This is really not fair!

Old December 29th 03, 04:08 AM
laurie

Default This is really not fair!

Christopher still wakes up at night, a few times in fact, and I end up sleeping
with him half the night. He loves it, I like to snuggle, no big deal. Though I
certainly would love it if he slept through. I know he's waking out of habit,
but I just don't have the energy to fix it right now.

So, I worked nights again this weekend for the second time, and both nights he
slept through all night long. From like 9:30 pm to 7:30 am! What the heck is
up with that! Apparently both nights he woke up for a minute or two, fussed,
and went right back to sleep before my husband even made it into his room. So
it's not like he saw he wasn't getting the boob and chose sleep. I have let
him try to settle himself for a minute or two, so it's not that. And I have a
really hard time believing he takes more from the bottle of EBM than he does
from me, as he only takes a few ounces when DH puts him to bed and will nurse
for a long time at bedtime.

So what the heck is going on???????? I'm jealous!

laurie
mommy to Jessica, 2.5 years and
Christopher, 8 months
Old December 29th 03, 04:12 AM
JennP

"laurie" wrote in message

So, I worked nights again this weekend for the second time, and both

nights he
slept through all night long. From like 9:30 pm to 7:30 am! What the heck

is
up with that! Apparently both nights he woke up for a minute or two,

fussed,
and went right back to sleep before my husband even made it into his room.

So
it's not like he saw he wasn't getting the boob and chose sleep.

He knows that *you* aren't home!
--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00
remove "no........spam" to reply

Old December 29th 03, 04:40 AM
laurie

He knows that *you* aren't home!
--
JennP.

HOW does he know this???? Scary! I'm going to have to start leaving the house
at beditme.

Ok, I love the nursing snuggles at bedtime, but I'd love to sleep through the
night one night too!

Old December 29th 03, 05:05 AM
Ty

laurie wrote in message ...
HOW does he know this???? Scary! I'm going to have to start leaving the

house
at beditme.
Ok, I love the nursing snuggles at bedtime, but I'd love to sleep through

the
night one night too!

Babies have ESP!! I'd be jealous too ;o) Bethany is much easier for my dh in
lots of ways than for me, it's a mystery considering how much time and
energy mothers put into their babies!
Marie

Old December 29th 03, 08:18 AM
Andrea

"laurie" wrote in message
[...]

Hi Laurie,

It's cause he knows daddy hasn't got milk and nice boobies to snuggle!

--
Andrea mom of 5 - latest addition Kamron David 6 months still nursing strong
with 2 teeth!

Old December 29th 03, 06:01 PM
She's A Goddess

"laurie" wrote in message
He knows that *you* aren't home!
--
JennP.

HOW does he know this???? Scary! I'm going to have to start leaving the

house
at beditme.

Thats probably it exactly - he knows who put him to bed and how

--
Rhiannon
Mom to M. Girl (27 months) and O. Boy (5 1/2 months)

baby fair schedules? Rob Pregnancy 0 July 18th 04 02:36 PM
Question for Fair For All Chris Scaife General 1 April 14th 04 11:33 PM
empathy in parenting M.E. Mitchell General 61 December 29th 03 07:42 PM
More homework ranting! Circe General 43 September 29th 03 11:26 PM
The Very Hungry Caterpillar Goes to the Fair (and the Pediatrician) Phoebe & Allyson Breastfeeding 0 September 26th 03 04:30 AM