they had kids.

That's funny. Mine didn't, and even those that spanked have dropped
it...and more and more all the time.

Check out, sometimes, the Attachment Parenting people. A relatively new
movement..about 5 years old.

More and more people find they cannot bring themselves to intimidation
and the use of pain against their own children and babies.

So, have you decided that government employees have the same rights as
others and should not have to fear parents attacking them with lethal
force as they perform their duties UNDER LAW, MANDATED BY LAW, AND OFTEN
BY ORDER OF THE COURT?

Or do you think they should all be shot?

Tell us, Greg.

What did you mean when you said to the ex-LEO that he should talk given
that HE and other police use guns to intimidate people?

That was right after he commented on the violation of law involved in
the Christine's case where he used a gun.

You seemed to be making fun of him. Were you?

0:-

Old April 16th 06, 07:29 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Attachment Parenting?? Isn't that the psycho bunch
that was into RE-BIRTHING where they partially
asphixiate the child to simulate being BORN
to the adoptive parents?

How many kids DIED because of that crap?

Old April 16th 06, 03:37 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Greegor wrote:
Attachment Parenting?? Isn't that the psycho bunch
that was into RE-BIRTHING where they partially
asphixiate the child to simulate being BORN
to the adoptive parents?

Nope. You are confused again. Attachment parenting is about
non-punitive, supportive, nurturing attendance to the child's needs and
avoiding events and actions that would risk the attachment that is the
natural (and I mean from NATURE) product of consistent nurturance.

How many kids DIED because of that crap?

None that I know of, from attachment parenting.

While I'm not personally a proponent of Re-Birthing, and certainly not
with children, it is not in itself a dangerous process if done correctly.

The infamous Golden/Evergreen Colorado case comes to mind, but that most
definitely was a case of misapplied technique.

Done properly it is successful with RAD children some of the time.

Done improperly it can kill even an adult. "Physical Restraints" was an
issue of mine when I was doing therapeutic work. I refused to do them
even under the order of the treatment center director, a psychologist.

Rather than fire me he asked me to prove my way worked better.

It did. He watched me use it with children known to be out of control
routinely. He changed the entire structure of his own treatment center
and worked with me to change the therapeutic community on this issue.

And my way had zero chance of a child be injured or killed. Because it
did not involve any restraint at all.

In the Golden Colorado case, one of the "therapists" was a phony. And
untrained people were involved as well. It was a complete departure from
any therapeutic technique at all. The people that did it deserved to be
convicted and imprisoned. No reputable therapist would stand for such
idiocy and dangerous behavior.

And it had nothing to do with "Attachment Parenting," though it had to
do with attachment itself. Attachment Parenting has nothing to do with
RAD. AP is simply the recognition of the natural effects of nurturing
parenting and encouraging them.

Attachment Parenting is what truly loving parents do and have done
throughout human history.

Why don't you research such things before you babble on like this?

Your postings of late seem to be a terrible thrashing about with lots of
pointless ignorant lashing out at all that you fear. Why is that?

Homebirth (also: AMA: Is it illegal for OBs to lie?) Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 1 March 6th 05 09:18 PM
Roger did you post this? Roger Solutions 0 October 28th 04 04:03 AM
Droan caught lying about lying again...quaint....isn't it? was Kane9 Kaught lying again! Kane Spanking 2 April 9th 04 12:29 AM
lying Kane General 0 February 13th 04 07:30 PM
Lying Kane General 0 February 13th 04 06:58 PM